tru_loves_journey

Paid CIB 790LE, How much more money is Due at the Interview?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi, Hany paid "CIB" 790LE visa application fee, How much more money is Due at the K1 Interview? I have been told the money paid to CIB will be deducted from the $350.00 and you pay the remaining. For those who have been at the interview, How much did you pay on your interview day?

Thanks for your responses :)

Edited by tru_loves_journey

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello

Per US embassy in Egypt

The K visa fees are $ 350.00

I dont know if he is required to pay the rest at the embassy

but make sure he has enough money by the time he is there

Good Luck

note : DHL to deliver the passport if visa approved is about $15.00

Good Luck

Hi, Hany paid "CIB" 790LE visa application fee, How much more money is Due at the K1 Interview? I have been told the money paid to CIB will be deducted from the $350.00 and you pay the remaining. For those who have been at the interview, How much did you pay on your interview day?

Edited by no_where_man

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

As far as I remember, the DHL delivery fee was 64LE. The visa fee was around 790LE. Tell your fiance to have more money on him just in case.

Good luck!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

topic has been moved from General Immigration Discussion forum to the K-1 forum as it relates to the issuance of a K-1 visa and is more appropriately addressed in this forum

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks to those who wrote me about this..The info was correct, when you receive package 3 you go to CIB pay 790LE and at the interview you give them the receipt and they subtract that from the $350.00 and you pay the remainder which is $210.00

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.