cristina1

130 in december

31 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

okay so my priority date is dec.6.2010 and still no noa2...sent mine to csc..on firday i will be hitting the 5month mark and still nothing..its soo frustrating .has any december filer been approved latley? i hope i get my approval notice soon and before i hit my 5month mark..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

According to time lines up above CSC is working on Dec 11--why waste everybody's time telling us every few days that you are frustrated ??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

According to time lines up above CSC is working on Dec 11--why waste everybody's time telling us every few days that you are frustrated ??

because it is!!!! I am on the same boat as Cristina, I have the same date (dec 6th) and I have seen another late-december filers get approved and we got nothing!!! Wouldn't u be frustrated??!

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

If you have kept track on this website enough you should know that there is no rhyme or reason to why some people get approved before the other. You would also have seen that someone was JUST approved yesterday who received their NOA1 a year ago. This process is taxing but you better get used to it because you aren't even half way through it yet. Stop obsessing over something can't do anything about....at least not until at least 30 days past your 5 month mark and even then your actions don't guarantee anything is going to move any faster!

10-16-2010 Married

03-17-2011 I-130 sent

03-19-2011 I-130 received

03-23-2011 NOA1

03-25-2011 Touch

06-16-2011 NOA2

07-18-2011 NVC Received

07-19-2011 Emailed DS 3032

07-29-2011 Emailed DS 3032 AGAIN-still no response

08-03-2011 AOS Bill Generated

08-03-2011 AOS Bill Paid

08-03-2011 Emailed DS 3032 Yet Again!!!

08-05-2011 Mailed AOS packet

08-08-2011 AOS packet delivered

08-08-2011 DS 3232 accepted

08-09-2011 IV Bill Generated/Paid

08-10-2011 IV marked PAID

08-10-2011 IV packet Mailed

08-11-2011 IV packet delivered

08-16-2011 AOS package processed

08-22-2011 IV packet processed

08-22-2011 SIF/Case Closed

08-25-2011 Interview date received

10-13-2011 Interview-APPROVED

l198oyeua.png

d1emrulw6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

If you have kept track on this website enough you should know that there is no rhyme or reason to why some people get approved before the other. You would also have seen that someone was JUST approved yesterday who received their NOA1 a year ago. This process is taxing but you better get used to it because you aren't even half way through it yet. Stop obsessing over something can't do anything about....at least not until at least 30 days past your 5 month mark and even then your actions don't guarantee anything is going to move any faster!

Perfect answer.

Sometimes I wonder about the timelines that are here, 10% of the time they are helpful to someone that can estimate the process times. The other 90% people bank that these timelines are what they should be. Those people I feel sorry for.

The timelines are a nice tool to have but the majority of the time they are more of a nuisance than helpful.

Good Luck on your immigration journey (O.P), remember, patience is a virtue....

USCIS- (77 Days)
I-130 Sent : 04-05-2011
I-130 NOA1 : 04-08-2011
I-130 NOA2 : 06-24-2011

NVC- (29 Days)
NVC Received : 07-25-2011

NVC Case Closed: 08-23-2011
Medical/VFS/Interview
Interview Date Recieved: 09-02-2011
Medical Completed: 09-16-2011
VFS Fees Paid and Documents Submitted: 10-21-2011
Interview: 11-10-2011

Interview Status: Approved
Visa In Hand: 11-10-2011

USA

P.O.E- Chicago, IL: 12-16-11
Recieved Welcome Letter: 01-03-2012
Received Green Card: 01-19-2012
Re-applied for SSN: 01-23-2012
Received SSN: 01-27-2012

Apply for Removal of Conditions: 09-17-13

ROC- (112 Days)

I-751 Sent (CSC): 11-22-13

Check Cashed: 11-27-13

I-751 NOA1: 11-30-13

Biometrics: 12-23-13
Case Status: Approved
Green Card Issued: 3-14-14

Green Card In Hand: 3-20-14

CITIZENSHIP

Apply For N-400: 1-28-15

Check Cashed: 02-5-15

NOA: 02-11-15

Biometrics: 03-2-15

In Line Interview: 06-10-15

Interview: 07-20-15

Interview Status: Approved

Oath Ceremony: 08-20-15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

I was wondering about timeline and others getting approved. Then I got a little RFE for a passport photo USCIS didn't agree with.. I just made another photo and send back May 2... Last week I had my 5 month priority date.. All you can really do is ask fro assistance from your Senator and Congressman. I did both... the rest is waiting and to have patience.........

