113 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

From May bulletin : "some movement is anticipated in most categories for the remainder of the fiscal year."

sounds more like the usual 2-3 months advances per month for F2A. :unsure:

let's assume 2 month advance per month from June's Bulletin to December.

By December, F2A cutoff date would have moved 14 months from 08JUN07 to 01AUG08

Anyway, place you bets now :dance:

I'm going for 01OCT07

Edited by PD is Current.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

From May bulletin : "some movement is anticipated in most categories for the remainder of the fiscal year."

sounds more like the usual 2-3 months advances per month for F2A. :unsure:

let's assume 2 month advance per month from June's

Bulletin to December.

0 replies

By December, F2A cutoff date would have moved 14 months from 08JUN07 to 01AUG08

Anyway, place you bets now :dance:

I'm going for 01OCT07

0 replies so far all are tired and disapointed.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi PD is current,

I think june VB for F2A may move for 1 year now..Since we are approaching the last quarter of this FY.Any unused up visas will be used up soon.

In general What are your guesses on F2A PDs..Do you think they will come back to normal soon?

I think the PDs keep changing fast and also the history of F2A shows that when ever dates retrogressed in the past they always can back to normal in MAX 6 months.Also many I-130 applicants who got approvals in the past 2-3 months got their choice of agent packages from the NVC already.So this indicates that NVC is getting ready for those cases since it is assuming that their PDs will become current soon.

(Any tym ppl get choice of agent letters from NVC their pDs will be current in max 3-4 months).So I guess next FY SEP visa bulliten new quota will be allocated and the PD will be AUG 2010 and will definitely move further from there.

PD: March 2011

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi PD is current,

I think june VB for F2A may move for 1 year now..Since we are approaching the last quarter of this FY.Any unused up visas will be used up soon.

In general What are your guesses on F2A PDs..Do you think they will come back to normal soon?

Good analysis. Sounds good!

I think the PDs keep changing fast and also the history of F2A shows that when ever dates retrogressed in the past they always can back to normal in MAX 6 months.Also many I-130 applicants who got approvals in the past 2-3 months got their choice of agent packages from the NVC already.So this indicates that NVC is getting ready for those cases since it is assuming that their PDs will become current soon.

(Any tym ppl get choice of agent letters from NVC their pDs will be current in max 3-4 months).So I guess next FY SEP visa bulliten new quota will be allocated and the PD will be AUG 2010 and will definitely move further from there.

Timeline

Thank you Guys ..

Pl keep us Updated on your case status.Hey for all those whose I-130's are approved did you guys hear anything from the NVC yet?

My PD is 18 March 2011...So long way to go..keeping my fingers crossed..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thank you Guys ..

Pl keep us Updated on your case status.Hey for all those whose I-130's are approved did you guys hear anything from the NVC yet?

My PD is 18 March 2011...So long way to go..keeping my fingers crossed..

Miraya what is choice of agent letters ?

Timeline

Hey kanchi110,

If your PD is June 2008 why did you not hear anything from NVC?I think untill last yr DEC your PD was current.why did you not apply that time?Are you applying for Adjustment of status or counsular processing?

Timeline

Hey Kaka35,

Choice of agent letters packet will be sent by NVC after your I-130 is approved.It is basically some froms for your Affidavit of support(AOS) and your Medical tests and the future address of correnpondence for NVC to contact us.You need to fill all these forms and Send them back.Look at this flow chart for next steps after your I-130 is approved.

http://***removed***/forum/nvc.php

Hey Kaka35,

Choice of agent letters packet will be sent by NVC after your I-130 is approved.It is basically some froms for your Affidavit of support(AOS) and your Medical tests and the future address of correnpondence for NVC to contact us.You need to fill all these forms and Send them back.Look at this flow chart for next steps after your I-130 is approved.

In the place of removed add ***removed***

some how they did allow this in the forum

Hey Kaka35,

removed is ***removed*** and you can add the .com..

Somehow they are not allowing to typr this forum..

Hey Kaka35,

removed is ***removed*** and you can add the .com..

Somehow they are not allowing to typr this forum..

removed is family based immigration (with out spaces)and you can add the .com next to it...

Hope it works now..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey kanchi110,

If your PD is June 2008 why did you not hear anything from NVC?I think untill last yr DEC your PD was current.why did you not apply that time?Are you applying for Adjustment of status or counsular processing?

Well my case was completed on Jan 25th 2011 but no interview date till PD get current and I had sponsor for my wife.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Hi PD is current,

I would be happy that your guess is right. But the past doesn't predict the future trend.

My guess is that F2A cutoff date will move forward 2-3 months at a time since they didn't emphasis

that a large number of F2A applicant like it did in the last few bulletins.

I don't anticipate big jump on cutoff date but I would love to be wrong on this one. :dance:

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

chaks, raymon, twulf.... are you still with me? JUNE is what the vbulletin is having right now.... i am a month away.... should i expect an interview date when i call NVC on the 17 of may???? pls help me pray... i just got back from our vacation in the philippines and i just realized, its harder this time..... its not because i saw my husband but its the parting and saying goodbye that was sad....i hope ill see him here in 2-3months from now.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.