JQ Smiley BOOM

BOOM!!! Yardie Pardie ova here!! Positive vibez ONLY

762 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Howdy... A dread was held in St Catherine on Sunday by farmers who laid in wait for a thief who has been stealing

ground provisions...he was held and flogged by the ppl (thank god no bones broken or he was not killed) they went

on to tie him in a large pig sty where he has been living with the hogs since Sunday and was made to eat the hog slop

until yesterday Wed. he was turned over to the police. :hehe: :hehe: Hopefully he will start eating pork

Timeline

Just posting a Hello, have not been in here for a while. Hubby and I are doing fine. I think he gave me a cold. LOL!!!! We did a mini honeymoon trip to DC, and had a blast.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ahhhh...congrats!! More waiting. Only about 2 more months for us.

Thank you. She had her biometrics last Monday.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wa Gwaan Yardies- It has been a min. since i have last posted here... Hope everyone is well.

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Timeline

This thread has slowed down considerably. My wife just got her EAD ad travel document approved as per the message on the USCIS website. It is in the mail.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

This thread has slowed down considerably. My wife just got her EAD ad travel document approved as per the message on the USCIS website. It is in the mail.

Congrats, I am just chillin out enjoying my SNOW DAY!

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline

Hi gang!! It's been a minute since I've been here. Still keeping my head up and moving along. My visa jounrey may have ended....but MY journey has only just begun!! I hope everyone is doing good and being good :)

I've noticed that for the past few weeks I've been daydreaming about food non stop and it's as if mi belly kyaw full. Like #######. Right before I fall asleep I'm craving pizza, pasta, Chinese, pizza, jerk chicken, jerk pork. When I wake up it's the same thing. My focus tends to circle meat though so I'm wondering if my diet needs an extra boost in protein?

Yeah you should know. You've become scarce since you now have someone keeping you warm at nights :whistle: ...but I don't blame you! Better things to do than talking. :devil::lol: How's the hair problem?

Edited by aaydrian

Timeline

The hair has stopped falling and she has her EAD card. We just celebrated our 3 month anniversary :)

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

Hi gang!! It's been a minute since I've been here. Still keeping my head up and moving along. My visa jounrey may have ended....but MY journey has only just begun!! I hope everyone is doing good and being good :)

Awesome attitude

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.