PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

she had sent some application for expediate her case...and she sent photos bcaz uscis had asked it....right??? i dont know which type of applicaion and on which ground she made that application?????

What do u think guys?????any idea????

IS it possible that for Domenican republic the PD will move untill OCT2010???

PD: March 2011

Timeline

IS it possible that for Domenican republic the PD will move untill OCT2010???

i dont think so bcaz dominic republic has more f2a cases than even chaina and india ...so it cannot advance before india and chaina in f2a...it may be something else....and after visiting tavel.state.gov i am sure tht there are too many people is waiting for f2a visa....so it could not move directly to oct 2010...

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

can not be because the priority date is worldwide partner EXCLUDING bone to countries that do not come as Mexico and so on.

in our forum there are forum members who are professionals and they know all the cases between her ALEJA she said if you can come together but it could be that when he went to his interview the visa is not granted until the date is in effect.

and we would like it not so, I really would like to advance the date but have not sent over the last appointment was that of the forum, which is November 28, 2008 and December 2008 is mine, so just need to wait. greetings.

I translated it with google translator, espero que me entiendan!!

Edited by giojacky

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Beforehand I suspect she is a con and I don't believe she can't write simple English and she is out to stir our active thread. On the other hand it is also possible because just like what happened last year the PDs went leaps and bounds. if at all this is true then brace yourselves for another retrogression. Guys better be quick with your documents to submit to NVC.

Timeline

Beforehand I suspect she is a con and I don't believe she can't write simple English and she is out to stir our active thread. On the other hand it is also possible because just like what happened last year the PDs went leaps and bounds. if at all this is true then brace yourselves for another retrogression. Guys better be quick with your documents to submit to NVC.

hey sirach.....can u understand spanish? if u can then tell us the whole story....bcaz i think this create a confusion among us....plz help us...

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

I am not agree with you about retrogression stuff..NVC wont mistakes twice. As we all knew that thousands of cases were completed by NVC last year...also we new that NVC finished 2007/2008(soon by October)....now only left 2009 PD who will never take 88000 visa...ther will be no glitch...Just take it easy. it will out soon!!

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

So this person is saying that some girl from DR with 28Oct2010 Pd got her interview letter, I wouldn't believe this, because you guys know my PD is way earlier and my case is from DR too.

I don't know if that forum is full of trolls or something, but to my understanding it wouldn't make any sense. Well just a thought.

I do agree that its strange however, i dont know i actually think it might be true, i personally have a priority date of oct 29th 2010 and my case got complete on june 6th and i was told to wait 8 weeks and it has now been 8 weeks, however i have seen that some people with priority dates on the same month as i have not even submitted any docs to NVC, Im not sure what is going on.

Hello guys how's everybody doing? well... I just went over that forum and read a little, but still can't believe that. I'm very sorry to be so skeptical, the only thing i found on that forum was someone stating something improbable.

We all know that there are ways of speeding the cases, but we also should know that to achieve that the PD has to be current. OK we don't know September VB but i am almost sure it wont go further than Dec 08.

Also it is as some of our members said, the consulate in DR is one of the busiest and is the only in the country, just so you know!

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Timeline

Hello guys how's everybody doing? well... I just went over that forum and read a little, but still can't believe that. I'm very sorry to be so skeptical, the only thing i found on that forum was someone stating something improbable.

We all know that there are ways of speeding the cases, but we also should know that to achieve that the PD has to be current. OK we don't know September VB but i am almost sure it wont go further than Dec 08.

Also it is as some of our members said, the consulate in DR is one of the busiest and is the only in the country, just so you know!

you are absolutely right bcaz u can read the things from that forum bcaz u also from DR...thanks friend..and plz can u ask that person who got the interview regarding the things in that forum??? bcaz it vl resolve many confusions...

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am not agree with you about retrogression stuff..NVC wont mistakes twice. As we all knew that thousands of cases were completed by NVC last year...also we new that NVC finished 2007/2008(soon by October)....now only left 2009 PD who will never take 88000 visa...ther will be no glitch...Just take it easy. it will out soon!!

Retrogression is not a mistake my friend but a normal occurrence of the whole process. Of course we don't like it and hate it. Sure thing let's take it easy.

you are absolutely right bcaz u can read the things from that forum bcaz u also from DR...thanks friend..and plz can u ask that person who got the interview regarding the things in that forum??? bcaz it vl resolve many confusions...

I don't belong to that forum, but from what i read that person is not posting anymore, because of all the negative comments people was leaving (I don't blame them).

Timeline

I don't belong to that forum, but from what i read that person is not posting anymore, because of all the negative comments people was leaving (I don't blame them).

thanks friend...so it might possible that the person from that forum is sharing wrong or incomplete information ....we should ignore the whole thing.... :yes:

PD 23 dec 2010

Moving on... good luck to everyone with their interviews!!!

Ok Guys My cousin had interview in Islamabad embassy today...They asked him a few questions and then put him on AP.They kept his passport and told him,the maximum time will be 6 months.

One thing I want to mention here ,which is very important and might help others is:

If your case was completed before april 15,2010 and you had only sent the copy of the tax returns of the sponsor and joint sponsor from the year 2009...You must present the copies of the tax returns for the year 2010 for both the sponsor and joint sponsor,even if they dont ask for it.

My cousin did not present it today and he was asked to send it to the embassy as soon as possible and only then his visa will be processed.

So keep in mind and all those who have interviews soon,Make sure u get the copies of tax returns (1040) both sponsor and joint sponsor.

PD...January 11,2009.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.