Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi everyone! … It’s kind of weird not to find this topic on the first page! … I guess most of the guys who kept it alive on the first page are gone by now! That’s good and bad at the same time … don’t you think?

Well … we have members KODIAK and SJOGA on each half of the month for December. Please guys, give us some feed back just to make sure your are still around and ready to report ASAP when IL arrives!

Good Luck!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing ok?

Hoping to hear good news re interview letters this week.

I checked the PD list and there aren't many on here with Dec 06 / Jan 07 dates...

NAME----------------------PD----------------------CASE COMPLETED----------INTERVIEW

KODIAK------------------06DEC06----------------------30APR12

SJOGA-------------------21DEC06-----------------------------
NNROSE123---------------13JAN07----------------------03SEP10
AKANCHAWA(ZEE)----------27JAN07-----------------------------

No one with a Feb PD at all! As javisakid pointed out, there are probably many who don't know about this forum, however I still hope we have good movement; and more than the 3-5 weeks predicted.

ClockWatch2.gif

My family in the US has been telling me all about their plans for Thanksgiving this Thursday...I hope all our VJ family who have made it stateside recently have a great day!

Hi everyone! … It’s kind of weird not to find this topic on the first page! … I guess most of the guys who kept it alive on the first page are gone by now! That’s good and bad at the same time … don’t you think?

Well … we have members KODIAK and SJOGA on each half of the month for December. Please guys, give us some feed back just to make sure your are still around and ready to report ASAP when IL arrives!

Good Luck!

I agree this thread has been quiet but it's good that many of the usual posters aren't here anymore because they've been processed and are no longer waiting for "visa # availability". Hopefully it will be our turn soon!

We usually start hearing about I/L round about now but I suspect the Thanksgiving break will delay things a bit. It will probably be the same next month as well due to staff being off for the Christmas season. Nothing we can do but wait.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Good Luck!

I'm around!, and actively check this post on a daily basis, although I rarely post anything. Don't worry, I'll let you know if and when I hear anything! im excited and hopeful for the next week!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

I saw interview letters got sent out on Nov. 30, 2013 for F2A category. We should see some feedback as early as tomorrow.

F1 ~ PD: 30th Mar,2007

AOF Received: 19th Apr. 2012

Case Completed: 27th Aug,2013

​I/L Received: 2nd Jun,2014

Medical Exam: 6th Jun, 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Visa Issued: 10th July 2014

Entered USA: 26 July 2014

Driver License 29 July 2014

Social Security# 05 August 2014

Job# 01 October 2014

----------------------------------------------

F1 Watch List

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi everyone,I hope all of you guys are very well I'm new in this forum, my PD is 7 Jan 2007, so far I got a letter from NVC , says they have all documentation already and I have to wait for my interview but it was on May 10 2013, what should I do ??? Thanks for your help!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can someone explain what does "case complete" means? I recieved an approval of I-130 and a letter from NVC with my case number, is there anything else I should do?

It means that your I-130 petition has been approved at USCIS.

Your case is completed means that you are done with USCIS, now NVC has received your case and must issued a case number to you. All you need to do is wait to be current like every one does here.

Wats ur pd by d way?

Timeline

Hi everyone,I hope all of you guys are very well I'm new in this forum, my PD is 7 Jan 2007, so far I got a letter from NVC , says they have all documentation already and I have to wait for my interview but it was on May 10 2013, what should I do ??? Thanks for your help!!

Welcome Dug77,

Your case seems to be completed, so do as wat u have been instructed by NVC.

You will be current very soon. eb0dfafc.gif

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

javisakid, LOL! Yes, I can tell you that it feels good to become a Permanent Resident of the USA. I received a Welcome letter to USA 2 days after the interview date and my green card is on the way to my address which assuming that I should be receiving it in a couple of days. I am so glad that my immigration process has been completed and can put it aside and my next journey is to get a job( I mean a career) which is really hard but I will keep looking until I get one.

NevermindVz, hang in there! You're almost there!

Thank you loudoff! I got my employment card and travel card last week! No word on the interview though. But when doing AOS, it seems Florida is one of the slowest states to schedule interviews. Keeping my finger crossed. Getting ready for the job search!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Dear kmil07 :

Very nice, just what we needed! We had nobody for the month of February 2007, so You are very welcome! I see puru444 has already updated the watch list with your PD. Please make sure to keep us updated.

About your question:

Im sorry but I don’t understand what your asking. What is ceac status?

hi my pd is in feb o7

what is the ceac status about plz

Filed: Timeline

It means that your I-130 petition has been approved at USCIS.

Your case is completed means that you are done with USCIS, now NVC has received your case and must issued a case number to you. All you need to do is wait to be current like every one does here.

Wats ur pd by d way?

Nov 08

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dear kmil07 :

Very nice, just what we needed! We had nobody for the month of February 2007, so You are very welcome! I see puru444 has already updated the watch list with your PD. Please make sure to keep us updated.

About your question:

i did some research i figure the ceac is for checking the case number received from nvc

Timeline

Dear kmil07 :

About your question:

i did some research i figure the ceac is for checking the case number received from nvc

CEAC status shows the case status during the consular processing, when it shows the case completed, it means ur file has been transferred to the embassy or consulate and ready for personal interview and there nothing left with NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.