brian and aileen

child forgot to put in l-129F , need help plzzzzzzzzz

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello and good day to all,

Is it okay to make a correction letter to USCIS and inform that we have a mistake in the l-129F form and submit a new filled up form with my biological child on it under the line "list all your fiance's children" even if our case is still not found on the system yet? MY fiance forgot to put our sons name on l-129F . TIA

Aileen

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

June 13, 2011 - Application send to USCIS thru Fedex

June 17, 2011 - I-129F Packet received by USCIS Signed for by: JCATES

June 22, 2011 - NOA1 (via email)

Oct. 12, 2011 - NOA2 (on USCIS website)

Nov. 28, 2011 - VISA APPROVED . Thank you Lord!!!

For more Info: Please look at my timeline...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

by "our" son do you mean a son between you and your usc fiance? if so , then not as big an issue as the child will not be needing a visa

YMMV

Timeline

yes ,he is the biological father. He only put my children names from my first marriage so i'm worried if how to correct if or if it may cause a denial of visa.

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes ,he is the biological father. He only put my children names from my first marriage so i'm worried if how to correct if or if it may cause a denial of visa.

stop worrying, this issue won't cause a denial... you can talk to the consulate officer about it at the interview

YMMV

Timeline

thank you so much for your advice, now i can sleep without worrying regarding that matter . I just told my fiance to be with me during my interview so at least he can provide some answer. It will be less stress for me too. God Bless

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

OP USC have you completed the CRBA for your bio child?

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

just waiting for the child's passport .

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

even though our daughter has her us passport (crba), i still listed her on the form because when the say all they mean ALL. some of the forms even have the "all" written in capital which means its very important that you list all your children names

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

even though our daughter has her us passport (crba), i still listed her on the form because when the say all they mean ALL. some of the forms even have the "all" written in capital which means its very important that you list all your children names

:thumbs:

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

just waiting for the child's passport .

If your child is in the PI with only CRBA and US passport, you need to make sure you get your child his/her PI passport if you do not costly fees can accumulate from the BI, exit permit and or late fees. One plus is with both US and PI passport your child will have Dual Citizenship, with out hassle of paper work/fees down the road.

Example: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=199979&view=findpost&p=2978767

Yes I listed our daughter and under her name I put USC CRBA.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

i will also apply for his PI passport, well i guess i need to have a notarized letter from my fiance, and he said he is willing to come with me during my interview in the embassy.

excerpt from :http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/306605/atienzalb/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3_.pdf

If you have one or more children not listed on the visa petition, or a current pregnancy, or a prior undisclosed marriage even if the marriage has now been terminated, or are currently afflicted with a contagious or communicable disease of public health significance, you must be prepared to present a notarized letter from the petitioner stating he/she is aware of the discrepancies between the facts stated on the petition and your actual personal circumstances, and still wishes to proceed with the proposed marriage.

I guess that's the only thing we can do to correct it. Any ideas will be appreciated.

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.