AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Hello, March Filer here.. I read about people getting confused with the lists.. Well, igor's list it's from Visa Journey.. and that other one it was created by somebody else, that collect all the updates from this website. For me, it seems a little more complete than the list in here.

One big advice, do not count on your # on both lists... we gotta remember that we're just a small part of the applications that are sent to USCIS, so there's a lot of people ahead of us, that we don't even know! :wacko: Only thing we can do is pray and hope we'll be blessed. :blush:

I hope you guys have a good day. lol and don't mind me posting here. :)

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

Filed: Timeline

Hello MatthewNCarolina,

They actually both say Igor's List. That's the confusion. I do realize that these stats are only roughly 10 percent of the total applications received. However, in government polls and market research, they general use only 5% of random date in order to predict outcomes. So, I would say this is fairly close to accurate. It doesn't mean that we are in queue with a number and guaranteed to be next. But I think you would agree, within reason, it is a fair assumption to say that you are close to getting your answer. There are exceptions to the rule too. People who fall through the cracks. I've also noticed historically, this time of year is the fastest for VSC. And in fall and winter, they fall WAY short of reasonable processing times.

We all just want a little hope. Us May Filers have become a pretty close bunch. Very positive and supportive. It's great to have input from folks like yourself also. Thanks for posting. Please share again. Happy 4th!!!

Hello, March Filer here.. I read about people getting confused with the lists.. Well, igor's list it's from Visa Journey.. and that other one it was created by somebody else, that collect all the updates from this website. For me, it seems a little more complete than the list in here.

One big advice, do not count on your # on both lists... we gotta remember that we're just a small part of the applications that are sent to USCIS, so there's a lot of people ahead of us, that we don't even know! :wacko: Only thing we can do is pray and hope we'll be blessed. :blush:

I hope you guys have a good day. lol and don't mind me posting here. :)

Hello MatthewNCarolina,

They actually both say Igor's List. That's the confusion. I do realize that these stats are only roughly 10 percent of the total applications received. However, in government polls and market research, they general use only 5% of random date in order to predict outcomes. So, I would say this is fairly close to accurate. It doesn't mean that we are in queue with a number and guaranteed to be next. But I think you would agree, within reason, it is a fair assumption to say that you are close to getting your answer. There are exceptions to the rule too. People who fall through the cracks. I've also noticed historically, this time of year is the fastest for VSC. And in fall and winter, they fall WAY short of reasonable processing times.

We all just want a little hope. Us May Filers have become a pretty close bunch. Very positive and supportive. It's great to have input from folks like yourself also. Thanks for posting. Please share again. Happy 4th!!!

Tolsab, riight.. yea, I agree with every rule there's an exception and that's why I keep my faith on VJ -which its an huge help -, about the lists, yea.. both says Visa Journey, but one of them.. it's like a download of all the updates from the members, know what I mean? The igor list we see here, have the link on the immigration timelines link, it's official from the website, the other one it was created aside and it counts the VJ members also, just isn't the official one. Yea, it's fair enough to make such an assumption, have seen people here that got their approval at the exact time or even before their estimated timeline here! Was just sayin to don't put all your faith in it, you know.. sometimes it can be wrong the estimated date, which it sucks cause we keep seeing it getting closer and closer... would be good to have this kind of list from USCIS!! :lol::wacko:

And yes, I saw that too, VSC at this time of the year catch up the pace, so good news coming soon :whistle: You guys keep that way, having support and positive words from people that are going through the same, that understands how painful distance is, are the best ones to keep our heads up :blush: That's our march thread too!

Happy 4th July to you all, and good luck! :)

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Matthew. Totally agree with what you're saying. I also see a lot of folks losing hope and becoming bitter and negative. That doesn't help their relationship. Let's all just support, be kind to one another. It's a holiday in America. WHOO HOOO!!! :)

Tolsab, riight.. yea, I agree with every rule there's an exception and that's why I keep my faith on VJ -which its an huge help -, about the lists, yea.. both says Visa Journey, but one of them.. it's like a download of all the updates from the members, know what I mean? The igor list we see here, have the link on the immigration timelines link, it's official from the website, the other one it was created aside and it counts the VJ members also, just isn't the official one. Yea, it's fair enough to make such an assumption, have seen people here that got their approval at the exact time or even before their estimated timeline here! Was just sayin to don't put all your faith in it, you know.. sometimes it can be wrong the estimated date, which it sucks cause we keep seeing it getting closer and closer... would be good to have this kind of list from USCIS!! :lol::wacko:

And yes, I saw that too, VSC at this time of the year catch up the pace, so good news coming soon :whistle: You guys keep that way, having support and positive words from people that are going through the same, that understands how painful distance is, are the best ones to keep our heads up :blush: That's our march thread too!

