9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi everyone! I am a newbie to this process. My fiancee and I received our NOA1 on 5/18/11. Then on June 8, I received an email that said we had been moved into "card/document" production status. It also said that the I-129F had been processed and mailed to the address on record. It says to call USCIS if we have not received them in 30 days. To date we have not received the documents in the mail and our status on the website still shows this email message but our status does not show up on the status icons bar. I have contacted USCIS about this and I seem to get a different answer each time I call. Basically no one I have talked to at USCIS has much information for us. My fiancee and I are a little worried that something has gone wrong but we are unsure what to do. Does anyone have any insight for us?

Mark

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Maybe you should fill up your timeline so everyone can see where you are at in the process and give you some info?

I believe that after NOA1 there should be NOA2 and then 'post decision activity' though... have you received your NOA2 or a letter from NVC?

neko

as1cJQvwEa20810MDAwMHw1ODRsanxXZSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCBmb3I.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you talked to a supervisor at USCIS or just a phone-drone?

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone! I am a newbie to this process. My fiancee and I received our NOA1 on 5/18/11. Then on June 8, I received an email that said we had been moved into "card/document" production status. It also said that the I-129F had been processed and mailed to the address on record. It says to call USCIS if we have not received them in 30 days. To date we have not received the documents in the mail and our status on the website still shows this email message but our status does not show up on the status icons bar. I have contacted USCIS about this and I seem to get a different answer each time I call. Basically no one I have talked to at USCIS has much information for us. My fiancee and I are a little worried that something has gone wrong but we are unsure what to do. Does anyone have any insight for us?

Mark

Cross check you NOA! receipt number with the number you have for you case file in the USCIS status up-date page. I was being given information that didn't make sense to me and the realized that I was off by one number when I was logging in. Just a thought.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes Snark, Maybe if you filled out your timeline we could get some idea?

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think it is way too soon for an I-129F approval, but it's CSC - these guys can churn through petitions quickly, if the WAC director tells them to ramp up on I-129Fs -

so

when you call into USCIS on Monday, ask for a Tier 2 human, an ISO - they have higher computer access than the first human you talk to (a CSR).

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Maybe you should fill up your timeline so everyone can see where you are at in the process and give you some info?

I believe that after NOA1 there should be NOA2 and then 'post decision activity' though... have you received your NOA2 or a letter from NVC?

Thanks, I just completed my timeline.

Mark

Thanks for your replies. I just completed my timeline.

Yes Snark, Maybe if you filled out your timeline we could get some idea?

Thanks just completed it.

Timeline

I think it is way too soon for an I-129F approval, but it's CSC - these guys can churn through petitions quickly, if the WAC director tells them to ramp up on I-129Fs -

so

when you call into USCIS on Monday, ask for a Tier 2 human, an ISO - they have higher computer access than the first human you talk to (a CSR).

Thank you. You may be right. It has only been 2 months since the NOA1 but the june 8, email is confusing. I'll try your suggestion next time I call.

Have you talked to a supervisor at USCIS or just a phone-drone?

I have only talked to the first person you get when you call CSR?

Timeline

Cross check you NOA! receipt number with the number you have for you case file in the USCIS status up-date page. I was being given information that didn't make sense to me and the realized that I was off by one number when I was logging in. Just a thought.

Thanks. I have checked it several times. I think I am maybe too anxious, it has only been 2 months since the NOA1.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.