Zero Sum

Same-Sex Marriage Amendment NY State

410 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Come on, ZO. Be honest enough to admit that you don't hesitate to antagonize, too, champ.

I do not deny it, nor is it mutually exclusive to other's behavior. Sometimes you reap what you sow- and when you behave like a jerk by being a bigot (not you), you deserve to get your backside marked red. No gay reference with that either.

Come on, ZO. Be honest enough to admit that you don't hesitate to antagonize, too, champ.

That's all Zero does.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

That's all Zero does...she's a sock puppet that does nothing but stir it up when she see's a post she doesn't agree with. And when she gets a beat down she resorts to insults. Iv'e seen zero dum do this time and time again on threads here. Rude doesn't even begin to explain it.

Zero Sum is a man.

Zero Sum is a man.

wanna bet? Bet me.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

That's all Zero does...she's a sock puppet that does nothing but stir it up when she see's a post she doesn't agree with. And when she gets a beat down she resorts to insults. Iv'e seen zero dum do this time and time again on threads here. Rude doesn't even begin to explain it.

What you claim is the case. Notice such claims have gone quiet.

Your rush to post reactionary, inflammatory, and irrelevant language makes you skip keys, by the way.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

One more like that and you're no longer a participant.

What? I was only using it to remind him of his antagonism as he's accusing Why_Me of being antagonistic. You're the one that admonished him for it. Can't you tell the difference?

Timeline

What? I was only using it to remind him of his antagonism as he's accusing Why_Me of being antagonistic. You're the one that admonished him for it. Can't you tell the difference?

True, I don't think you should be admonished for this. And, in case you missed the post, I did not deny my justifiable antagonism based on his ludicrous opinions. He on the other hand is practicing strange reading comprehension, illogical conclusions based on nonsense, and diversionary, reactionary posting to perhaps cover up speculations that have been posted based on established psychology.

Shut up, HAL. He's calling you a chick. Put down the freakin beaker and man up for once.

I work in an office building downtown, man. I'm good with my feminine side. Pretty secure in my masculinity.

Filed: Timeline

True, I don't think you should be admonished for this. And, in case you missed the post, I did not deny my justifiable antagonism based on his ludicrous opinions. He on the other hand is practicing strange reading comprehension, illogical conclusions based on nonsense, and diversionary, reactionary posting to perhaps cover up speculations that have been posted based on established psychology.

CMON WHO THE FUKC BUT HAL WRITES LIKE THIS? :lol: