Wishfull

IR-1/CR-1 July 2011 Filers

760 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I hope so too! I still follow this thread exclusively to see you get your NOA2. (F)

Thank you! Please pray for me. I see you are already finished now. Congratulations on your new life ahead!

Timeline

hey Funfetti,

I really pray and hope that you hear the good news soon. If you don't mind me asking, what was your RFE about? You don't have to tell me anything personal I just want to know what item they asked for.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thank you! Please pray for me. I see you are already finished now. Congratulations on your new life ahead!

My wife, who is made of cute, has a good phrase for this kind of thing.. "hug hug". I'm sorry you're still having to wait and that it has been so long. Has your Congressmen and Senators been unable to do anything?

Trips:

Jan2010 - First Trip, met in person

Jul2010 - Trip two!

Nov2010 - Trip Three, Got engaged :)

Feb2011 - Trip Four. Spring Festival, Lucky Money all around :D

April2011 - Trip Five... Going to the chapel...

July2011 - Trip Six... Honeymoon in Xiamen :D

October2011 - Trip Seven... Beijing and the Great Wall :)

January2012 - Trip Eight... Chinese New Years and Spring Festival! More Lucky Money! :D

April2012 - Trip Nine... Interview?

Paper work for CR1:

28 July 2011 - 20January 2012 - Day 175... USCIS at CSC finally processed our paper work.

30January2012 - NVC 'received' the paperwork

6February2012 - NVC GUZ case number assigned - Attempted to OPTIN to EP.

7February2012 - NVC GZO (EP) case number assigned

8February2012 - 27February Massive delay caused by sending the EP OPTIN email too soon :(

28February2012 - AOS Fee Paid

29February2012 - AOS Fee shows paid, AOS Package sent in

5March2012 - IV Fee shows paid (paid on 3March), IV (DS-230) Package sent in

6March2012 - AOS Rejected due to minor error, corrected version emailed in

8March2012 - Email received indicating AOS correction and DS-230 review in process

9March2012 - Case Complete Email - END NVC PROCESS

15March2012 - Interview Scheduled: 18April2012 (Document turn-in: 17April2012)

Timeline

My wife, who is made of cute, has a good phrase for this kind of thing.. "hug hug". I'm sorry you're still having to wait and that it has been so long. Has your Congressmen and Senators been unable to do anything?

Thank you.

hey Funfetti,

I really pray and hope that you hear the good news soon. If you don't mind me asking, what was your RFE about? You don't have to tell me anything personal I just want to know what item they asked for.

Hello. It was 8 documents. An extensive RFE.

Timeline

YAAAAAYY!!! :dance:

Swingman_Tomoyo got theirs also! Thank you for your support each and everyone of you! Alizon thank you for following us on here to see when we received our NOA2! God is great! God is always on time!

Edited by Funfetti

• 6 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

and we still wait , only one left behind in NVC from July 2011 filers. Hopefully we can get case completed this month. :(

5/1/2022 - Filed I-130 For Mom

5/1/2022 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.