06/12/2011 - I-129f received.

06/12/2011 - Routed to CSC

06/13/11 NOA1

06/17/11 NOA1 Touched

10/24/11 - Called USCIS Service Request

11/2/11 Retouch

11/2/11 APPROVED

11/5/11 Another NOA2 Notice?

11/8/11 Called NVC get my Case Number / Received.

11/14/11 Paid Interview Visa using BPI / No interview date due to slow website update!

11/16/11 Medical

12/1/11 Interview

12/1/11 - 221g - Need police clearance qatar. SIGH

12/4/11 Hired a P.R.O to do the police clearance in Qatar

12/29/ P.R.O Mailed the PCC to my fiance using DHL

1/3/12 Received PCC from QATAR, dog chewed it :(

1/4/12 Sent the taped PCC to USEM

1/6/12 USEM received 221g

2/14/12 - APPROVED happy valentines day!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

They really need proof of meeting within last two years. My fiance and I first knew each other when we were little kids at school, but that doesn't really count. It is our meeting again three times in 2010 that counts for the K1.

Sounds like you have enough evidence with what you have within the last two years. Best wishes..

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi..

Pls provide them as many as proofs as pssbl...

pics n all the boarding passes, tickets, hotal stay bills, travelld together and most imp family pic .. give me ur email id if pssbl..will send u list of docs.. cz mine s on hold cz of not providing the proper evidences of relationship:(

take care

i'm so depressed. i checked the uscis.gov site and our case was updated to REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE (status). what does it mean? do we have to provide more specific evidence like postpaid telephone bills, chat logs? we didn't provide postpaid telephone bills since we only use prepaid cards to communicate and also through skype calls.

is there a possibility that our petition might be denied if we don't provide this evidences specially telephone bills? we can provide chat logs and email but we don't have post paid telephone bills. hope someone could give us advice.

so depressing, im crying right now. if they only knew, we'll be celebrating our 9th anniversary as boyfriend-girlfriend(5 years long distance relationship)this month.

thanks in advice....

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

@jay-kay : he visited me here in the philippines last february 2011, he is planning to pass his passport(with stamps on it), boarding pass. will this be enough as evidence? we have pictures together, but there's no date on it. or we could just put the date at the back of the picture?

write the date on the back of the picture. What you can also do is print multiple pictures on a sheet (say 4) and date them on the bottom of each picture. Also, what you might want to look into, if you used a digital camera, is the time-stamp settings on it. On my camera the time-stamp (the date and time of the pictures) is suppressed, but if you turn it on it would appear even in old pictures which were taken when the option was suppressed.

Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

write the date on the back of the picture. What you can also do is print multiple pictures on a sheet (say 4) and date them on the bottom of each picture. Also, what you might want to look into, if you used a digital camera, is the time-stamp settings on it. On my camera the time-stamp (the date and time of the pictures) is suppressed, but if you turn it on it would appear even in old pictures which were taken when the option was suppressed.

Good luck.

thanks for the suggestion! about the digicam we used- yes it was turned off but i might not recover it since i have erased all the pictures in my digicam after i saved or transferred it in my laptop. maybe i'll just put the date manually at the back of every picture... thanks again :)

hi..

Pls provide them as many as proofs as pssbl...

pics n all the boarding passes, tickets, hotal stay bills, travelld together and most imp family pic .. give me ur email id if pssbl..will send u list of docs.. cz mine s on hold cz of not providing the proper evidences of relationship:(

take care

thanks so much. will give you my email. hope we could keep in touch and goodluck to us! we can do it! :):D

-met in year 2001 classmates since 1st year college

-in a relationship since year 2002

-engaged= February 14, 2011

-fiance' became an american citizen March 2011

-FILED PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) March 17, 2011

-March 21, 2011 USCIS received I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Timeline

They really need proof of meeting within last two years. My fiance and I first knew each other when we were little kids at school, but that doesn't really count. It is our meeting again three times in 2010 that counts for the K1.

Sounds like you have enough evidence with what you have within the last two years. Best wishes..

i agree with you, we really need to provide proof of meeting within the last 2 years. i'm glad my fiance' never failed to visit me every year for the past 5 years of long distance relationship. so i think it would be a good evidence. the last time we were together was last february 2011. thanks again, i really appreciate it! :D:)

Timeline

Yes. the more evidence the less RFE.

thanks a lot! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.