Edited by Brusik

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Your comment is not very nice or supportive. I thought this forum was developed to provide support not criticism. If you are tired of reading her post about her frustration then don't read them. But to tell her she is wasting EVERYBODY'S time by posting her thoughts and frustration is not fair and is just mean spirited. You can't speak for everyone here and perhaps she is giving a voice to those who are afraid to voice their opinions because of mean comments like yours.

Timeline

So I guess you are under the assumption that the OP has not kept track of this website? Why? Because she is frustrated? A lot of us realize that there is no rhyme or reason to this process but that fact does not stop a person for feeling what they are feeling. Yes we celebrate (at least I do) with those who are getting through this process quicker then expected and support those who have had a rough time with this crazy system (the person you referred to who just received a NOA2 after waiting an entire year) but to tell someone to stop obsessing over what is paining her is unfair and judgmental. Perhaps you have it all together, if that is the case good for you, God bless you. But please if the OP is not hurting anyone or has she insulted anyone with her post therefore leave her alone. If you don't like the fact that she is frustrated don't read her post.

Timeline

okay so my priority date is dec.6.2010 and still no noa2...sent mine to csc..on firday i will be hitting the 5month mark and still nothing..its soo frustrating .has any december filer been approved latley? i hope i get my approval notice soon and before i hit my 5month mark..

I am praying for you and with you...I know it is hard to be in a position where you have no power. Put your faith in the one who has power, God, He is able and will see you through. It will happen, in His timing. Just hang in there crisina1, your time is coming and for all the other december filers waiting.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I wasted more time reading this hateful comment and commenting on it... I feel sorry for anyone waiting on USCIS so please opening poster just ignore this person. Sometimes people want to talk and discuss things... guess where??? a forum! THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR RUDE COMMENT

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ya see TJ, it gets pretty boring after the 5th or 6th post all saying the same thing--we love cristina/miguel and wish them nothing but the very best, but they have posted the same thing EIGHT times so far--and I suspect there is more to come. If you haven't read them all, they were posted Apr 22, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30 and May 2, 4

Edited by magical

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Ya see TJ, it gets pretty boring after the 5th or 6th post all saying the same thing--we love cristina and wish him--it is miguel, right--nothing but the very best, but he has posted the same thing EIGHT times so far--and I suspect there is more to come. If you haven't read them all, they were posted Apr 22, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30 and May 2, 4

Don't read it then... Hair club for men advertises all the time too, I'm just saying! People like you make me sick.

Filed: Timeline

Time to get pro-active. Hope you get your approval soon. Yes lot of approvals going on for December filers just looking at the VJ timelines itself and there could be lots more who are not on VJ.

Ya see TJ, it gets pretty boring after the 5th or 6th post all saying the same thing--we love cristina/miguel and wish them nothing but the very best, but they have posted the same thing EIGHT times so far--and I suspect there is more to come. If you haven't read them all, they were posted Apr 22, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30 and May 2, 4

when you go through this probably you will post 100 times, now just shut and stop being a pain here on VJ. If you don't have better words to say just try to shut up. magical, i think the problem is with you because you keep talking non-sense at all the members acting like a big old daddy.

Edited by raj1975

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

well if you dont like it dont read my post simple!!!!!!!!!!! im going to say it again I AM FRUSTRATED NOT HEARING ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!PRIORITY DATE DEC.6.2010 AND STILLLLLLLLLLL NOTHHHHHHHHINGG!!!! BUT I KNOW GOD HEARS ME WHEN I PRAY EVERY NIGHT SO I DONT NEED YOUR RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!!!

AND YES THERES MORE TOOO COME.......SO LETTING YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW ...I AM NOT GOING TO STOP POSTING NOT EVEN AFTER I GET APPROVED HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT GOD BLESS YOU!!! AND I HOPE I GET APPROVED SOON..:)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVING COMMENTS ............ GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

well if you dont like it dont read my post simple!!!!!!!!!!! im going to say it again I AM FRUSTRATED NOT HEARING ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!PRIORITY DATE DEC.6.2010 AND STILLLLLLLLLLL NOTHHHHHHHHINGG!!!! BUT I KNOW GOD HEARS ME WHEN I PRAY EVERY NIGHT SO I DONT NEED YOUR RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!!!

AND YES THERES MORE TOOO COME.......SO LETTING YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW ...I AM NOT GOING TO STOP POSTING NOT EVEN AFTER I GET APPROVED HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT GOD BLESS YOU!!! AND I HOPE I GET APPROVED SOON..:)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVING COMMENTS ............ GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.