pavi kumar

CR1 visa denied after 4 month wait mandatory process

35 posts in this topic

Pls note that the OP is indian and marrying this way is an Indian thing: it's their practice, their culture. I worked with a lot of Indian ladies who married their partners within two months after their first meeting. This is how they do it and we should respect that. Arranged/Fixed marriage is still being practiced in most part of India.

Please note and Beware that I wasn't the one who denied the OP his visa, Please note my best friend is from India and because they married within 32 days of meeting on the phone, arranged or not. This is one of his red-flags.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

We went to the courthouse and get married, the court provide us marriage certificate that marriage certificate i submitt to the uscis they approve the case to send nvc they aprove they send to us embassy , now they give us problem, they are not provide us visa , how we are both satisfies them ?

If i apply again we are not change we are same ,so same paperwork again again , so my question is how i prove it .

My parents all ready give them affidavit her parent did same thing, also are culture give us means church give us marriage certificate too. i provide embassy phone bill , email , hotel bill where we stay after marriage and before marriage after amrriage picture.i send money to my wife that paper work also life insurance policy. bank account. now i am tierd to say that but i have to do,

Is your wife the beneficiary or the petitioner? and is she older than you?

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You havent really said why they denied you the Visa.I just felt their were some questions that your beneficiary was unable to answer or rather that the beneficiary didnt know much about the Petitioner.

Whats the Age difference between the Petitioner and Beneficiary

Ask the beneficiary how the whole interview went and what she was unable to answer during the interview,Perhaps she couldnt defend some of the evidence that she provided during interview

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Nigeria
I-129F Sent : 2011-06-08
I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-17
I-129F RFE(s) : No RFE
RFE Reply(s) : No RFE
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-27
Interview: 2nd Week of January

Immigrant Visa rescheduled for second week of February 2012

Visa Refused on Immigration Purpose February 2013

We Got Married and Filed Spouse Visa

dancin5hr.gif Visa Approved in May 2013dancin5hr.gif

POE was Easy in June 2013

USA Citizen July 2016

Who cares to know how long My Visajourney was???

SSN Arrives on 07/01/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Pls note that the OP is indian and marrying this way is an Indian thing: it's their practice, their culture. I worked with a lot of Indian ladies who married their partners within two months after their first meeting. This is how they do it and we should respect that. Arranged/Fixed marriage is still being practiced in most part of India.

2-25-2010 i am in india that time . sept.2010 go back india to see my wife send passport copy to us embassy to prove it i went to india.

but now i am tired.

how about congress rep. or sentor they can do somthing .my case they dont do anything

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

2-25-2010 i am in india that time . sept.2010 go back india to see my wife send passport copy to us embassy to prove it i went to india.

but now i am tired.

how about congress rep. or sentor they can do somthing .my case they dont do anything

The Congressman or Senator can't "do anything", they can simply inquire and if the Embassy is so inclined they can respond with information.... or NOT. The problem is the consular decision is not reviewable, so you need to find out what went wrong in the interview so you can defend yourself with USCIS when they review the case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The Congressman or Senator can't "do anything", they can simply inquire and if the Embassy is so inclined they can respond with information.... or NOT. The problem is the consular decision is not reviewable, so you need to find out what went wrong in the interview so you can defend yourself with USCIS when they review the case.

pavi u r not answering the question " What is the age difference and who is older than who "

Mina&Mariam

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

How did you obtain your citizenship? This may help unravel the mystery. New Delhi's fraud unit typically crosses their t's and dots their i's when it comes to this type of denial. Were family members in India called and asked about the marriage? Was there a home visit? Was your marriage a gala affair or a quick civil ceremony? Also, is anyone divorced or have children from a previous relationship? Is anyone a widow/widower? At the end of the day all the stuff about your relationship needs to make sense in the CO's eyes.

It would [potentially] make sense if say - you immigrated to the US as a dependent of your father who got a green card because his brother sponsored him years ago and finally your immediate family made it over - then you were able to naturalize. Your family still had connections back to you area [city or village or whatever] and the brother said your marrying age and so-and-so's daughter is too. We've run the astrology charts and you two would be an ok match, etc etc etc - Here's her phone number - typical arranged marriage. But, then the consulate/CO would look for documentation of the meeting, the engagement ceremony/ceremonies, the wedding cards, the wedding stuff [all 2-3 days worth], etc. That to the CO is a traditional arranged marriage, whether or not you agree with it...Running to an office and signing off on marriage paperwork and moving her into your family's flat/house after without all the "tradition" would make for a hard case. Just being in India doesn't prove the case...did you go to the interview with her?

