Norwood

Time from visa approval until delivery Manila Embassy

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance's visa was approved on July 6. As of this writing (9 days), no visa yet. She is worried that she should have filled out something with 2GO although she opted to have the visa delived to Laguna where she lives. I believe everything is OK and that she is within the timeframes for delivery but I wanted to assure her that is the case. Is there any need for her to be concerned? Thanks!

i passed my interview last july 7., and still i dont have my visa..

Timeline

Update!

Visa delivered on July 16th! It is truly a blessing! Now we can be together. So in retrospect, it took 10 days from interview(July 6th) to visa delivery. Hopefully this will give some others an idea of what to expect. I hope everyone receives their visas soon. Blessings and Peace!

Timeline

We passed our K-1 interview at the US embassy in Manila on July 15th. They said 7 business days average delivery time. We are concerned that with her staying at the hotel with me in Baguio City, there might be no one to pick up the visa delivery to her family home on the edge of town. (her sister was going to watch for it there, but she had something come up and is only there at night now.) I called twice for a tracking number from the embassy and both times was told no number was available, and that we should stay at the location given on the form to deliver the visa. Well, today is the 24th...crossing fingers. I've canceled our flights back to the US, and are hoping next week is the delivery. Also visiting both local 2GO offices and they all know us now...hehe.

good luck all, God bless:)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

We passed our K-1 interview at the US embassy in Manila on July 15th. They said 7 business days average delivery time. We are concerned that with her staying at the hotel with me in Baguio City, there might be no one to pick up the visa delivery to her family home on the edge of town. (her sister was going to watch for it there, but she had something come up and is only there at night now.) I called twice for a tracking number from the embassy and both times was told no number was available, and that we should stay at the location given on the form to deliver the visa. Well, today is the 24th...crossing fingers. I've canceled our flights back to the US, and are hoping next week is the delivery. Also visiting both local 2GO offices and they all know us now...hehe.

good luck all, God bless:)

Update: received Visa July 27th. Date of visa issue though, showing on the visa, was the 21st. So It was printed/issued like 6 days after we were approved or something, and then given to the 2GO messenger service. We bugged the messengers every single day for like two weeks, hehe...good people though, they were very nice about it. Anyway, we are in the states now...thanks to God really. We joke to each other: "dear, your single blessedness is really over now" ;)

THANK YOU GOD

Update: received Visa July 27th. Date of visa issue though, showing on the visa, was the 21st. So It was printed/issued like 6 days after we were approved or something, and then given to the 2GO messenger service. We bugged the messengers every single day for like two weeks, hehe...good people though, they were very nice about it. Anyway, we are in the states now...thanks to God really. We joke to each other: "dear, your single blessedness is really over now" ;)

THANK YOU GOD

Yeah, that's something to keep in mind...visas don't go straight to the printer on the day of the interview. Often they seem to linger for a few days for a final review and sign-off by a senior CO. Then they go to the printer which takes some time 1 to 3 days. Then it's turned over to 2GO for delivery. That's what happened in our case.

ROC

06/15/2013 - I-751 Sent

06/19/2013 - NOA 1

07/17/2013 - Biometrics

08/19/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to CSC

09/17/2013 - Approved!

09/23/2013 - Received approval notice.

10/09/2013 - Card received. Fini!

N400

12/18/2017 - N400 submitted

12/19/2017 - NOA

01/09/2018 - Biometrics

04/10/2018 - Interview

04/27/2018 - Oath

• 5 years later...

Hello kababayan, do u guys know after the US visa interview at US embassy manila, need to pay for passport delivery and how much it costs?

You're asking your question in a thread that is 5 years old. Please start a new thread with your question. Use the box in the upper right hand corner that says start new topic.

There is no fee for passport and visa delivery as the costs are contained in you visa interview fee.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was wondering this myself...My fiance lives in Valencia City, Bukidnon...We was thinking since I'm flying both her and her daughter to manila once we get an interview, would it be wise to just stay in manila and wait for the visa. Then more questions came up. Can they deliver to a hotel, is there a pickup option? If she could stay in manila we would only need to buy one way tickets instead of two round trips. Yes we are aware there could be a chance she could get denied also but I think we will have all our paperwork in order and we think there shouldnt be any problems.

Eddie

If you are planning to stay in Manila for the interview and later delivery.. have it delivered to MOA (Mall of Asia) 2GO office, that is the quickest option. Update your delivery preference on your profile/dashboard.

Where ever you choose you have to be there to receive it, with picture ID

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Old thread is now locked.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.