SDB112585

anyone get this zip code thing when sending I29F to dallas lockbox

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

ok when i sent the application its to a po box in the zip code 75266 why are they delivering it to somewhere in 75222 anyone have this happen its certified mail too, maybe just a little too nervous but thought i'd just ask thanks anyone

We attempted to deliver your item at 10:53 pm on May 02, 2011 in DALLAS, TX 75222 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

as1cJOC0g410810MDAwMTQwOGx8MDA5Njk4c3xEYXlzIFNpbmNlIEZpbGVkIEZvciBLLTE.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

no worries. I sent mine Wednesday. It was supposed to be delivered Friday. It showed notice left at same zip code Friday night. Exact same message you posted.

End result... delivered Sunday night at 9:39pm

Give it a few days.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greenland
Timeline

Wow I'm sorry about the confusion SDB. But you likely should have sent your application VIA UPS to

USCIS

Attn: I-129F

2501 South State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

Sending it to a PO Box someone from the office, may not pick up your package. Sending it using the "Express mail or courier delivery" would be the correct address to use. The above address is a physical address, meaning it goes directly to the office. Sending it UPS to a Po Box may not work. I hope it goes well for you. I wouldn't suggest sending a new application, because they could accept the previous one and the second one. So you will want to wait for them to return your previous one.

------------------- Time line -------------------

02/01/2011 - I-129F sent VIA Express mail.

/////////////////////////////////////////

02/09/2011 - NOA1 Received

////////////////////////////////////////

05/02/2011 - NOA2 Received

05/02/2011 - Plane ticket bought. Departing for Denmark 05/15/2011.

Ameq has been given a 6 month life expectancy, Please keep her in your prayers.

///////////////////////////////////////

05/30/2011 - National Visa Center Received

//////////////////////////////////////

07/06/2011 - Copenhagen Received

/////////////////////////////////////

07/10/2011 - 7:21 AM - Kolding Sygehus, Kolding, Denmark

Ameq passed away, process withdrawn.

--------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------- LEGAL AGREEMENT -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By taking my opinion or advice, hearby giving up any rights or legal actions that can be used against me under a court of law. The information that has been provided is a basic knowledge of the immigration process and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.