6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone, I already had my NOA2 and its like almost 1 week from the day I received it. I wanted to send email to the NVC to ask if our case already in the office but I dont know the format on how to email them. A friend of mine, said that there is a format on the email, so that is why I posted this hoping that anyone can help me. Any help will be much appreciated...

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

My blog: All about my writings and essays

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats for your NOA2.

Edited by Never_lose_hope

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

For the subject/email title make sure your USCIS # is in it. I put:

K-1 Visa: CIS #: EAC****************

To Whom it may concern,

I was wondering what the status of my K-1 Visa is currenly. I was informed in a letter from USCIS that it would be sent to the NVC and then the consulate listed on the I-797c Notice of Action.

CIS Number: EAC***************

Petitioner Name and DOB:

Beneficiary Name and DOB:

Thank you,

Full Petitioner Name

----------

On that note, I just got a reply from NVC on my email...in ONE day...I'm amazed haha. They got my petition which is good.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

For the subject/email title make sure your USCIS # is in it. I put:

K-1 Visa: CIS #: EAC****************

To Whom it may concern,

I was wondering what the status of my K-1 Visa is currenly. I was informed in a letter from USCIS that it would be sent to the NVC and then the consulate listed on the I-797c Notice of Action.

CIS Number: EAC***************

Petitioner Name and DOB:

Beneficiary Name and DOB:

Thank you,

Full Petitioner Name

----------

On that note, I just got a reply from NVC on my email...in ONE day...I'm amazed haha. They got my petition which is good.

Thank you so much Blob18. Its a great help to me. GOD bless you and Good luck to us!! :)

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

My blog: All about my writings and essays

Hello everyone, I already had my NOA2 and its like almost 1 week from the day I received it. I wanted to send email to the NVC to ask if our case already in the office but I dont know the format on how to email them. A friend of mine, said that there is a format on the email, so that is why I posted this hoping that anyone can help me. Any help will be much appreciated...

It's better to call and just get your Manila Case Number and day NVC sent it to the embassy... Once you get your Manila Case number, you can move on to scheduling and your fiancee can go to St. Luke's already for the medical exam.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's better to call and just get your Manila Case Number and day NVC sent it to the embassy... Once you get your Manila Case number, you can move on to scheduling and your fiancee can go to St. Luke's already for the medical exam.

I would do both personally. Calling is better I agree,however, when I called yesterday they said "Oh sorry we don't have it blah blah blah, call back in around the 2 week mark".

I had sent my email earlier that morning (3/21/11) and today around 7:30am est had a reply with my DOS case number in it.

Either way, both ways work out great and the people on the phone are actually a hell of a lot nicer than USCIS. Also when I called, the several times I did, I was literally on hold for only 5 minutes or less.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.