2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hello May filer. Well another day for me without an approval. It will be 4 months exact on friday since noa1. I really hope I hear something soon.I see lot of approvals after my noa1 date. I wonder where my file is and why its still collecting dust. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Ooh that's good! How long did you wait for the NVC in total? I hope they're fast

I'm not even 100% sure honestly. Got the NOA2 on Aug 24, expected NVC to recieve by today and maybe get lucky and have it past them in 1 week. But, the operator told me they go it and sent it out on Aug 30, so much faster than I expected. Hoping to hear something from the embassy soon. Not sure if I should call just yet... i'm gonna give them til next week, then i'll try just to see.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm not even 100% sure honestly. Got the NOA2 on Aug 24, expected NVC to recieve by today and maybe get lucky and have it past them in 1 week. But, the operator told me they go it and sent it out on Aug 30, so much faster than I expected. Hoping to hear something from the embassy soon. Not sure if I should call just yet... i'm gonna give them til next week, then i'll try just to see.

That's awesome...maybe the NVC is quick nowadays :)

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

That's awesome...maybe the NVC is quick nowadays :)

yeah maybe... i dunno. hope they're quick for everybody, kinda frustrating i see some struggling to just even get their NOA2... while others i see their timelines and its like 13x something or 15x something days and they've already got their visa in hand...... i wish i knew their secret cause this going to PI every 3 months thing is getting a lil taxing. :hehe:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Well I just.checked my status on USCIS website after receiving text that my status has been updated. Well just as I though. I got a RFE. well waiting for hard copy to see wat they want. Gosh my lawyer sure will have a scolding from me now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi May filers! Its been a while and I havent visited the site. I just did so I can update our timeline. Anyway I got approved today and my approval was creating a stir on some of the June filers. Here is our timeline. We never had any expedites, its pure luck. Those who see my previous posts actually know that my fiance and I are not expecting to get this done quick. I guess VSC is now working a little faster. We are May filers, for some reason VSC took time to open our case and sent us NOA1 in June so some might be thinking we are from June. So anyway don't lose hope. God is good!

I-129F Sent : 2011-05-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-08

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-01

Timeline

All I can say is WOW. Everyday I check all day every hour mainly. Today I was sad to see little to know approvals all day. Then at 10 I got text and email. Approved as of September 2! Normally in the last week and a half since May approvals started every text or email I suspect is NOA2, but this time I ws think facebook alert or Visa Journey interview review or junk mail. But nope its NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::wow:

To all of you be patient and soon it will be here. I know its hard to wait, I did it. And its hard to see others with your noa1 date or close to it. But, soon its your turn.

And by the way, I was 112 on the igor list at the time. And it took 112 days too. Hmmm Maybe I should play that number in lottery lol.

Good Luck VJ fam! I am still here for the rest of the ride and beyond. So much to do now! I hope to see all of you approved before our interview time!

Timeline

Hi May filers! Its been a while and I havent visited the site. I just did so I can update our timeline. Anyway I got approved today and my approval was creating a stir on some of the June filers. Here is our timeline. We never had any expedites, its pure luck. Those who see my previous posts actually know that my fiance and I are not expecting to get this done quick. I guess VSC is now working a little faster. We are May filers, for some reason VSC took time to open our case and sent us NOA1 in June so some might be thinking we are from June. So anyway don't lose hope. God is good!

I-129F Sent : 2011-05-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-08

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-01

YAY!! :dance:

All I can say is WOW. Everyday I check all day every hour mainly. Today I was sad to see little to know approvals all day. Then at 10 I got text and email. Approved as of September 2! Normally in the last week and a half since May approvals started every text or email I suspect is NOA2, but this time I ws think facebook alert or Visa Journey interview review or junk mail. But nope its NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::wow:

To all of you be patient and soon it will be here. I know its hard to wait, I did it. And its hard to see others with your noa1 date or close to it. But, soon its your turn.

And by the way, I was 112 on the igor list at the time. And it took 112 days too. Hmmm Maybe I should play that number in lottery lol.

Good Luck VJ fam! I am still here for the rest of the ride and beyond. So much to do now! I hope to see all of you approved before our interview time!

Double yay!! :dance:

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview

AOS

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Timeline

YAY!! :dance:

Double yay!! :dance:

I really cant wait til u r approved. i remember when I started this thread and u first joined and was anxious lol. I predict u will be approved in no longer than 1 month from today. You are a few weeks behind me because you applied at end of month. Plus Uscis trust Thai more than philippines lol. And your beneficiary is guy. That help. Good luck! Soon u will be at this stage!

Yeheyyyy!! NOA2 approved!!!! I was reading someones status saying they just received an email that they was approved, I was thinking thats weird getting an email this late so I checked my email and nothing =( I thought what the hell I'll check USCIS website and was surprised to see we was approved. A few minutes later at 10:15pm I received the text and email. Congratulations to everyone approved and for those who are waiting, hold on it's coming.

NOA1 was May 10th, 119 days later NOA2 approved on September 6th

Our timeline estimate was September 5th to September 17th

We was number 488 on Igor's list when we started, and approved at number 177

Berkeley list we were number 101

Timeline

Yeheyyyy!! NOA2 approved!!!! I was reading someones status saying they just received an email that they was approved, I was thinking thats weird getting an email this late so I checked my email and nothing =( I thought what the hell I'll check USCIS website and was surprised to see we was approved. A few minutes later at 10:15pm I received the text and email. Congratulations to everyone approved and for those who are waiting, hold on it's coming.

OMG It's like May is being bombarded with approvals!! Now.....

@Ran4Jenny: I squeezed out info that they are working on our case right now. I know it's not really fair, but I tried to expedite our case because of Ice's situation at home. I got this email:

"The status of this service request is:

Due to the high volume of expedite requests for this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests. While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need.

Moreover, your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

To me, that means we're almost there... :) I want Sabrina and I to get approved this week. :blush:

Edited by Ni-ing & Ice

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview

AOS

Timeline

OMG It's like May is being bombarded with approvals!! Now.....

@Ran4Jenny: I squeezed out info that they are working on our case right now. I know it's not really fair, but I tried to expedite our case because of Ice's situation at home. I got this email:

"The status of this service request is:

Due to the high volume of expedite requests for this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests. While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need.

Moreover, your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

To me, that means we're almost there... :) I want Sabrina and I to get approved this week. :blush:

Yeah I hope, I looked at last april thai approval and figure u will be approved around later September first week October at latest. I did that will alot of people on Igor stat list and even with me it is true. Even though I jus found out all the Uscis msgs tell me I was approved September 2nd, so just like the last few Philippines approval I was 112 days. Well they were 111 but close enough lol. So again you are soon. Also its not as many thai apps as phil, so I imagine it wont be that long.

Man its so cool we are approved same exact time 10pm lol. I remember u was my first friend on VJ... CONGRATS you 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.