Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

3 Weeks is not bad, I was expecting a least 4 weeks. I guess we have to keep waiting another month, praying to God that the next one my sister will become current. PD 3/27/2006. Good luck to everyone.

My p.d. is 3/28/2006 we are next for sure.....

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Mine is march 9 2006 and I'm like #######!!?? Missing it by one day is like some sick joke! :bonk:

Fingers crossed for us all for next month. I'll spend the next 30 days having nightmares that it will retrogress. Anyone else?

Mine is march 9 2006 and I'm like #######!!?? Missing it by one day is like some sick joke! :bonk:

Fingers crossed for us all for next month. I'll spend the next 30 days having nightmares that it will retrogress. Anyone else?

Superlongwait don't even joke with that! :wacko::no: That will be like the worst nightmare ever!! :o:o Noooooooooo. Let's keep the faith!!! :innocent::innocent::dance:

Timeline

My bad, my bad. You're right, that's not even funny, but damn! I'm having a pity party over here for myself but it could always be worse.

Positive thoughts for us all and congrats to the poster who's PD is march 2 2006. Can't remember who that is but pretty sure it's someone on this post.

These are people next in line. For those who do not have the exact date please update it.

LONG AWAITING-----------15MAR06----------------------

TANIA2013---------------27MAR06----------------------

ALEKSANDARACA(SKELEACA)-28MAR06----------------------

PCHELULA----------------30MAR06----------------------..APR11

PATIENTMAN-------------endMAR06----------------------

ROGER_CR----------------05APR06----------------------

IOUKTA------------------..APR06----------------------..SEP10

ONLY_WISH---------------..APR06----------------------..MAR11

LOROKO01----------------..APR06----------------------01APR11

CHIKU83-----------------..APR06----------------------

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

These are people next in line. For those who do not have the exact date please update it.

CHIKU83-----------------26APR06----------------------

Edited by chiku83

Superlongwait, I feel your pain. I was hoping that it didn't fall on 3/15..cause that's my PD..then I would have have been in your shoes..lol then would still have to wait an entire month. Sorry...Next VB we should be in business. Pls no thoughts of retrogression....The 2 extra years of sluggish movement is enough already..lol.. Good Luck to all those who have interviews and safe travels to those to got their IV. :thumbs:

Edited by LONG AWAITING

Timeline

Out of curiosity, is anyone remorseful about what they will have to leave behind when you go to the US? I don't personally know anyone who would be willing to up and leave what they are doing to emigrate at this time. I suppose only those of us on this journey understand but I'm just curious what some of you feel about the prospect of leaving your home country for good.

Timeline

Superlongwait, I feel your pain. I was hoping that it didn't fall on 3/15..cause that's my PD..then I would have have been in your shoes..lol then would still have to wait an entire month. Sorry...Next VB we should be in business. Pls no thoughts of retrogression....The 2 extra years of sluggish movement is enough already..lol.. Good Luck to all those who have interviews and safe travels to those to got their IV. :thumbs:

Oh! So the bulletin date has to be after your PD? That means I missed it by 2 days - I feel better now. Lol. We'll get it next time. I guess the universe decides when the time is right for everything.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

CHIKU83-----------------..APR06----------------------

Besides our 2 "long/super a/waiting" comrads, who need 1 and 2 weeks movement to be current, there is bunch of us in the 22->1 group, so we need at least 3 weeks

Lets hope for more than 3 weeks and we could have Roger_CR and possibly others too.

So another 3-4 weeks of waiting to find out.

So far they stuck to the low end of their estimate/prediction for all except F2B. Lets hope next month is the high end. :innocent:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Yes PatientMan, thats what I'm hoping for, at least 4 weeks movement for next VB, if not, I'm gonna miss it by few days....

Besides our 2 "long/super a/waiting" comrads, who need 1 and 2 weeks movement to be current, there is bunch of us in the 22->1 group, so we need at least 3 weeks

Lets hope for more than 3 weeks and we could have Roger_CR and possibly others too.

So another 3-4 weeks of waiting to find out.

So far they stuck to the low end of their estimate/prediction for all except F2B. Lets hope next month is the high end. :innocent:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

F1junkie you can't call them... Nemore check their website and you will see that the immigrant visa section only lists an email address.. When I write to them they usually respond... I remember once wen I sent an email to the embassy the vb was dec 05 and they were processing October 05.. So I am just giving them more time... I have written them for an update on my case which is current so let's see how it goes with their response. Like Essy I am waiting...still smh sigh

nice to know ur ready Krishh! All the best!

West still hanging in there

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

By the way.. Patientman and Superlongwaiting and Longawaiting.. You guys chose such representative names for this journey..! All the best... Have to have patience for this super long awaiting process! Smh! Happy that we have seen three weeks movement! All the best everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.