DavidandIrina

How much money do I need...

224 posts in this topic

Profiles would look as follows: 1 to 5 bottles depending on how much he drinks, 1 to 5 piles of gold being dug up depending on how rich he is, 1 to 5 babies depending on whether he's ready for a family, etc..

That's brilliant!

We could also have soemthing like a house icon with apartment, shack, house, condo, townhouse, mansion and X2, X3, X4, etc.

We'd need a car icon and X2, X3, etc.

There should be something to indicate whether or not she'd be expected to work, how often, and if she won a college scholarship or not. Probably one of those graduation hats with $$$$$ next to it.

An ex-wife icon might not hurt either.

I still need a catchy name for it though.

www.dzhackpote.ru

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

hot rubbers :hehe:

Be careful Charles. That is much worse than what Brad said and the "pro choice" women (as long as you choose American women for your wife) went nuts and tried to make him walk the plank. They are watching

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Check it out Gary...this is your chance to make an impact. Do what I do...I use "google incognito window" and I always have yahoo sports opened up so I can click on it in short notice. I mean that site is going to need a translator anyways...so that's where Allah comes in. I would ask Kira but that would screw me on getting any titty pics from any chicks on there.

Mod status, a Russian - Ukrainian speaking forum...the whole shabang. We can even have a car and sports forum on there...hunting whatever.

c3Kq2.png

If you made it good enough you could load it with ads and probably get a lot of traffic. I think this is a much better and much easier idea...You could always very easily put a forum up there but those are very difficult to market and get people to sign up. You just need to find a couple RUB freaks that have 100s of different good quality videos to upload (or you just steal them from different sources) and within a few months you'd be making a killing.

Organization is the key to success. You need a "BEST VIDEOS" and a "KIPS RECOMMENDATIONS" tab full of really good material (best videos are by public rating system)......Then you need to allow the public to upload their videos to your site so you get 100s of new videos a day....Then a simple GOOD/BAD rating system to sort out the junk........Each member can add videos to their "FAVORITES" tab so they can store the goodies.

And you could always have different races if you are running out of material although obviously RUB chicks would be the main attraction...

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

c3Kq2.png

If you made it good enough you could load it with ads and probably get a lot of traffic. I think this is a much better and much easier idea...You could always very easily put a forum up there but those are very difficult to market and get people to sign up. You just need to find a couple RUB freaks that have 100s of different good quality videos to upload (or you just steal them from different sources) and within a few months you'd be making a killing.

Organization is the key to success. You need a "BEST VIDEOS" and a "KIPS RECOMMENDATIONS" tab full of really good material (best videos are by public rating system)......Then you need to allow the public to upload their videos to your site so you get 100s of new videos a day....Then a simple GOOD/BAD rating system to sort out the junk........Each member can add videos to their "FAVORITES" tab so they can store the goodies.

And you could always have different races if you are running out of material although obviously RUB chicks would be the main attraction...

I had a decent site once called "Trailer Trash" and then I changed the name to "Kip's Corner". That was years back though. But ya I like those idea's of yours. Some adds, a web counter, some vids...I got some chicks on my skype and google talk that will do some "hot vids", and a main page in Mamba/Joomla linking to those boards. Then on the home page a linkable banner to this site for peeps ready to take the next step.

There could even be a "Chick of the Month" on there...some hot chick in a teddy or swim suite. Iv'e been hitting google today looking for a decent Joomla skin, some add ons, and a matching skin for that board. Something a bit lighter and easier on the eyes. So far I have four chicks from facebook that have committed, and they have some friends that they are going to talk to. I'm going to see what I can dig up from my old myspace group also. That site was a gold mine for RUB chicks. There's a trick to that myspace.

Browse/Search > List by newest profiles > chicks under 30, Belarus...Ukraine, Russia, Moldovia, etc... and BINGO! :dance:

That site was like a trapline.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Women don't have to, unless you look in the MENA forum.

Out of curiosity, why did I have to look to MENA to get a guy? Is it my age, my appearance, my lack of education or something else?

