E&P

NOV 2010 fillers , who not approved yet

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Me and my finance applied K1 visa on Nov16,2010 (VSC)and was waiting for NOA2!!!!!!!! 7 months

I would like to check for fillers who was waiting also.

My fiance already contacted his senator but seems he couldn't help our case be approved faster.

We hope we gonna hear good thing soon.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

We are an Oct filer....waiing 8.5 months. Senator has been unable to help us.

K-1 Visa Journey

October 1, 2010: I-129F sent

October 5, 2010: I-129F received

October 12, 2010: NOA1 e-mail received, routed to VSC

October 16, 2010: NOA1 hard copy received (dated October 7, 2010)

April 18, 2011: RFE e-mail

April 20, 2011: RFE hardcopy received

April 20, 2011: RFE response sent to VSC

May 2, 2011: E-mail confirming VSC has received RFE response

July 27, 2011: NOA2 e-mail received (9 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days (292 days) after NOA1

July 30, 2011: NOA2 hard copy

August 4, 2011: NVC received case

August 8, 2011: NVC forwarded case to US Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico

August 8, 2011: Consulate received case

August 25, 2011: Consulate mailed packet 3

September 3, 2011: Received Packet 3 in US

September 20, 2011: Interview! Not enough information in the system to make a decision

September 26, 2011: K1 visa approved and received via DHL

October 20, 2011: POE at Phoenix, Arizona

October 26, 2011: Married

AOS Journey

11-7-2011 - AOS package sent to lockbox in Chicago, IL

11-9-2011 - AOS package delivered and signed for

11-15-2011 - NOA1 e-mails received (NOA1 date November 10), routed to NBC

11-16-2011 - Check Cashed

11-21-2011 - Hard Copies & Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

11-29-2011 - Biometrics done via walk-in! (Originally scheduled for 12/14/11)

12-2-2011 - Case transferred to CSC

1-17-2012 - EAD/AP Card Production Ordered

1-25-2012 - EAD/AP card received in mail

3-7-2012 - RFE issued

3-19-2012 - RFE response received by CSC

4-4-2012 - Green Card Production!

4-10-12 - GC received in mail

January 3, 2014: ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Call the number you have on your NOA1 and tell them your situatuion, they will tell you what you need to do. I am surprised your Senator cannot help. I have read severally on this site how congreesman have been able to help. You have two senators in your state, you should call them and especially the congressman reprsenting your district; this is one of the reasons they were elected; to serve their constituency. Good Luck.

Timeline

Call the number you have on your NOA1 and tell them your situatuion, they will tell you what you need to do. I am surprised your Senator cannot help. I have read severally on this site how congreesman have been able to help. You have two senators in your state, you should call them and especially the congressman reprsenting your district; this is one of the reasons they were elected; to serve their constituency. Good Luck.

thank you for your suggestion . we will try to talk to the senator again on Monday. We hope it might help

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

call the USCIS helpline. Enter your reciept number, then press the number to report a problem in your application. wGet a representative on the line. discuss your case NICELY. State the USCIS is supposed to process the case in 5 months. You can ask for RECORDS on your case, not "why" questions. Remember ALL of the calls ARE recorded.

Ask:

verify the person's name and number? (make sure to use their name in front of every question throughout the conversation.)

Verify the case is a I-129F being looked at.

The US citizen is the PETITIONER. The foreign Fiance is the Applicant. (This is important.)

when was application last touched?

Are background checks completed?

Has a background check noted other issues?

Is there a request for more evidence?

Is there an outstanding issue noted I need to respond to?

Is there an outstanding issue the adjudicator is looking at?

Is the case in adjudication?

Which processing center is the case with?

Which department in the processing center is the case with?

How long has the case been there?

Is this case out of compliance with the processing time?

At this point you should be able to request an expedite based on USCIS processing time -- USCIS error in not processing during requested processing time.

they should ask you for name, birthday, email (if you have electronic form filed), and give you a request ID number.

Best of luck.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

call the USCIS helpline. Enter your reciept number, then press the number to report a problem in your application. wGet a representative on the line. discuss your case NICELY. State the USCIS is supposed to process the case in 5 months. You can ask for RECORDS on your case, not "why" questions. Remember ALL of the calls ARE recorded.

Ask:

verify the person's name and number? (make sure to use their name in front of every question throughout the conversation.)

The US citizen is the PETITIONER. The foreign Fiance is the Applicant. (This is important.)

At this point you should be able to request an expedite based on USCIS processing time -- USCIS error in not processing during requested processing time.

they should ask you for name, birthday, email (if you have electronic form filed), and give you a request ID number.

Best of luck.

Darren is Incorrect on all of the above as far as getting USCIS Attention as he is known for but intentions are good.

After 5 months 31 days you can Call and put in a SERVICE REQUEST. (Not an Expedite) The result will be : We are reviewing your Request. PLEASE WAIT (Not sure of the days) for Our response

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The Freedom of Information Act on the USCIS website as posted:

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/About%20Us/FOIA/uscisfoiarequestguide%2810%29.pdf

"...Alternatively, you may write to the USCIS office where the

application was filed or call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375

5283. You may ask for records, but not information. We do not answer

questions. If your request is in the form of a question (example: “They took my

border crosser card in Brownsville and did not give it back. Why?”), we cannot

process your request and we will ask you to clarify what records you are seeking..."

It can be a service request or an expedite request. It depends on the customer support person. Please note most of the customer support people are outside sources at a call center. You can only ask specific questions. What is normal processing time, How long you case has been in processing. Is there a request on my case. You cannot ask for REASONS or EXPLANATIONS. Only recorded entries on YOUR CASE Application. then YOU are responsible to meet the burden of proof.

I am like everyone else, I want my fiance with me, what I am trying most of all is to demonstrate to my fiance I want her here with me. In the Philippines, when you say something, it is taken as you WILL do it. Not doing what you say is like breaking a contract. I have to show I am trying to reassure her. She understands and is patiently waiting. Even though I get rejection in my attempts. I am fulfilling Filipino dating customs which is worth more to me then acceptance. It is bonding me with her and her family as a man of integrity. If I lose her dad's blessing, I lose a lot.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Ask:

Best of luck.

Thank you so much. We will try to do like your suggestion

Timeline

Darren is Incorrect on all of the above as far as getting USCIS Attention as he is known for but intentions are good.

After 5 months 31 days you can Call and put in a SERVICE REQUEST. (Not an Expedite) The result will be : We are reviewing your Request. PLEASE WAIT (Not sure of the days) for Our response

we did put in a SERVICE REQUEST last month and now 30 days passed after did that. we didnt get NOA 2 yet. WE dont know what should we do next after 30 days put in a SERVICE REQUEST.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.