jhp

OCTOBER 2011 visa bulletine prediction

997 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I really think so because last visa bulletin if I am not mistaken it was from here,Philippines who was first to update his/her interview.. good luck ..good to hear the words visa number is available..

Glad to know Philippine consulate leads but VJ Regional Philippine Forum is slow to reply for questions, been there for help nobody answers, hehe, biro lang.

My Cousin PD wad May 11,2008.He got an email on June 29,2011 at 1:37 AM EST...The Auguts visa bulletin was not yet released and was July 22 when released...He was 1 month and 20 days away from the July VB which was March 22,2008. My PD is Jan 11,2009.I am 1 Month and 11 days away from September VB which is Dec 1,2008.So I am optimistic and hoping that I and all those who are close to Jan 2009 PD should receive some good news late tonight or tomorrow...Fingers Crossed.

PD...January 11,2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My Cousin PD wad May 11,2008.He got an email on June 29,2011 at 1:37 AM EST...The Auguts visa bulletin was not yet released and was July 22 when released...He was 1 month and 20 days away from the July VB which was March 22,2008. My PD is Jan 11,2009.I am 1 Month and 11 days away from September VB which is Dec 1,2008.So I am optimistic and hoping that I and all those who are close to Jan 2009 PD should receive some good news late tonight or tomorrow...Fingers Crossed.

I am praying by God's will, I myself is getting restless on this waiting, for the bulletin to come out.

I am even getting addicted to this journey, every 10 or so minutes i check to see how many persons are getting their interviews, hurry up and get yours so that i can help you celebrate on getting your interview date. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Priority Date:June 02,2009

I am praying by God's will, I myself is getting restless on this waiting, for the bulletin to come out.

I am even getting addicted to this journey, every 10 or so minutes i check to see how many persons are getting their interviews, hurry up and get yours so that i can help you celebrate on getting your interview date. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank You...I will update as soon as I know.

PD...January 11,2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank You...I will update as soon as I know.

Hi all,

how r u doing guys? I hope that u r doing so well.I wish all the best of luck to all of us in the next visa bulletin.

keep praying guys and ask God for a great leap.and plz keep updating.

God bless u all

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I've just looked through the archived Visa Bulletin information for the time period you're referencing, and there is a huge jump between September 2001 and October 2001, then again from September 2006 and October 2006. Thanks for finding a historical precedence! I can only hope it happens the same this year.

It's interesting to note that after the big movement in 2001, the PD didn't move again for 6 months. But after the leap in 2006 the PD continued to move fairly rapidly for the next two months (5-6 months per new bulletin) before stopping for over 6 months (it didn't move again till the new FY had almost arrived).

For those who want to see it with their own eyes, here are the links:

Sept 2001 vs. October 2001 = movement of 19 months

Sept 2006 vs. October 2006 = movement of 19 months again

If history repeats itself, then October 2011 Visa Bulletin *could* read July 2010, but would probably not move far (if at all) for a while after that. That would be great for people with early 2010 PDs, but potentially bittersweet for those of us with late 2010 PDs.

I agree with u dude but this is 2011 and last two years f2a cases more thn 2001 and 2006 but let see and hope few more days thn new FY start best of luck

Timeline

I agree with u dude but this is 2011 and last two years f2a cases more thn 2001 and 2006 but let see and hope few more days thn new FY start best of luck

It looks like retrogression occur every 5 years so it's good at the moment. It seems like it's done on purpose rather than by reason.

I'm very sad and bored because Visa Bullutin don' t have new anything and nobody has the interview letter. So Visa Bullutin in f2a only increases 1 month, ok? It' s very bad and very sad. :crying:

Same way i was feeling last month, but the interviews stated coming after the 2nd and 3rd, so i wouldn't lose sleep over this.

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm very sad and bored because Visa Bullutin don' t have new anything and nobody has the interview letter. So Visa Bullutin in f2a only increases 1 month, ok? It' s very bad and very sad. :crying:

Hi all,

it is so early to feel sad guys as it is still early as we have few days to feel this way so keep praying and God will handle everything .

God bless u all

Timeline

Hello everyone,

Don't get frustrated you still have few more days. We received our interview letter via email last aug 2, our pd is nov 28. I think their sending interview letters during the 1st and lastweek of each month. Goodluck everyone!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

huh....just got electricity after irene....and sad to know no one got interview since friday.....dont worry i think we should not rush to conclusion until 1st september....so wait for few more days.....and as i said before it may happen they will give more importance to other categories in first two months of fiscal year...bcaz they were not moving since long time....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey friend...i have a doubt in my mind....is there any person in any category got interview letter????? bcaz i dont find a person who got interview except f2a in our forum....so i think they have not schedule interviews yet....so it may possible that we get good news regarding advancement after few days...i think we should wait 3 or 4 days more before getting into conclusion...best of luck to all.........

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

hey friend...i have a doubt in my mind....is there any person in any category got interview letter????? bcaz i dont find a person who got interview except f2a in our forum....so i think they have not schedule interviews yet....so it may possible that we get good news regarding advancement after few days...i think we should wait 3 or 4 days more before getting into conclusion...best of luck to all.........

:crying::crying::crying::(:(:crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.