sowfamily

Emailing the DS-3032

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

hi everyone

so happy to be on the NVC side of things now .......... I have a question ... we would like to email the DS-3032 in an email letter format as per Jame's wiki suggestions and template (which doesn't by the way say that how we are to include the bar code) .... have any of you tried this? ..... we were hoping to do this instead of printing out the DS-3032 letter, scanning it , signing it and then e-mailing it .... I'd be very interested in getting your feed back and seeing how this may have worked for you.

thanks and have a great day

hi everyone

so happy to be on the NVC side of things now .......... I have a question ... we would like to email the DS-3032 in an email letter format as per Jame's wiki suggestions and template (which doesn't by the way say that how we are to include the bar code) .... have any of you tried this? ..... we were hoping to do this instead of printing out the DS-3032 letter, scanning it , signing it and then e-mailing it .... I'd be very interested in getting your feed back and seeing how this may have worked for you.

thanks and have a great day

Please follow this template: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form No need to print or scan anything or add a barcode. Just put the data in an email and send it off. Many people here have done this successfully and gotten a response within a few business days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Please follow this template: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form No need to print or scan anything or add a barcode. Just put the data in an email and send it off. Many people here have done this successfully and gotten a response within a few business days.

Thanks so very much Saylin ...... we'll give it a try

• 2 years later...
Filed: Timeline

Woot woot! Got a case number today (exactly 2 weeks from NVC receive).

Unfortunately, the first three letters indicate appointment is in my wife's country of citizenship- not the country she lives in. I have submitted an email to NVC already to correct this. I have also sent the DS3032 email. Anyone know if when they correct our city they will also give us a new NVC case #? And if so, will that be a problem if they receive our ds3032 email (with old city prefix) after they update to a new city prefix?

08NOV2012 - NOA1

19APR2013 - NOA2- (processed via local field office)

29APR2013 - NVC Received Case

13MAY2013 - Case # and IIN# (DS-3032 sent)

29MAY2013 - AOS INV Received and Paid, 864W sent

30MAY2013 - Received DS-3032 Acceptance Email

31MAY2013 - AOS shows PAID

31MAY2013 - IV INV Received and Paid, ds230 sent

3JUNE2013 - IV shows PAID

19JUNE2013 - Case Complete!

17JULY2013-received interview date

28AUG2013 - Interview Date

Woot woot! Got a case number today (exactly 2 weeks from NVC receive).

Unfortunately, the first three letters indicate appointment is in my wife's country of citizenship- not the country she lives in. I have submitted an email to NVC already to correct this. I have also sent the DS3032 email. Anyone know if when they correct our city they will also give us a new NVC case #? And if so, will that be a problem if they receive our ds3032 email (with old city prefix) after they update to a new city prefix?

Please do not hijack another member's thread. Also, your questions can be answered by joining this thread. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/427843-nvc-filers-may-2013/

Filed: Timeline

Please do not hijack another member's thread. Also, your questions can be answered by joining this thread. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/427843-nvc-filers-may-2013/

Woh there Mina90.... not a hijacking, simply a fender bender- the result of too many tabs open and excitement over an NVC case number. Nice to meet you too.

08NOV2012 - NOA1

19APR2013 - NOA2- (processed via local field office)

29APR2013 - NVC Received Case

13MAY2013 - Case # and IIN# (DS-3032 sent)

29MAY2013 - AOS INV Received and Paid, 864W sent

30MAY2013 - Received DS-3032 Acceptance Email

31MAY2013 - AOS shows PAID

31MAY2013 - IV INV Received and Paid, ds230 sent

3JUNE2013 - IV shows PAID

19JUNE2013 - Case Complete!

17JULY2013-received interview date

28AUG2013 - Interview Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.