SSSSS

Random processing...

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's all about setting a customer's expectations. They give a specific timeframe of when you can expect the process to take. That way if it happens sooner then you are super excited! I agree :yes: that they should send out a notification if your time is going to take longer than the original timeframe put forward. Also consider that there are times when they recieve very high volumes of immigraion petitions so naturally during those times it would take longer than during the times when it isn't soo busy. If they gave everyone a specific day, imagine the call volumes that they would recieve when that day came and went.:blink: Also, keep in mind that every single case is different. So if the person who submitted theirs a month after me gets theirs first, there is a good chance that their petition didn't hit any of hangups that mine has.

When I was wanting to check my status of my petiion using their online service I had recieved my NOA1 but it was constantly showing that my case didn't exist. I called and talked to their customer service and the gentleman I talked to explained to me that sometimes it takes a good month or so for thier system to catch up with the process. In other words, their system that you check online is updated every day. He was almost right on the button. Nearly a month after recieving my NOA1 my petition finally showed up in the system as "Accepted". So although convienient, it's certainly not reliable.

Now if I end up waiting longer than 30 days past my expected NOA2 date....you best belive I will become a thorn in thier side until I understand why. :bonk:

[size="2"][font="Tahoma"][b]Worth The Wait
[/b][/font][/size]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#ff0000"]Our Visa Journey
[/color][/size][size="2"][color="#000080"]I-129F Sent 5/6/11
I-129F NOA1 Received 5/11/11
I-129F RFE Received 9/8/11
I-129F RFE Returned 9/23/11
I-129F NOA2 Received 11/17/11
NVC Received from USCIS 11/21/11
NVC Sent to Embassy 11/25/11
Embassy Received 12/2/11
Packet 3.5 Received 12/8/11
Packet 3.5 Returned 12/22/11
Packet 4 Received 1/13/12
Medical Date 1/19/12
Interview Date 2/23/2012
Administrative Review 2/24/2012
Visa Issued 4/30/2012
Visa Received 5/4/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]POE Washington DC 5/21/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]Married 5/30/2012[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#ff0000"]Adjustment of Status (AOS) Journey [/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]Packet including: I-485, I-765 and I-131 sent 11/7/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]Biometrics Completed: 12/18/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]EAD/AP Approved: 1/17/2013[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]EAD/AP Combo Card Received: 1/22/2013[/color][/size][/font]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

There is a way to check cases on uscis.gov. You can put your case number and then change the last digits and find other I-129F cases. For example a lot of cases had been processed right before me and right after me, but many were skipped around very randomly. I kept a record for 2 months now. it does appear random

How did you get a list of those petitions under your portfolio?

In other words, how did you get this list using one set of credentials (username/password)?

Did you register as a customer representative, and have an access to multiple cases? Publishing this info is illegal.

If you're an applicant customer, you must have an access to your case, or cases you submitted to USCIS and obtained # under your name.

What you've been doing is illegal. You track other petitions under your account. Stop. Now.

Caution to all EAC/ESC# owners

У нашому регiонi цей чорт зветься — шахтар

You can look at the bottom of your timeline and see when to expect the NOA 2. For you, I think it is in August. I filed and they received March 15, and mine says July 9-July 31, 2011.

Ohh thank you.. i dint know that.. i will check now.. good luck to us... keep posting,,,

Filed: Timeline

Nothing is illegal. You can just change last digits of the number and add them to your folio. Those cases don't give you any information at all, except if they were approved or denied on a certain date. Entire world can see that without me publishing it. It's not hacking or anything. Everyone has access to this information cause it's public

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nothing is illegal. You can just change last digits of the number and add them to your folio. Those cases don't give you any information at all, except if they were approved or denied on a certain date. Entire world can see that without me publishing it. It's not hacking or anything. Everyone has access to this information cause it's public

While I understand what you are doing, you are indeed performing an illegal act. just because you can do something, doesn't make it correct, moral, or legal.

From USCIS:

YOU HAVE CONNECTED TO A U.S. GOVERNMENT COMPUTER. IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS SYSTEM, DISCONNECT NOW. All attempts to access and use this system and/or its resources are subject to keystroke monitoring and recording. Everyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such reveals possible evidence of criminal activity or abuse of authority, the information will be reported to authorities for action. Unauthorized access attempts or use in excess of documented authority may subject you to a fine and/or imprisonment in accordance with Title 18, USC, Section 1030 or administrative penalties or dismissal.

Essentially, what you did was violate the rules in bold. The case numbers were given to specifc persons, not yourself. You do not have the permission or authority to access those cases. Doing what you did is an abuse of authority as you have no consent from the persons who's numbers you have entered into your profile.

Also note when you register and sign into the USCIS site it says: My Case Status, My Portfolio. Those cases entered into your porfolio are not yours.

Furthermore, the case numbers are not public. There is nowhere on the USCIS site that openly posts them. You had to physically alter your own number to obtain those other numbers. So no, not everyone has access to that information.

Timeline

My post is with good intentions of encouragement. Thanks to those who got it and good luck to you, we're all in the same place.

Stop BS'ting people w/ your 'good intentions of encouragement'. If I saw my case# on your screenshots you published here, I would immediately report you to the USCIS. Period.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Stop BS'ting people w/ your 'good intentions of encouragement'. If I saw my case# on your screenshots you published here, I would immediately report you to the USCIS. Period.

Word.

Timeline

I-129F sent: 31st March 2011

NOA 1: 7th April 2011

Timeline

Why only last 5 digits? Why not play w/ the whole thing? Imagine, how many petitions will you have in your golden 'folio'? It would be tons of screenshots. The First Folio of William Shakespeare is resting in peace. Clear to me, why. The factoradics, permutation pairs, combinadics are not your brothers and sisters.

No need to tell me how you do it. I will walk you through. Step by step, even tell you which leg you were sitting on, when doing this sh*. The name of what you do is hacking, no matter how primitive it is. You hack case #s and track them. The truth is that none of those cases you care about. Zero. None. Null. You care about your case and compare it the others. I strongly encourage you live your life, girl87. I wish you 87 of something (your choice) ahead. Track your case, whether you're approved or denied, and God will be w/ you. Word? It is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.