Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

What information does nvc provides with? I told them my priority date is 18 aug 2006 I just wanted to ask whether my interview has been scheduled or not? They told me we don't have visas and she started talking abt affidavit of support .. I think we have to submit this later on the day of interview isn't it! sad.png I have no idea what will going to happen

Did you submit an affidavit of support yet? NVC was supposed to request that from you a while back. If I am not mistaken the only "new" document to submit at the interview is the medical,

Maybe someone else can share some light here?

PD 21st August 2006dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You are right, szoeie. Maybe the reason goldfish18 hasn't received IL yet is because he has unfinished business with NVC. I suspected his case file with NVC is incomplete and that's why they are asking for AOS.

@ Goldfish18, you ought to send your AOS to the NVC fast!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What information does nvc provides with? I told them my priority date is 18 aug 2006 I just wanted to ask whether my interview has been scheduled or not? They told me we don't have visas and she started talking abt affidavit of support .. I think we have to submit this later on the day of interview isn't it! sad.png I have no idea what will going to happen

Did you receive a letter stating that your case was completed?

Edited by f1junkie

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Timeline

Did you submit an affidavit of support yet? NVC was supposed to request that from you a while back. If I am not mistaken the only "new" document to submit at the interview is the medical,

Maybe someone else can share some light here?

Yes as far as I know new document should be our medical

We should also take the following to interview:

1) Police Certificate

2) Tax returns

3) New photos

4) Non-impediment cert

5) All issued passport.

Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Timeline

VillaC yes you have to pay that 165USD after your successful interview before you go to the USA... U can pay the money after you arrive in the USA and use the endorsed I55 visa in ur passport but some employers are not to keen with this they prefer to see ur greencard.. This I55 expires 1 yr after u arrive in the USA (1 yr after u arrive at the port of entry in the USA) so u must pay thr 165 dollars before it expires should u chose to wait until after u get to the USA.

My advice is that you pay the 165 dollars before you come to the USA

Oli I understand the emotions I had and still have them too relocating is a mighty move but just make ur plans and ask God to guide you...

So happy for the movements guess remember PREPARE get ALL the Documents even those u probably think aren't important... Put them together for ur interview... God bless

f1junkie u better make sure u have everything ready!!!

West waiting to see the good post..smile.png!

Doing the happy dance:)smile.png:)smile.png:)smile.png:)

This is family welcome Stranger! We are here n ready to help with whatever info u want so feel at ease this is ur online family...smile.png

Hey GraceA I have started the process of collecting my documents. I have even scheduled my medical. I am on it like a ninja ph34r.png !!

Thank you f1junkie, Grace and Nevermind VZ. I managed to enjoy a very good sleep last night. Most important of all, what i experienced yesterday wasn't a dream at all. The notification i got from NVC is still sitting in my email inbox. rofl.gif I double checked just now. Isn't that wonderful? Thank God and you people for walking this journey with me.

Meanwhile, i wish a quick journey to all people in this Forum. star_smile.gif

Hi Oli it is really a wonderful feeling knowing that we are seeing an end to this process. My fiance told me that she didn't know that I have so many teeth in my mouth cuz I cant stop smiling content.gif

Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I hope that they pass the immigration reform soon to reduce the waiting time so your daughter can reunite with you after you migrate to U.S.

Me too Westlink! Good luck! :)

My fiance told me that she didn't know that I have so many teeth in my mouth cuz I cant stop smiling content.gif

LOL! What a nice feeling!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Westlink, did you get a chance to look into CSPA (Child Status Protection Act) if your daughter is qualified for it or maybe, you could talk to an attorney and find out about that so you don't miss the opportunity to bring her with you too.

Today,June 29, by a vote of 68 to 32, the Senate passed its comprehensive immigration reform bill.

This would not have happened without the thriving power of our movement -- without your leadership in action.

Take a moment to reflect on how far we have come, and to recommit in fighting to make reform a reality.

While we have cleared a major hurdle by the Senate’s vote, time is running out for the House of Representatives to pass legislation, and House leadership needs to break the political gridlock.

As a nation of immigrants, we cannot allow this moral crisis to continue to tear our families apart. We must demand that leaders in the House take action now to pass humane and comprehensive immigration reform.

Let’s use the power of this moment to keep reform moving forward – click here to make your call to House leadership now.

I am in awe of our power united. If we keep pushing now, we will ensure victory for our families.

With hope and determination,

Donna De La Cruz

Reform Immigration FOR America

Timeline

I'm still excited! happy.png

These are the rest of our 2006 members. Good luck to all of us!!

STRANGER465-------------23AUG06
YYZ-JAXFL---------------..AUG06
2009OEL ----------------07SEP06
NEVERMINDVZ-------------08SEP06

PETERNTK85--------------16SEP06
MARIOJEF----------------..SEP06
JAVISAKID---------------05OCT06
SKYHIGH2511-------------06OCT06
PRINCESSBLACK-----------..OCT06
VN0207------------------..OCT06
AHZOU99 (SISTER)--------13NOV06
AVG---------------------..NOV06
KODIAK------------------01DEC06

Timeline

Hi NevermindVz

Please add my PD November , 18 2008. Thank you

Watch list updated!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey GraceA I have started the process of collecting my documents. I have even scheduled my medical. I am on it like a ninja ph34r.png !!

Hi Oli it is really a wonderful feeling knowing that we are seeing an end to this process. My fiance told me that she didn't know that I have so many teeth in my mouth cuz I cant stop smiling content.gif

As u said above about ur FIANCE. Dude, can an F1 applicant get engaged before greencard?? Need some advice over it bcoz I am facing real tough situation with my gf and her family insisting for marriage ... :(

at least, they will sit quite for a while until this pain will be over soon, please people give your advice over ti with some relevant evidence.

Thanks and all the best for ur medical ... :)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@ Puru444, marriage is off limits until u enter the U.S and get your GC. As in my case, it's better to get engaged to your GF and make plans to return from the U.S. in about 3 to 6 months to marry her AFTER receiving your GC. Cheers.

@ Puru444, marriage is off limits until u enter the U.S and get your GC. As in my case, it's better to get engaged to your GF and make plans to return from the U.S. in about 3 to 6 months to marry her AFTER receiving your GC. Cheers.

Timeline

I'm still excited! happy.png

These are the rest of our 2006 members. Good luck to all of us!!

STRANGER465-------------23AUG06

YYZ-JAXFL---------------..AUG06

2009OEL ----------------07SEP06

NEVERMINDVZ-------------08SEP06

PETERNTK85--------------16SEP06

MARIOJEF----------------..SEP06

JAVISAKID---------------05OCT06

SKYHIGH2511-------------06OCT06

PRINCESSBLACK-----------..OCT06

VN0207------------------..OCT06

AHZOU99 (SISTER)--------13NOV06

AVG---------------------..NOV06

KODIAK------------------01DEC06

I think the rest of us 2006ers will be current in just a one or two more bulletins. Lets remain positive that the pace will remain the same. I wonder what's responsible for such a big jump though? We haven't seen such big movements since last year!

Also, we will need to have someone handle the Watch List after Nevermindvz is gone. I can do for a little bit, but my journey will be over soon too. Does anyone who'll be sticking around for a while want to help?

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: August 2013 (Coming Soon)

Fingers crossed that it will say SEPTEMBER 1, 2006!

Edited by javisakid

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.