2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey Fam!!! Sorry I've been on hiatus for so long. I've been having some internet issues and I've been a extremely busy with my little girls lately. But I got some great news! My baby just called me an hour ago while he's at the football field coaching kids talking about our petition. Too much noise on the back round and I couldn't hear him that clear. I heard he mentioned about our "petition" and I always get a mini heart attack everytime I hear that word. :lol: The call got disconnected but I didn't try to call him back, I logged on USCIS quick and here's what I've read: :dance:

"On August 8, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Praise you Papa God! This is so unexpected... I've been worried about "denial or RFE" but Thank God, there's NONE. Our K1 has been approved after 73 days!!! Now I'm lost, we have no idea what to do next. :lol: Only thing we know is that our journey doesn't end here. So let the journey continues...

OMG I'm so happy for you, Ate!!!! YAY!! :dance:

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Timeline

Ok here is a little thing kind of like Sabrina started before....Excuse me if we already talked about this....But I was just thinking what made you fall in love with your fiance? (L)(F)(L)(L)(F) . Ok I will go first...Besides his smile :D:D , he is such a smart and caring man, always putting family before himself...I could go on and on....I just cant wait to hug and hold him in my arms once again......missing my babbbyyyyyy..... :crying::crying::crying: But God is watching and he is in perfect control.

I don't know when or why we fell in love because it was so much over time. I think it's when I realized that he treats me very well compared to others before me, or maybe the way he looks at me, or maybe it was when he was up with me at the laudry mat at 2am. It's hard to say when, but it happened. :lol:

On another note....I wish we were with the CSC. :(

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview

AOS

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello May Filers! I had just sent Grace a Txt message this morning, but i had told Grace the Night before that I would call NVC one last time when i got to work and if no Number I would scan my NOA2 While at work and Email it to NVC!.........i Called them at 630AM on the West Coast. 930AM on the east Coast where NVC is Located! ....I remember what Ray_J said finally they told him when he got his.....................The Lady asked me"Whats the beneficarys name ??????........I like to fell out of my Chair........they got it same day as Leean but she told me thy didnt scan in System until late last night. "22" days!!

NVC Case Number received today!!! On to Manila!!!!

Edited by southcalhog

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Thanks TeamKat!!! :yes:

Thank you Tom!!! What would I do without ya? :) This really got me nervous! We were expecting approval around September or November cause our case is kinda complicated... My biological father is an American and we tried to claim my citizenship in 2009 but because of lack of cooperation from both sides specially from my side, our case wasn't pushed through. I just hope they won't roast me about my previous case on our interview day. :lol:

P.S. How do you guys do the quotation thing? I'm such a noob please forgive me and my dummy self. :bonk::lol:

Britt I been here so long and to tell you the truth, I dont even know how to put my pic on my posts like the other guys :bonk: I guess I was too shy to ask anybody....he he he he!!!:rofl: Dont worry about your past on that! If they dont ask,then you dont Tell!:yes: :yes: :thumbs:

We got our case number from NVC today! They're speeding up apparently! YAY!

Congrats to you Both.....Stuart and Thea!! Now for the Final 2 Steps!!! Good Luck!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello May Filers! I had just sent Grace a Txt message this morning, but i had told Grace the Night before that I would call NVC one last time when i got to work and if no Number I would scan my NOA2 While at work and Email it to NVC!.........i Called them at 630AM on the West Coast. 930AM on the east Coast where NVC is Located! ....I remember what Ray_J said finally they told him when he got his.....................The Lady asked me"Whats the beneficarys name ??????........I like to fell out of my Chair........they got it same day as Leean but she told me thy didnt scan in System until late last night. "22" days!!

NVC Case Number received today!!! On to Manila!!!!

Yay, that's awesome!!! Congrats! :dance:

On another note....I wish we were with the CSC. :(

I hear you, sistah... I wish we were, too. :(

Naturalization Journey

02-08-2016: N-400 sent

03-08-2016: Biometrics appointment

03-11-2016: Notification "in-line for interview"

04-04-2016: Received interview letter (for May 11)

05-11-2016: Interview (passed!)

06-27-2016: Oath ceremony-->I'm a US citizen!

ROC Journey

06-16-2014: I-751 application package sent to VSC

06-20-2014: Date of NOA1

07-18-2014: Biometrics appointment

11-18-2014: Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2015: ROC approved!!

AOS Journey
02-06-2012: I-485 (plus I-765 and I-131) sent
02-14-2012: Requested an expedite of my EAD due to job offer
02-29-2012: Contacted congressman to help with EAD expedite request
03-02-2012: EAD + AP approved! (Day 25)
09-27-2012: Green card received! (no interview!)

K-1 Visa Journey
05-18-2011: NOA1
11-21-2011: NOA2 *only* 187 days from NOA1!
01-05-2012: Interview at consulate in Vancouver, Canada - visa approved!!!!
01-18-2012: Wedding!!! Yay! We are married!!!

Timeline

Ok here is a little thing kind of like Sabrina started before....Excuse me if we already talked about this....But I was just thinking what made you fall in love with your fiance? (L)(F)(L)(L)(F) . Ok I will go first...Besides his smile :D:D , he is such a smart and caring man, always putting family before himself...I could go on and on....I just cant wait to hug and hold him in my arms once again......missing my babbbyyyyyy..... :crying::crying::crying: But God is watching and he is in perfect control.