Happy 4th July to you all, and good luck! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Keep the faith alive May filers! I hope VSC will also work on the pending cases for March so they can move to April cases

then us! :thumbs::dance:

Hello Filipina0930 I was just thinking of you yesterday! i was going to post a message to you yesterday.I hope things are going good with you? Kepp the faith "Filipina0930" Keep in Touch!:yes:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Hello Filipina0930 I was just thinking of you yesterday! i was going to post a message to you yesterday.I hope things are going good with you? Kepp the faith "Filipina0930" Keep in Touch!:yes:

:yes: I'm ok, I still think about it sometimes but we decided to leave everything to fate. We need some room to breathe and if we get noa2 then we consider that as a sign. He needs to focus on his job and I have to do that too. I am hoping that we all get granted our noa2. :innocent: I was thinking your going to get yours before the end of this month! Good vibes! :thumbs:

Edited by filipina0930

Timeline

:yes: I'm ok, I still think about it sometimes but we decided to leave everything to fate. We need some room to breathe and if we get noa2 then we consider that as a sign. He needs to focus on his job and I have to do that too. I am hoping that we all get granted our noa2. :innocent: I was thinking your going to get yours before the end of this month! Good vibes! :thumbs:

Yes I look at igors list Filipina0930, I look at it often. I dont dwell on it too much though. I know our Friend "Ray" was number 94 on igors list and got approved.it all depends I guess on a lot of circumstances.I see also that VSC is picking up their pace now. Lot of people getting approved!:thumbs:Sometimes you need that space filipina0930, just hold on and wait! You will get your NOA2 I know that! if you need Breathing room, i understand that also. Nobody knows your situation BUT YOU! Keep in touch and dont go away......ok? take care and God Bless!!!!.............................."TOM"

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

i dont know filipina0930, its all in gods hands.If it happens then I am VERY Grateful! there are people on here that still havent gotten approved and they filed last year!:wow: So we will see and i hope that it goes well for ALL of US!:yes: take care and keep in touch, "Filipina0930":thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey Everybody...You know whats funny....I dont even realize the time is passing by. I get to see my baby, and mother of my future son in 60 days. Im so excited. Good luck to everybody. God bless all of us with positive results. Dont worry bout it, just live life and the time will pass. Months will turn to weeks, weeks to days and before you know it the woman/man you love will be in your arms. Keep your head up and dont fret. Take care all of you. PEACE!!!

Yozhik

BTW im drunk on Red wine =P

3/20/2011: Preparing Documents for I-129f Forms

4/15/2011: Received Signed Cover Letter & G325A Form

From the Misses

5/11/2011: I-129f forms mailed to USCIS lockbox (^_^)b

5/13/2011: Documents delivered to USCIS lockbox via USPS (^_^)

5/17/2011: NOA1 supposed email/text but forgot to include G 1145 Form =(

5/18/2011: Check Cashed by USCIS (YAY!!!)

5/18/2011: USCIS mails NOA1

5/23/2011: Received HARD COPY OF NOA1 d(^_^)b

********The Long wait begins*********

9/11/2011: 120 Day marker

9/13/2011 @ 11:30am GMT+3: Our Son is born. (^_^)

10/18/2011: 157 days later Receive Confirmation Email that we received NOA2 (^_^)b

10/27/2011: NVC Sent Case to US embassy in Moscow.

11/02/2011: NVC Received case in US Embassy in Moscow.

11/5/2011: Received NOA2 Hard Copy from VSC

11/11/2011: Our son receives his first Passport (Russian)

12/28/2011: CRBA Interview in Moscow @ 2pm (***APPROVED***)

12/29/2011: K-1 Interview in Moscow @ 8am (***APPROVED***)

1/13/2011: Sasha receives his CRBA Certificate and US Passport and is now a Dual Citizen (WAY TO GO SON!!!)

1/23/2011: Visa is Officially in Hand. Let the preparations begin.

3/30/2012: POE John F. Kennedy Airport New York (I CANT WAIT!!!!)

6/1/2012: Proposed and She said yes!!!

6/7/2012: Finally Married in Annapolis - Mr & Mrs. Temidayo (^_^)b

**********AOS PREPARATIONS***************************

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Everybody...You know whats funny....I dont even realize the time is passing by. I get to see my baby, and mother of my future son in 60 days. Im so excited. Good luck to everybody. God bless all of us with positive results. Dont worry bout it, just live life and the time will pass. Months will turn to weeks, weeks to days and before you know it the woman/man you love will be in your arms. Keep your head up and dont fret. Take care all of you. PEACE!!!

Yozhik

BTW im drunk on Red wine =P

Good stuff, Yozhik. It's true. Time really does fly by when you have something to occupy it with. Enjoy your trip. Oh, by the way, don't hog the bottle! Pass it around! :rofl:

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Timeline

Hey Tom!

Just curious about something and I'm sure you can help me. How exactly do i get to join Igor's List? I know most of you here are talking about being no. 199 then down to 170something. How can i join that list too? I'm also curious about my "number/standing". Please help.

anybody who knows how to, please educate me. hehehe. And when you do, tell me in a way that a 7-year-old kid can understand. laughing.gif I'm a nurse, not a computer wiz. Thanks so much!!!

A couple of days ago we were Number 202 on igors list. Then yesterday we were Number 199. Now this Morning early here, i see we are down to "172".WOW moving FAST! Lets Hope we ALL move fast, and get that famous NOA2!. Ray got his NOA2 when he was Number "94"! So lets keep our fingers crossed!:thumbs:

Luke 1:37 - "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible."

AOS Journey

• 02.25.2012 - AOS, EAD, AP sent
  • 02.29.2012 - received text/email receipt notices
  • 03.22.2012 - transferred to CSC
  • 04.19.2012 - biometrics appointment
  • 05.02.2012 - EAD & AP approved
  • 10.19.2012 - AOS approved

K1 Journey

• 05.2000 - met in class - Orlando, FL
  • 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 11.2011 - K1 visa received
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.