웃

Why did Allah create Tsunamis and earthquakes?

76 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

For Allah so loved the world that He created tsunamis and earthquakes that terrorize human civilization, destroy lives, cause billions of dollars in damages, and kill people without warning?

This is proof that Allah is not real IMO...

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And if Allah prevented every tsunamis, they you would ask about thunder storms and the problems they cause.

...And if Allah prevented them you would wonder "Why doesn't Allah prevent the common cold?"

JUst admit it, Allah can't make you happy until he delivers -heaven on earth.

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

And if Allah prevented every tsunamis, they you would ask about thunder storms and the problems they cause.

...And if Allah prevented them you would wonder "Why doesn't Allah prevent the common cold?"

JUst admit it, Allah can't make you happy until he delivers -heaven on earth.

:thumbs:

I am happy. Allah just blessed me at 26 years old with my 2nd rental home....I was nervous that I might not recoup all the money I poured into renovations. Wasn't sure how long it would take to rent out, if I'd find good tenants, how many times would I have to lower the price, etc.

Well Allah has been good. It took about 4 weeks of daily craigslist ads and many appointments. Thought I had it sold to a couple with THREE kids....Was a little more than I wanted in the home.

Lo and behold the deal fell threw and the next day I found a couple with 1 infant that wanted the house.

SHE IS A PH.D. and renting a house from little old me. I am 26 years old with a year left in my graduate program.

The price this PHD will pay me each month on the 10th is $1150!!!!! She put a $1,000 deposit in my hand a few days ago and put the remaining $1300 ($2300 total for first/last rent) on Friday!!!!!

I am all smiles right now as my monthly rent income has more than doubled!!!!!!! kicking.gif

Unfortunately I just found out that it is almost $600 to file for this next step in the visa process....Was hoping it would be more like $300 but to my surprise I have to fork over $600 within the next month or two.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Investment property is one of Allah's best creations :D

I am happy. Allah just blessed me at 26 years old with my 2nd rental home....I was nervous that I might not recoup all the money I poured into renovations. Wasn't sure how long it would take to rent out, if I'd find good tenants, how many times would I have to lower the price, etc.

Well Allah has been good. It took about 4 weeks of daily craigslist ads and many appointments. Thought I had it sold to a couple with THREE kids....Was a little more than I wanted in the home.

Lo and behold the deal fell threw and the next day I found a couple with 1 infant that wanted the house.

SHE IS A PH.D. and renting a house from little old me. I am 26 years old with a year left in my graduate program.

The price this PHD will pay me each month on the 10th is $1150!!!!! She put a $1,000 deposit in my hand a few days ago and put the remaining $1300 ($2300 total for first/last rent) on Friday!!!!!

I am all smiles right now as my monthly rent income has more than doubled!!!!!!! kicking.gif

Unfortunately I just found out that it is almost $600 to file for this next step in the visa process....Was hoping it would be more like $300 but to my surprise I have to fork over $600 within the next month or two.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison all died at 27.

Timeline

Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison all died at 27.

Sucks to be them.

Back when I was really healthy in my very early 20s (ok it was only a few years ago but seems like centuries ago) I thought it would be possible for me to live to be 116 years old.

In other words I'd live to see the year 2100 (was born in 84).

But now that these last few years have passed and I put on a lot of weight and stopped exercising since getting married I realized this is not gonna happen.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366000/Japan-tsunami-video-shows-tidal-wave-destroying-path.html

Awesome power of the black tidal wave: Terrifying video shows full force of Japanese tsunami destroying everything in its path

The explosive power of the tsunami that hit Japan on Friday was captured in this dramatic amateur video footage.

It shows ships being washed on to a highway as the huge surge of water breaches a sea wall in Miyako City, north east Japan. Cars and buildings are also effortlessly swept away as the tsunami turns the streets into a torrent of debris-strewn water in seconds.

Cars can still be seen driving over a motorway overpass as the highway below is engulfed by the tsunami. Several ships are carried up the bay, over the sea wall and crash into the pillar of the motorway overpass.

As the torrent continues, buildings are swept along what were city centre streets just minutes earlier. Piles of cars are also washed against buildings, as the water brings down power lines.

Miyako City - atown of about 60,000 people, was 178 miles from the epicentre of the quake that caused that tsunami, and not as badly affected as Minami Sankiru, where everything in sight has been flattened.

The video was shot from the balcony of a high-rise building - where a number of residents took photos as their town was destroyed below.

http://www.dailymail...oying-path.html

Edited by Lord Infamous

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

For some people all it takes is for them to stub their pinky toe to become atheists. How could God let that happen to them?? Let's call the waaambulance, shall we? I have the number.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

By the way, I am sure there are a lot of actual victims of this who are still praying to God, whichever way they believe in a God.

Filed: Timeline

For some people all it takes is for them to stub their pinky toe to become atheists. How could God let that happen to them?? Let's call the waaambulance, shall we? I have the number.

There are all kinds of people. In another thread, people are praising Allah in-advance for the destruction (timing TBA) of California.

Timeline

Chri'stina, we are not talking about stubbing pinky toes. We are not talking about a man-made phenomena. Earthquakes and Tsunamis are a natural phenomena since the beginning of time when Allah created earth. Why did He create such a deadly chaotic man and life destroyer? It is good evidence that either ((A)) He doesn't exist or ((B)) He knew that these creations would devour mankind and cause millions to die but did so with little regard for human life.

Those are pretty much the only two available options unless you want to believe that there are demons creeping up through the soil and every now and again Allah has to create an earthquake to make sure that they don't get us.

Here is another great proof with only a couple options.

Snakes bite 5 million people each year. They "seriously injure or disable 3 million" and they murder 125,000 people per year. What HEINOUS MONSTER would create such a HIDEOUS CREATURE!!!

And there is even a worse culprit: THE MOSQUITO

Mosquitos KILL 2 to 3 million people per year. They are the most dangerous Allah-made creation on earth that put up numbers OBL wishes he could match. Again, what kind of HEINOUS EVIL MONSTER would create such a thing?

Either ((A)) Allah doesn't exist or ((B)) Allah knew mosquitos would kill millions of people a year and didn't give a sh!t or (©) these people that fall victim to mosquito bites were infected by the devil and are weeks away from transforming into evil goblins from hell and the only way to stop them is for Allah to kill them via the mosquito.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

L.I.-

Our world views and views about God are very different. I believe I have presented mine already in the past for you to know that I don't agree with any of your above options.

Edited by chri'stina