^_^

Cain: The Muslims are invading Tennessee

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain opposes a planned Tennessee mosque that has been the subject of protests and legal challenges.

"It is an infringement and an abuse of our freedom of religion," he said. "And I don't agree with what's happening, because this isn't an innocent mosque."

Opponents have used the hearings to argue that the mosque is part of a plot to expand Islamic extremism in the U.S. Cain appeared to agree.

"This is just another way to try to gradually sneak Shariah law into our laws, and I absolutely object to that."

Cain spent much of the day making talk radio appearances, and his appearance in Murfreesboro drew hundreds to the courthouse square.

Bill Ruark, of Tyler, Texas, said he decided to attend the rally after hearing Cain on the radio earlier in the day in Nashville, where Ruark's son is recording a country music video.

"He wants to define who are our enemies right now, and who are our allies," he said. "Morally, he's not afraid to say he's a Christian. He's not trying to force it down people's throats, and I appreciate that. And he's not afraid to say who he is."

Donah Hall, a postal worker in Murfreesboro, said she was impressed by Cain, but isn't sure about his electoral prospects.

"I'm just learning about him, and I was very pleased," she said. "I'm not sure come six months or nine months from now who I'll support.

"But it will definitely be a Republican, and not Barack Hussein Obama," Hall said. "I think he has just about broke our country up."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/herman-cain-islamic-center-of-murfreesboro-extremism_n_899499.html

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

"This is just another way to try to gradually sneak Shariah law into our laws, and I absolutely object to that."

It would end abortion though!

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Other Timeline

He could be our first black President.

Yep, that's right.

As surely as the Palin woman could be our first female President.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

IMO, it's a really big stretch, for Cain, to assume that Shariah law is even used by the Imams and Muallahs in Tennessee.

####### - did he have his staffers sit down with each one, ask the pointed question for 'which particular SECT of Islam do you adhere to?'

IMO, he's taking a very tenuous connection, stretching it, and trying to have it 'apply' 100 percent across the state.

I welcome him to come to Irving, for a 10 day tour, and see what the various Muslim-lead groups have done in this city, soonish.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

IMO, it's a really big stretch, for Cain, to assume that Shariah law is even used by the Imams and Muallahs in Tennessee.

####### - did he have his staffers sit down with each one, ask the pointed question for 'which particular SECT of Islam do you adhere to?'

IMO, he's taking a very tenuous connection, stretching it, and trying to have it 'apply' 100 percent across the state.

I welcome him to come to Irving, for a 10 day tour, and see what the various Muslim-lead groups have done in this city, soonish.

We're told right here on VJ that Shariah law is as benign as washing of the feet before prayer...... of course they leave out the one about cutting off a thief's hand.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

hey John - location is important, aye?

Pay attention to the location where Shariah (sp?) law is enforced.

In the same breath, is 'interpretation' of Shariah law, as well -is wide dichotomy between the different sects of Islam, even in the same geographic location.

Ruling from the Imam/Muallah, IMO, trumps all.

WHO the Imam/Muallah follow, is doubly important.

A wise man traces all, will know when he's about to be beheaded, or no.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We're told right here on VJ that Shariah law is as benign as washing of the feet before prayer...... of course they leave out the one about cutting off a thief's hand.

So where does that happen in America then?

Perhaps it should, since some folks seem to lament the American justice system for not being more like the Saudi.

Timeline

So where does that happen in America then?

Perhaps it should, since some folks seem to lament the American justice system for not being more like the Saudi.

Ack,phffft - yer fishing for a response.

YOU KNOW certain aspects of SHARIAH LAW ARE ILLEGAL in the USA. You KNOW THIS, I challenge you to confront this particular aspect of any diatribe you are spewing.

Folks trying to ACT on it, in USA, stating they have 'claim' to it, are found guilty for something in USA court system; why are you spinning this way ? IMO, they chose the wrong Iman/Muallah to follow, have digested all in the following.

Perhaps moniker/label of 'some folks' is troublesome? Yes? No?

or

You have issues with Death Penalty Cases? (Unsure...)

Regardless, hey - yer input (and any one elses) is welcome ! Input is kewl! (It says so, right here on the label)

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

Oh - I forgot one thing, alas.

'right here' isn't the same as 'Cain's focus'.

If you wish it to be, I beg of you - buy the website, spew yer own diatribe.

Yes?

I think you need to repost that in plain English, or at least lay off the caffeine. Can't reply if it's not clear what you mean.

ah - Deflection. +2 for you.

Timeline

Deflection? Of what? Something that doesn't make coherent sense, or obey general rules of grammar and sentence construction?

Whoo Boy - yer a rising !!!!

Deflection, now at +3.