^_^

Gov. Christie: I won't run for president

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

What is the obsession liberals have with calling Republican politicians stupid? There are lots of politicians that we don't like, but being incapable of disagreeing with their positions without demeaning their intelligence sounds stupid in and of itself. To pronounce people who have accomplished more than you have as stupid just because you disagree with them is silly. Disagree all you like, but putting some substance behind your position is better than just making fun of your opposition. Plus, it's just predictable and monotonous. You can do better. Please try.

In case you haven't noticed, 1) conservatives do it too, they just use different terms, and 2) there really are some people in congress (both sides) that are that stupid. Not stupid as a generic term for I don't agree with what you say, but genuinely, ignorant, uneducated, you know, stupid.

Edited by The Dude
Indy.gif

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

In case you haven't noticed, 1) conservatives do it too, they just use different terms, and 2) there really are some people in congress (both sides) that are that stupid. Not stupid as a generic term for I don't agree with what you say, but genuinely, ignorant, uneducated, you know, stupid.

Bush is/was repeatedly called stupid in one way or another by the left with no inhibitions what so ever. And, he's only one target, as this thread demonstrates.

Yet, when Donald Trump recently insinuated that Obama was unqualified for the top tier schools he attended, the left roared back with charges of racism. Both sides may do it, but only one side feels entitled to do it, and that's the left.

Edited by Sofiyya

Filed: Timeline
Let me know when you've made the decision to leave your own personal reality joined the rest of the world. We'll talk then.

Show me the announcement that he made in the real world and then we can talk. Until he announces, he's not running. He's playing the GOP and, surprisingly, you. I always thought you weren't that easy to fool. But I guess I was wrong...

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Bush is/was repeatedly called stupid in one way or another by the left with no inhibitions what so ever. And, he's only one target, as this thread demonstrates.

Yet, when Donald Trump recently insinuated that Obama was unqualified for the top tier schools he attended, the left roared back with charges of racism. Both sides may do it, but only one side feels entitled to do it, and that's the left.

I think it's pretty stupid to think that someone got through Harvard without having the intellect to do the work, without the aid of connections or money, you know, how Bush and Kerry did it. Entitled? You're being disingenuous at best Sofiyya.

Indy.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Show me the announcement that he made in the real world and then we can talk. Until he announces, he's not running. He's playing the GOP and, surprisingly, you. I always thought you weren't that easy to fool. But I guess I was wrong...

He may also be messing with you. :lol:

Run/don't run. It lends itself to prove that many in the GOP are silly enough into following such an attention ####### straight to the ratings for his TV productions.