JQ Smiley BOOM

BOOM!!! Yardie Pardie ova here!! Positive vibez ONLY

762 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My fiancee's tentative date to come to the US is the first week in October. Right now she is tying up loose ends and we expect the visa to arrive some time next week.

That is good news. Now that I actually have a date, nerves have been on edge.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

My fiancee's tentative date to come to the US is the first week in October. Right now she is tying up loose ends and we expect the visa to arrive some time next week.

That's nice, if she arrives on the right date I'll give you guys mucho kudos.

Wish I were at the airport (arrival and or departure) so I could embarrass you both...and maybe myself just a little.

...nerves have been on edge.

Why? You guys are over a month away.

Edited by aaydrian

Timeline

Wish I were at the airport (arrival and or departure) so I could embarrass you both...and maybe myself just a little.

Why? You guys are over a month away.

Had some problems getting his police cert remember...I did not think he was going to get it. They had problems finding the court records.

Exactly!!! He ONLY watches movie channels or of couse the soccer channel. Today we were watching some movie on Netflix and half the movie was in spanish with NO SUBTITLES!!!! Im like....um neither of us know spanish. WTH??? can we turn it? We dont even know what they are saying. He said...no mon...if you watch the movie...you'll get an idea about what they are saying. umm.....i'm outta here!!! Help!!!!! :bonk:

Real Jamaican man,he will get u out of trouble even with a Spanish speaking person,JUS WATCH IM MOUT AN U WI GET WEY HIM A SAY...............JA 2 D WRL............LOOOOOOOOOOL

This is funny..............

Edited by Blackshine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't worry I have many relatives who want to tease and embarrass us :devil:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

I do remember but I thought it was rectified and all you guys had to do was wait for your date.

Just found the court records last Thursday, and he got cert on Friday. Whew!!!! On to the next issue.

Timeline

Just found the court records last Thursday, and he got cert on Friday. Whew!!!! On to the next issue.

Great that you were able to overcome this hurdle.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Don't worry I have many relatives who want to tease and embarrass us :devil:

:lol: Good. Hope the almost Mrs Smiley has a safe trip. Remind her not to be afraid to ask questions if she isn't sure where to go, what to do or what to write on the different forms.

That's good. Guess his nerves and yours are settled now?

Timeline

:lol: Good. Hope the almost Mrs Smiley has a safe trip. Remind her not to be afraid to ask questions if she isn't sure where to go, what to do or what to write on the different forms.

Thanks for the tips. I will remind her of that.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

I have been good. I am waiting for my fiancee's arrival in 2 weeks - Yaaaaaa. This thread hasn't been as active as it was earlier.

NBA season will be starting soon - your favorite player - Lebraun James will be strutting his stuff :devil:

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

I have been good. I am waiting for my fiancee's arrival in 2 weeks - Yaaaaaa. This thread hasn't been as active as it was earlier.

NBA season will be starting soon - your favorite player - Lebraun James will be strutting his stuff :devil:

Mr Smiley....Dont even get me started on him again. Im still enjoying today Bears victory!!!

Glad your fiance will soo arrive!! Now you too can start "AOS'ing" and Aaydrian puts it. :)

I have been OK, just working.

Ugh....work for me has been a drag. I enjoy my job...but my department drives me insane. Its the managers and director. ugh!!! Days Im glad I work from home....I dont have to see them all the time. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.