Re: the guys getting 10s as 5s.. sure there could be some of that, but honestly.. I don't think a 10 is universal (as in people see attractiveness differently) nor is it solely based on looks for many people. Someone who may look like a 5 to you across the street may really be much, much higher on the scale if you actually knew them and knew the facts. I'm not saying you don't need attractiveness-- I think everyone needs that to a certain extent-- just that there is no universal scale.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

That's brilliant!

We could also have soemthing like a house icon with apartment, shack, house, condo, townhouse, mansion and X2, X3, X4, etc.

We'd need a car icon and X2, X3, etc.

There should be something to indicate whether or not she'd be expected to work, how often, and if she won a college scholarship or not. Probably one of those graduation hats with $$$$$ next to it.

An ex-wife icon might not hurt either.

I would totally visit this site, Slim. It sounds awesome.

and LOL@ them all looking like Gollum.

Timeline

I said a board with dudes from the US' profiles. A "reverse" MOB site where the MOBs shop for benefactors. That would be a board with fat old bald guys, very little pics, etc.

You can have them "shop" for a husband.

I think if you had pics, then it would need to be of the guy just holding up his passport showing you that it was really him on the inside picture. :)

Timeline

Out of curiosity, why did I have to look to MENA to get a guy? Is it my age, my appearance, my lack of education or something else?

Re: the guys getting 10s as 5s.. sure there could be some of that, but honestly.. I don't think a 10 is universal (as in people see attractiveness differently) nor is it solely based on looks for many people. Someone who may look like a 5 to you across the street may really be much, much higher on the scale if you actually knew them and knew the facts. I'm not saying you don't need attractiveness-- I think everyone needs that to a certain extent-- just that there is no universal scale.

Oh, but there is. The "International Budweiser Scale". That is the number of Clydesdale horses it takes to pull her off your face

Gary And Alla

Timeline

You are one of the few domestic women that "get it" Julianna. Women rate men not by their appearance (so much) but, I believe are much more "biological" and are looking for the good husband/father (especially father for their children) They will gladly trade hair for the ability to build and fix something, trade six-pack abs for a stable lifestyle, even if it is not wealthy...adequate and stable is all that is needed.

Men, being far more shallow (why fight it?) are looking for much more in women...good looks, intelligence, good looks, good cooking (fresh borscht tonight!), sex, good looks...see. Fortunately this works out well for both, which makes sense when you think about it.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Oh, but there is. The "International Budweiser Scale". That is the number of Clydesdale horses it takes to pull her off your face

Because you're resisting, she's resisting, or she's just too heavy? That would make different ends of the scale mean more.

Timeline

It is all relative. RUB women are smoking hot compared to American women but American women are smoking hot compared to MENA women. Just speculation.

The British conquered the world looking for good food...so why not?

Gary And Alla

Forget the pictures...we already know everyone basically looks like Gollum. How about a website advertising green cards with men's profiles attached to them? Profiles would look as follows: 1 to 5 bottles depending on how much he drinks, 1 to 5 piles of gold being dug up depending on how rich he is, 1 to 5 babies depending on whether he's ready for a family, etc.. rofl.gif

Funny. Not very marketable though.

hot rubbers :hehe:

Double secret reported

Be careful Charles. That is much worse than what Brad said and the "pro choice" women (as long as you choose American women for your wife) went nuts and tried to make him walk the plank. They are watching

And Charles IS a mod :ph34r:

You are one of the few domestic women that "get it" Julianna. Women rate men not by their appearance (so much) but, I believe are much more "biological" and are looking for the good husband/father (especially father for their children) They will gladly trade hair for the ability to build and fix something, trade six-pack abs for a stable lifestyle, even if it is not wealthy...adequate and stable is all that is needed.

Men, being far more shallow (why fight it?) are looking for much more in women...good looks, intelligence, good looks, good cooking (fresh borscht tonight!), sex, good looks...see. Fortunately this works out well for both, which makes sense when you think about it.

Thats it - Union Card revoked. :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Because you're resisting, she's resisting, or she's just too heavy? That would make different ends of the scale mean more.

THAT depends on the country. The scale is international, your results may vary

Funny. Not very marketable though.

Double secret reported

And Charles IS a mod :ph34r:

Thats it - Union Card revoked. :lol:

I don't need no stinking union card! :lol:

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.