Are their more details you can provide???

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

How did you obtain your citizenship? This may help unravel the mystery.

This is also an important question to help in understanding why you were denied. There are quiet a few unanswered questions here. You really need to provide this information for people to help you here.

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Timeline

pavi u r not answering the question " What is the age difference and who is older than who "

I am older then her

hi can u tell me is ur wife is ur relative or not can u tell me this pleas

this is not are culture , she is not

This is also an important question to help in understanding why you were denied. There are quiet a few unanswered questions here. You really need to provide this information for people to help you here.

Thru my 1st marriage , i got citizenship

Timeline

How did you obtain your citizenship? This may help unravel the mystery. New Delhi's fraud unit typically crosses their t's and dots their i's when it comes to this type of denial. Were family members in India called and asked about the marriage? Was there a home visit? Was your marriage a gala affair or a quick civil ceremony? Also, is anyone divorced or have children from a previous relationship? Is anyone a widow/widower? At the end of the day all the stuff about your relationship needs to make sense in the CO's eyes.

It would [potentially] make sense if say - you immigrated to the US as a dependent of your father who got a green card because his brother sponsored him years ago and finally your immediate family made it over - then you were able to naturalize. Your family still had connections back to you area [city or village or whatever] and the brother said your marrying age and so-and-so's daughter is too. We've run the astrology charts and you two would be an ok match, etc etc etc - Here's her phone number - typical arranged marriage. But, then the consulate/CO would look for documentation of the meeting, the engagement ceremony/ceremonies, the wedding cards, the wedding stuff [all 2-3 days worth], etc. That to the CO is a traditional arranged marriage, whether or not you agree with it...Running to an office and signing off on marriage paperwork and moving her into your family's flat/house after without all the "tradition" would make for a hard case. Just being in India doesn't prove the case...did you go to the interview with her?

Are their more details you can provide???

My marriage is same way like other regular marriage , 300 people attand are marriage , with all culture system.

And also my ex-give me hard time , she saying other people i want to see how come she come here ( my wife) . i explain everything to congressman

and how she send money (my ex) to india hire people , and talk to my driver to offer him money to stop the car somewhere , and then other people kill me . i have a that cd. ( ex-wife voice) i explain to my attorny and congressman nothing happen, now i am facing this other problem. people asking alot question i am answering because i need help, but why just i am facing this ........ i am realy in bad shape , my mind stuck now .............

if i marriage again , this is crime , i need partner to live better life , i have a dream with my family .......... give me idea please but i have to do now . this is realy tuff time for me . thanks for reading this .

My marriage is same way like other regular marriage , 300 people attand are marriage , with all culture system.

And also my ex-give me hard time , she saying other people i want to see how come she come here ( my wife) . i explain everything to congressman

and how she send money (my ex) to india hire people , and talk to my driver to offer him money to stop the car somewhere , and then other people kill me . i have a that cd. ( ex-wife voice) i explain to my attorny and congressman nothing happen, now i am facing this other problem. people asking alot question i am answering because i need help, but why just i am facing this ........ i am realy in bad shape , my mind stuck now .............

if i marriage again , this is crime , i need partner to live better life , i have a dream with my family .......... give me idea please but i have to do now . this is realy tuff time for me . thanks for reading this .

Now I must say this, your writing is not of the best, therefore it is very hard to understand your answers and questions.

Are you legally divorce from your first wife? Why do your first wife want to kill you? Is your new wife between the age of 18 and 25?

Do you have children by the first wife? Why do you feel immigration is saying that your marriage is fraud?

Need answers in-order to help you.

Timeline

You havent really said why they denied you the Visa.I just felt their were some questions that your beneficiary was unable to answer or rather that the beneficiary didnt know much about the Petitioner.

Whats the Age difference between the Petitioner and Beneficiary

Ask the beneficiary how the whole interview went and what she was unable to answer during the interview,Perhaps she couldnt defend some of the evidence that she provided during interview

MY wife appear us embassy new delhi and they call her by name with in 5 minute they give her hand out under section 221G.

This letter is all ready prepaird . if i email no one respond me if they respond same matter nothing change .

MY wife appear us embassy new delhi and they call her by name with in 5 minute they give her hand out under section 221G.

This letter is all ready prepaird . if i email no one respond me if they respond same matter nothing change .

Then this is all about your wife, they have investigated your wife. What does she have to say about all of this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.