^_^

Hawaii state senator questions Obama's true birth father

119 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Long form birth certificate to be released today according to White House.

02.14.2009 - Started chatting online

06.07.2009 - First meeting : Syracuse, NY

07.03.2009 - Spent 3 days together at Philadelphia

08.15.2009 - Engagement in Toronto! In front of her and my parents!

12.31.2009 - Civil Wedding in Toronto!

03.xx.2010 - Got Marriage Certificate but they mispelled my name. Reprint ordered.

05.15.2010 - Finally got correct marriage certificate

06.01.2010 - Ended 4 night trip with her in Las Vegas, NV.

06.04.2010 - Sent I-130 to USCIC

06.09.2010 - I-130 delivered to Chicago USCIS @ 1:40 PM.

06.16.2010 - Check cashed

06.18.2010 - NOA1 received in mail.

07.18.2010 - Real wedding and other events at Brampton/Mississauga!

11.05.2010 - NOA2 text received.

12.21.2010 - Sign In Failed!

03.09.2011 - Original Interview Date (Date was changed by us as T was in India at that time)

04.05.2011 - Medical

04.26.2011 - Interview : Passed! Woohoo!

04.28.2011 - Passport mailed from Montreal/Dorval. At Brampton DHL awaiting pickup 4/29.

05.08.2011 - Point Of Entry : Peace Bridge, Buffalo, NY. Took 1 hour total.

Huh? The edited post that you show is what I posted to begin with. I originally posted something more inflammatory, but soon edited it out. Shrug. :unsure:

The knee jerk king has spoken.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I think that 38% poll spooked them so they decided to quit dikcing around.

Imagine them as potential Obama voters. Now come back to the real world. Give them time to go schizo on the long term or he hidden Muslim issue.

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Imagine them as potential Obama voters. Now come back to the real world. Give them time to go schizo on the long term or he hidden Muslim issue.

You know the teabaggers won't be satisfied with it. If it doesn't show that he was born in Kenya, and that he is a Muslim, you know people like Danno will think it is only further proof that their wingnut conspiracy theories are right.

Indy.gif

Filed: Timeline

You know the teabaggers won't be satisfied with it. If it doesn't show that he was born in Kenya, and that he is a Muslim, you know people like Danno will think it is only further proof that their wingnut conspiracy theories are right.

Did you notice his mom signed her name Ann Dunham OBAMA?

Which way does the seed of Islam flow again? :lol:

Filed: Timeline

Absolutely! Think about it. It took them three years to doctor up this fake document they now released. You know that something ain't right when all of a sudden there is this document that was said to be unavailable all this time. Where did it come from after all those years? One has to wonder, right?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This whole thing is more funny than anything else. If the folks obsessed with this conspiracy theory (and the people who enable them) want to perpetuate it, let the wretches fight it out. You can cure ignorant, you can't cure stupid.

now why did you feel the need to put that in there?

BECAUSE NO OTHER PRESIDENTS BC HAS BEEN DISPUTED IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, we all know exactly why this Presidents's place of birth is being disputed. This President can only based his place of actual birth facts based on what his Mother and Father has stated. So we all should stop this Fcking around with this Birther claim. None of us claim unquively that we know exactly where we were born based on our own knowledge. We are all relying upon the information that our parents have stated to us. So, I do find it strange that this country of our wants to continue to call this man's mother a lair, since she is the one who filed and stated that her baby boy was boy in a hospital in Hawaii. :thumbs: