Oaragahhs

is that possible to get denied after administrative process

6 posts in this topic

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hi all vj members i just want to know if anyone get denny after administrative process... why they do this most.? i just wonder if anyone get denny after administrative process? please help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Greece
Timeline

hi all vj members i just want to know if anyone get denny after administrative process... why they do this most.? i just wonder if anyone get denny after administrative process? please help

If they establish through AP that the potential immigrant has links with terrorist groups/organisations etc. or has been involved in other dangerous activities, then yes, AP can result in denial of the visa. Otherwise, and provided that your other documentation is in order and you're otherwise eligible, you should usually be approved once AP proves that you have a clear security background.

My CR1 timeline (DCF London):
June 26, 2010 - civil wedding
Aug 2, 2010 - I-130 package mailed to the London Consulate (DCF)
Aug 9, 2010 - NOA1 (confirmation of receipt) via email
Sep 4, 2010 - religious wedding
Oct 21, 2010 - NOA2
Nov 25, 2010 - Case number received in the mail
Nov 29, 2010 - Medical
Dec 1, 2010 - DS-230I & DS-2001 forms mailed back
Feb 1, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!
Feb 7, 2011 - Passport with Visa received via courier
June 7, 2011 - POE Los Angeles (LAX)
June 18, 2011 - 2-Year Green card received in the mail!!!

My ROC journey:
April 2, 2013 - I-751 package mailed to California Service Center

April 3, 2013 - NOA1 date
April 8, 2013 - check cleared
May 6, 2013 - Biometrics completed

July 25, 2013 - 10 year green card APPROVED!! (notification via text and email, and website updated)

July 29, 2013 - ROC approval letter received in the mail

July 31, 2013 - 10 year green card received in the mail!!!

My N-400 journey:

March 19, 2014 - N-400 package mailed to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

March 24, 2014 - NOA1 date and Priority Date

March 27, 2014 - Check cleared

April 21, 2014 - Biometrics done

May 7, 2014 - In line for interview

June 23, 2014 - Scheduled for interview

July 28, 2014 - Interview - PASSED!!

July 30, 2014 - In line for oath

July 31, 2014 - Scheduled for oath

Aug 2, 2014 - Oath letter received

Aug 27, 2014 - Oath ceremony, I am a US citizen!!!

Sep 11, 2014 - US passport received

Timeline

hi Christi85 thank u for reply .. my case has no name check or other terrorist stuff and bad things i have clear life... they gave admninitsrative process for checking my emails and fhone records...i called them yesterday i said its almost 1 mont she told me that i will have the answer this week... i just wonder anyone in this situation get denny or no?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Never heard of a denial but if it wasn't a possibility what would be the point of AP? See the country you are from and being male it is expected to be placed in AP which can take a few weeks to years, although recently a few months seems the average.

The may not have told you but they are doing background checks, FBI checks, Interpol checks, etc. Pretty standard stuff.

Best to have the petitioner call DOS (can't believe I forgot the number) about once a week to check on the status.

Good luck and hoping for a short AP.

Timeline

the embassy saying your case is here in ankara we are not sending this case department of state... my called the dos today man was there told my wife it has to take 6 monts after that u can call us... thats stupid sounds ...because when my wife gave him our case he even did not none of our names...of course they have to make sure... when they get the case number they have to tell the name of beneficiary but they didnt .i dont think that department of state checking case number.when called them ,,be aware but... thank u for reply

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

the embassy saying your case is here in ankara we are not sending this case department of state... my called the dos today man was there told my wife it has to take 6 monts after that u can call us... thats stupid sounds ...because when my wife gave him our case he even did not none of our names...of course they have to make sure... when they get the case number they have to tell the name of beneficiary but they didnt .i dont think that department of state checking case number.when called them ,,be aware but... thank u for reply

There are two different types of AP.

There is the back ground checks that they do in Washington DC. You said this is not the one that they are doing.

The other one is them checking further into your relationship. If it's staying at the embassy, than I'd say this is what they are doing. With this type of AP, your case can be sent back to USCIS with recommendation to deny/revoke.

I just reread above that you wrote they are checking your emails and phone records, so hopefully they believe your relationship once it's finished and you won't have to worry about dealing with NOIR/NOID's.

Hopefully, this does not happen to you.

I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Joeza

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.