yachachiq12

SS card not received

48 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well, if he wasn't allowed into Canada, then he was denied entry. That's what I meant. I'm just curious what happened as he should have been allowed in.

I really have no idea..

I called uscis few mins ago and i cought up with a person then i gave the information again..

She said my welcome letter and GC still on process its not done pending yet...

I asked her why it takes so awhile she said bla bla bla there are so many aplicants etc etc

I said i have couple of friends here they got their welcome letter and GC in 3 weeks how about me ?

She said just wait another 2 or 3 weeks i said sure what could i say...

Come on uscis let me go!!!

they stuck on me like a vampire :)

Thanks saylin for ur support

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have no idea..

I called uscis few mins ago and i cought up with a person then i gave the information again..

She said my welcome letter and GC still on process its not done pending yet...

I asked her why it takes so awhile she said bla bla bla there are so many aplicants etc etc

I said i have couple of friends here they got their welcome letter and GC in 3 weeks how about me ?

She said just wait another 2 or 3 weeks i said sure what could i say...

Come on uscis let me go!!!

they stuck on me like a vampire :)

Thanks saylin for ur support

I know NVC has been backlogged recently. Maybe USCIS has been as well! Hopefully you'll get your green card soon. yes.gif

Timeline

Goodmorning,

Hi Saylin I received my SSN today after i applied it.It just took 6 days to arrive wow so happy

Thank you again.

ROC

Goodmorning,

Hi Saylin I received my SSN today after i applied it.It just took 6 days to arrive wow so happy

Thank you again.

Wow, grats! That was fast! kicking.gif You can now apply for a job, credit card, etc etc

Timeline

Wow, grats! That was fast! kicking.gif You can now apply for a job, credit card, etc etc

Yes yuppiiiee at the first I will study and i will get my driver license then i m going to find me a job..

Sorry i was excited forgot to ask by the way how you doing ?

ROC

Yes yuppiiiee at the first I will study and i will get my driver license then i m going to find me a job..

Sorry i was excited forgot to ask by the way how you doing ?

Haha, it's ok :) I'm doing good. Going back to school at the end of August. Very excited! And I have orientation for a job this Wednesday :)

Wow great!!

Good luck at school and for job

i hope i will find me a job asap

Took me almost 2 months to get a job from getting my SSN. All the places I was looking at were only looking for permanent, full-time workers, and since I was going back to school at the end of August, that wasn't possible. Thankfully, I found a place looking for part-time people :)

Good luck on your search. Hopefully it goes better than mine!

Timeline

Thanks,

I hope so Saylin actually I just worried about my broken english i hope i will find me a job part time or full time either way it does not matter bec i want to start from somewhere then i can make my english better and i can also look for a better job.

ROC

Thanks,

I hope so Saylin actually I just worried about my broken english i hope i will find me a job part time or full time either way it does not matter bec i want to start from somewhere then i can make my english better and i can also look for a better job.

The best way to improve on a language is to practice it everyday, and I'm sure getting a job will help with that. And don't worry about your English, you're doing really well. I've never had a problem understanding you on here.

Timeline

Thank you so much :yes:

Yes i agree with you...I need some practice

Do you know any website that i can look for a job ?

ROC

Thank you so much :yes:

Yes i agree with you...I need some practice

Do you know any website that i can look for a job ?

I looked on my town's website and they had a link to the state's job search site and that's where I was looking for jobs. You should do the same thing.

There's also Monster.com which is a national job search site.

Timeline

I looked on my town's website and they had a link to the state's job search site and that's where I was looking for jobs. You should do the same thing.

There's also Monster.com which is a national job search site.

Thank you...

Sorry i giving you headache but I called to uscis few mins ago as well..The officer told me that she cant see any information about my case she said i can go to local immingrant office in person to talk to them..

I m really thinking my yellow package stuck in the airport

is there any number to contact ?

ROC

Thank you...

Sorry i giving you headache but I called to uscis few mins ago as well..The officer told me that she cant see any information about my case she said i can go to local immingrant office in person to talk to them..

I m really thinking my yellow package stuck in the airport

is there any number to contact ?

You're not giving me a headache :P

I'd suggest making an InfoPass appointment. Go here to set it up: http://infopass.uscis.gov/ They might be able to shed some light on your situation. Not sure how close the nearest office will be. It depends where you live.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.