I fell in love with Grace because I sensed she was really concerned with me and all things about my life! made sure even though shes Thousand of miles away, she made sure as much as she could make sure I dont forget the liltle things that is so often overlooked. that and other things made me fall in Love with her! I sure didnt regret it!!:thumbs::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Well today marks the 3 month for my application process at VSC and I also finally broke the 200 mark in igor list. I'm hoping they get to May files soon. Good luck everyone. It feels as if time has stopped. The less time is left in approval the longer it takes..so it.feels that way...

Timeline

Yay, that's awesome!!! Congrats! :dance:

Thanks Team Katman!:thumbs: You on your way also! hang in there, Its coming!!! I belive that!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Well today marks the 3 month for my application process at VSC and I also finally broke the 200 mark in igor list. I'm hoping they get to May files soon. Good luck everyone. It feels as if time has stopped. The less time is left in approval the longer it takes..so it.feels that way...

Hang in there "Me and Him" its coming! More may Filers will get approved!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

NVC Case Number received today!!! On to Manila!!!! [/b]

Yay! how many days in total did it take for your case to get to the NVC and out?

Yeah, I'm happy for everyone...but kinda sad to see us VSC ppl left behind ><

@me&him- When was your NOA1 date?

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview

AOS

Timeline

Yay! how many days in total did it take for your case to get to the NVC and out?

Nicolette Thanks!..."I found out 30 mins ago our case still at NVC for "Normal" Processing the Operator told me. They just scanned it LATE last Night, I Called them early this Morning and it was at that time I got my NVC/Manila case Number.It took actually 21 days from Approval Nicolette, but they tell you to wait "15" business days before you contact them.I dont listen to that.I called everday sometimes 2 times a day until i got our case number. ALSO.....since our case is still at NVC and just received by them yesterday.......August 8th, I will call until i know the case is on the way to Manila, then i will bug them....he he he he!!:rofl: As long as we got that Case number, we can go ahead later this Month with medical since you NEED that case number before you can do your medical. I am not going to wait until the USEM contact us! You have to be proactive with this Process!!!:yes::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My noa1 is dated May 9th.

Timeline

Ok here is a little thing kind of like Sabrina started before....Excuse me if we already talked about this....But I was just thinking what made you fall in love with your fiance? Ok I will go first...Besides his smile :D:D , he is such a smart and caring man, always putting family before himself...I could go on and on....I just cant wait to hug and hold him in my arms once again......missing my babbbyyyyyy..... But God is watching and he is in perfect control.

Me and my baby have the cheeziest love story. :blush: But I fell in love with him because he's so amazing, and sooo irresistible! :P His eyes, his lips, his smile, the sound of his voice, his kindness, the way he calls me beautiful like it's my name, :blush: the way he makes me smile like no one else does, the way he calms me when I'm worried, the way he says "Mahal na mahal kita Kulit", :D everything that I fell in love with from the start, which now I love a million times more! :blush:(L) He's also the best Daddy ever! And would y'all believe that our first kiss was the night before he left? Yes he's super gentleman too! And the mere 5 sec of our very first kiss, I KNEW HE'S THE ONE... :blush: I'm sooo blessed to have him in my life, he's the most amazing guy in the whole wide world and He's all MINE. :P:yes: I still don't know what I ever did to deserve him but I'm so glad it happened that way. :lol: He's my King.

OMG I'm so happy for you, Ate!!!! YAY!!

Thank you Lil Sis... God is good. He showed up once again. I am very grateful. :)

Britt I been here so long and to tell you the truth, I dont even know how to put my pic on my posts like the other guys :bonk: I guess I was too shy to ask anybody....he he he he!!!:rofl: Dont worry about your past on that! If they dont ask,then you dont Tell!Congrats to you Both.....Stuart and Thea!! Now for the Final 2 Steps!!! Good Luck!!!

I think I figured it out Tom! :lol:

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It is for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It is for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

-Anonymous

Timeline

I called NVC Tuesday Morning early and found out they had my case on the day before( August 8th), They did not scan case into their System Until late Monday Night before Closing. I got the MNL/NVC Number on Tuesday Morning early! I called today( Wednesday) and was told Case left NVC today going to Manila, Philippines!!!:dance::dance: Only at NVC 1 day!:dance: Good Luck also May 2011 Filers, we will be here Until we ALL get that NOA2!!:dance:

" NVC case on its way to Manila"!!!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

AwWwW, all such wonderful relpies to the what made you fall in love question.... I wish us all goodluck and happiness with your lovies!! XOXO :luv:

Edited by HARMONY2012

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Timeline

Me and my baby have the cheeziest love story. :blush: But I fell in love with him because he's so amazing, and sooo irresistible! :P His eyes, his lips, his smile, the sound of his voice, his kindness, the way he calls me beautiful like it's my name, :blush: the way he makes me smile like no one else does, the way he calms me when I'm worried, the way he says "Mahal na mahal kita Kulit", :D everything that I fell in love with from the start, which now I love a million times more! :blush:(L) He's also the best Daddy ever! And would y'all believe that our first kiss was the night before he left? Yes he's super gentleman too! And the mere 5 sec of our very first kiss, I KNEW HE'S THE ONE... :blush: I'm sooo blessed to have him in my life, he's the most amazing guy in the whole wide world and He's all MINE. :P:yes: I still don't know what I ever did to deserve him but I'm so glad it happened that way. :lol: He's my King.

Thank you Lil Sis... God is good. He showed up once again. I am very grateful. :)

I think I figured it out Tom! :lol:

I still havent, Like what you have, "I Love being Blasian" with the heart? How you do that?

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.