^_^

Hawaii state senator questions Obama's true birth father

119 posts in this topic

LOL Simpson, Too funny. Oh wait, you're serious? You think the long form, which contains personal information not germane to the topic of his eligibility to run for president, is some sort of coverup?

Rob you need to focus on whats being discussed here and quit getting caught up in mindless tirades about birthers. I did not question his eligibility to run for president.

So all they care about is a gotcha moment. Got it. :thumbs:

Glad to see these legislator(s) focusing on real issues then.

If a politician lies he needs to be called out on it.

Why do you continue to act like a person can only focus on one issue. We can address politicians and their lies while at the same time be concerned with the jobless rate.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Possible information on the long form not in O's book:

Darth Vader is his father. :o

obama-obama-darth-vader-star-wars-awesome-demotivational-poster-1232614752.jpg

If a politician lies he needs to be called out on it.

Why do you continue to act like a person can only focus on one issue. We can address politicians and their lies while at the same time be concerned with the jobless rate.

I can certainly tell. These elected officials are legislating oh so many bills to do exactly just that. :wacko:

I didn't say focus on only one issue- I said work on the priorities. ;)

NM

Possible information on the long form not in O's book:

Darth Vader is his father. :o

obama-obama-darth-vader-star-wars-awesome-demotivational-poster-1232614752.jpg

I can certainly tell. These elected officials are legislating oh so many bills to do exactly just that. :wacko:

I didn't say focus on only one issue- I said work on the priorities. ;)

Can you tell me what his priorities are and what he has been working on?

Edited by _Simpson_

Timeline

NM

Can you tell me what his priorities are and what he has been working on?

Who is he? Are you still going on the false impression I've been talking about the Senator from HI?

Timeline

Good grief back to this again. Im way to old for your games.

And yet there you are whining about 'them.'

Don't be afraid to admit you messed up from the beginning. If its a game, then you can claim victory on my first post in the thread. I prefer to call it for what was actually written in the realm of reality.

And yet there you are whining about 'them.'

Don't be afraid to admit you messed up from the beginning. If its a game, then you can claim victory on my first post in the thread. I prefer to call it for what was actually written in the realm of reality.

Put that post into context Zero Sum and its clear you are playing games. We were talking about the OT/Senator and Danno was being accused of being a birther when you made this first comment.

Here is the post -

Let the birthnuts bring up the issue all they want. Amazing how the priorities are being focused on so well. What ever happened to jobs, jobs, jobs?

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Rob you need to focus on whats being discussed here and quit getting caught up in mindless tirades about birthers. I did not question his eligibility to run for president.

You really are absurd Simpson. Let me know when you've caught back up with the plot.

Indy.gif

Timeline

Put that post into context Zero Sum and its clear you are playing games. We were talking about the OT/Senator and Danno was being accused of being a birther when you made this first comment.

Here is the post -

Well, Danno has his hostory of posting OP stories that seem oddly birther-like. How unsurprising you don't catch that at all. :lol:

But on the context itself:

Don't make up a context that isn't representative of what I actually wrote.

Well, Danno has his hostory of posting OP stories that seem oddly birther-like. How unsurprising you don't catch that at all. :lol:

But on the context itself:

Don't make up a context that isn't representative of what I actually wrote.

OK, moving on...

Edited by _Simpson_

Timeline

Because you can't actually debate his points on their merit? :rofl:

As you can witness from his latest dodging of an on topic debate. This is common with chickens that hide their POV. Why? I don't know. But it surely is hilarious when these same cowards ask others for substantiation. As if nobody notices that hipocrisy.