12 posts in this topic

guys, is the nvc scheduling interviews for ir/cr at all??? i have not seen any upcoming interviews for ir/cr what in Gods name is this long waiting? am just getting fraustrated by day.

You're obviously not looking hard enough :P I just saw two people scheduled today for interviews in one thread alone. I'm sure there's a whole bunch of others that were scheduled today as well as this previous week.

And if you're going through Ghana, if I remember correctly, it's a long wait to get an interview from case completion, almost a year if I'm correct.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

guys, is the nvc scheduling interviews for ir/cr at all??? i have not seen any upcoming interviews for ir/cr what in Gods name is this long waiting? am just getting fraustrated by day.

i mean interviews for Accra/Ghana

Timeline

i mean interviews for Accra/Ghana

Currently for Accra/GH there is a 12- 14 month wait at the least for CR1-IR1 interview to be scheduled. So hang on tight. And that is the estimation off of closing @ the NVC.... I know it's panging!! :no:

There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever” ~Mahatma Gandhi~

Filed: Country: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Timeline

I still am waiting for my husbands interview date grrrrr....

I know for a fact that Sarajevo Embassy is not busy at all....

This is just so frustrating :(

9-17-2010-Married Yey! :)

USCIS

I130 Sent 11-19-2010

I130 Approved 4-13-2011

NVC

37 days through NVC.

NVC received 4-26-2011

Nvc Completed 6-2-2011

Interview : 7-15-2011 :) YEY!

7/15/2011 -Interview Approved! :)

Timeline

You're obviously not looking hard enough :P I just saw two people scheduled today for interviews in one thread alone. I'm sure there's a whole bunch of others that were scheduled today as well as this previous week.

And if you're going through Ghana, if I remember correctly, it's a long wait to get an interview from case completion, almost a year if I'm correct.

The 2 ppl u saw r k-1 visa filers not IR/CR-1 filers :whistle: The last time a IR/CR filer had an interview was back in February : :bonk:!! Accra is ridiculously slow and they don't seem to care about doing anything about their backlog :angry:.

The 2 ppl u saw r k-1 visa filers not IR/CR-1 filers :whistle: The last time a IR/CR filer had an interview was back in February : :bonk:!! Accra is ridiculously slow and they don't seem to care about doing anything about their backlog :angry:.

Um, the two people I saw were in an NVC thread for IR-1/CR-1 applicants. But they weren't from Ghana. I posted that message before the OP specified for Ghana only.

And using the immigration timeline function, the last interview for Ghana was April, not February, for IR-1/CR-1 applicants. But of course, that's only taking data from those that keep their timelines up to date, so their might have been others. Plus, you have to keep in mind, not every single person emigrating from Ghana is on this website, so I'm sure there have been more interviews since April.

Timeline

Um, the two people I saw were in an NVC thread for IR-1/CR-1 applicants. But they weren't from Ghana. I posted that message before the OP specified for Ghana only.

And using the immigration timeline function, the last interview for Ghana was April, not February, for IR-1/CR-1 applicants. But of course, that's only taking data from those that keep their timelines up to date, so their might have been others. Plus, you have to keep in mind, not every single person emigrating from Ghana is on this website, so I'm sure there have been more interviews since April.

The april interview was for someone that was coming back for a 2nd interview. I believe that they had another interview sometime in november or so and were asked to return. There is also one more person who has a 2nd interview on 6/15 that had previously had an interview back in March or April. Accra is moving at a snail's pace compared to most other countries that I have seen on here. :yes:

Timeline

i guess we just dont have to stop complaining, please guys i suggest we keep on complaining at the least opportunity we get even if it feels we are being ignored,i believe if they get enough of the complains they will give us what we want,who knows just keep asking untill you get what you want.

i read comments on the dos facebook page,i want to put in my own complain too but was having a little problem posting,can someone please guide me on how to send a post on the dos facebook wall.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Are you out of your mind, Wife??

Do you think that the tiny, tiny number of people on this website have any impact on NVC--do you actually think they read this stuff?? They process tens of thousands of applicants every month !!

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Currently for Accra/GH there is a 12- 14 month wait at the least for CR1-IR1 interview to be scheduled. So hang on tight. And that is the estimation off of closing @ the NVC.... I know it's panging!! :no:

Been waiting for an interview date since April 2010(IR-2).This month makes 14 months of waiting patiently. Am getting frustrated of this

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.