mimie

easyfiancevisa.com

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Easyfiancevisa.com Does anyone of you here availed the services of this agency regarding K1? I just wanna know what happend. thanks :)

I have availed of the services of this website. money well spent because they helped prepare the forms, double checked the forms, sent the forms to the right location, they were available as a consultant if I have any questions and If i forget anything when I go to Manila, I can get copies of everything through email. They will also continue to help me file for the COS in the USA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I Agree with TeddyHoney to each thier own but I used a guy that knows all the ins and outs and has done countless immigration procedures. He even has an associate in Manila to help my fiance. It's been a big help especially on the manila side as some government websites have not updated and give incorrect information and I like a second pair of eyes looking at my petition before it gets sent off. Jim.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Easyfiancevisa.com Does anyone of you here availed the services of this agency regarding K1? I just wanna know what happend. thanks :)

A co-worker brought his 20 yr old fiance over using them and he was 61. They had no problems she got approved and was here in less than 9 months.

Filed: Timeline

me :thumbs: and everything works well.... they are good in paper works.,, no RFE and always answer if you ask something.... i can recommend that agency... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Most of this visa process is simple to follow with VJ members who help you along the way. An attorney is a good idea if you have a complicated case.

Also, it never hurts to get a free consultation with an attorney, just to get a feel for what you are up against. I would stay away from sites that are not certified or practicing attorneys.

Good luck :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.