54 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: Oh I wanted to tell everyone about the mean lady that I spoke to from DOS this morning. I was calling because yesterday they told me to call back today to see if they had a reason for a the refusal in the system 3 people to me that yesterday. So I call back this morning and get this

Her: hello how can I help you

Me: can I give you my case number Kng**********

Her: I see there was an interview yesterday and its been Denied What did they tell him? It will be sent back to USCIS and they will contact you.

Me: I called yesterday and they told me that a refusal and a denial were different. Does it say Refused or denied? And is there a reason why?

Her: NO there isn't and they are the same look! I have been working her 10 years I know what I'm doing.

Me: Well can I talk to someone else maybe your manager. Who can explain why?

Her: Sigh if you want to talk to someone else hang up and call back. "click"

That was very rude. I never got her name so I can't complain about her oh well.

Sorry you had to deal with such a rude and outta order rep!! I would definitley complain even if you didn't get her name. I hope you called back and talked with someone else. Keep calling until someone tells you something!

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Timeline

The same happened to my husband who had his interview on June 7, 2011. He had a large file of information, pictures, western union, money gram, phone records, letters, afadavits of our relationship,my w2's for the past 3 years, marraige certificate, my pay stubs, airline tickets and itineraries. We have been together 7 years and married for 1 1/2 years. He answered all of the questions correctly and they still handed his passport back took his file of paperwork and said that they were sending it back to the USCIS for further review. They never gave him anymore information. No blue slip. I have since emailed and called the embassy in Kingston. Had my congressman contact them and also the DOS and USCIS. According to the congressman they are questioning the validity of our relationship.They all say we will have to wait until the case is back in the USCIS. The only redflag we have is an age difference. They shouldn't deny because of the age as I have know others to get their visa with an age difference. I don't know what other proof of our relationship they could want. I sent everything.

Mrs.Edwards/Kay and others who have had their case returned to the US sorry to hear that -- but don't give up...my cousin's cause was complicated and his case was sent back with no reason...stay in constant communictions, but please find out everything the CO asked them during the interview...that was key in getting their case approved...it took a very long time but they got approved so please don't give up. His wife had to attend a second interview; the we interviewed separately; then together --- wishes ya'll the best.

One Love,

Trelawny

One Love,

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mrs.Edwards/Kay and others who have had their case returned to the US sorry to hear that -- but don't give up...my cousin's cause was complicated and his case was sent back with no reason...stay in constant communictions, but please find out everything the CO asked them during the interview...that was key in getting their case approved...it took a very long time but they got approved so please don't give up. His wife had to attend a second interview; the we interviewed separately; then together --- wishes ya'll the best.

One Love,

Trelawny

One Love,

Hello, Thank you for the encouragement. How long did it take for your cousin's case to go back to the USCIS and be reviewed and then approved?

Did they ever find out why it was sent back?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This post hurt my heart. I am praying for an answer for you as well as for an approval. This process is so much to go through and then to get news like that... smh. Wait on the Lord, and be of good courage. Amen.

K-1

12.15.2009- we met <3 :) i love my muffin.

10.19.2010 NOA1

10.27.2010 "Touched"

5.2.2011 NOA 2

5.5.2011 Received NOA2 hardcopy

5.19.2011 Emailed/Sent Packet 3

6.14.2011 Received Packet 4

7.1.2011- Interview(Approved!!)

7.13.2011- "Visa Transferred"-- whatever that means...

7.25.2011- "Visa Issued"-- whatever that means...

7.28.2011- Visa arrives at DHL facility (8:30 pm)

7.29.2011- Visa received

7.31.2011- POE (BWI)-- NEVER ISSUED AN I-94 (WTH)

8.15.2011- I-94 Obtained from IAD's CBP Inspection Office

AOS & EAD

9.8.2011- Mailed USPS Priority Express

11.29.11- RFE for Income Tax Return-- SEND YOUR ENTIRE TAX RETURN DOCUMENT!!

11.30.11- mailed Tax Return UPS Priority Express

12.9.11 AOS "transferred to a USCIS office" - - supposedly our local one

12.14.11- "touched"

12.15.11- received EAD

2.8.12- put in a service request for GC

2.22.12- My husband was contacted by the local USCIS office here in Washington DC and told that it was infact transferred to the CSC. Not their office. She also suggested he keep checking on it because sometimes things just sit there and take up to 3 years to be processed--- SAYWHAT?! ... stay tuned

3.29.12- Approved, Green Card in production

4.4.12- Green Card received- NO INTERVIEW

Filed: Timeline

Hello, Thank you for the encouragement. How long did it take for your cousin's case to go back to the USCIS and be reviewed and then approved?

Did they ever find out why it was sent back?

Hi Mrs.Edwards -- they didn't tell me about it until after everything happened so I'm guessing from the time it was sent back to USCIS it took 7 months for it to be approved... first they told them it was going to take a few weeks then they told them 180days. As far as the reason -- They had "gaps" in their relationship which was clearly explained -- said their evidenced looked "doctored" -- Of course the CO didn't tell her husband this at the interview. All they told him was that his case will not be approved today and that the case is being sent back to the US and this wife would receive a letter to go to court (which never happened)..."have a nice day, sir" -- that was about it -- It wasn't until I talked to him for hours that I found out everything that they asked him...so, don't take it as a DENIAL. My cousin asked the CO several times if he was denied and the CO just said he was not approving this visa today...no blue slip or anything ---

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• 1 month later...
Timeline

my application was send back to uscis and when i call the 1800 number they told me it was take 180 day to review and i don't hear any think i should call about it which i did they lady take my information and i receiver a e-mail from uscis they haven't receiver my case as yet. and my validy expire in nov 2011 so i call dos and was asking they some question and i ask aobut the expire validy and they said uscis can send back to the jamaica embassy when they finsh review even those the day have past i pray to god they it will happen soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My Fiancé had his Interview today... He was asked all the basic questions and they told him that they cannot approve him at this time because you do not have enough evidence.

Ok so the evidence I had provided was about 35 photos in an album all dated with a caption, 10 letters each, 4 chat logs, detailed Wedding Plans, My passport with the stamps of all the times I went to Jamaica, Valentine’s day cards, Birthday cards, Anniversary cards etc. I had no phone logs because I am on my parent’s phone bill and I figured that would not be counted anyway.

They told him that the case would be sent back to USA and when it gets here they will contact me and I will then contact him. They gave him no pink, blue, green, purple or any color slip, they only gave him back his passport and kept everything else.

I guess I would like to know what do I do from here just wait to be contacted or try to get more answers from the embassy?

:(

(L) God is on my side!!!

The phone bills would have been counted of course. If you can, get the consulate to hold the file there and see if you can be allowed to present more evidence. In most consulates they would give you that opportunity. If not, then you need to withdraw this petition and file another with better preparation next time. That will be the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to get this done

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.