rek pooh

How important are multiple visits?

106 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Again, you were very lucky. Be grateful for that. Pray that everyone can be so lucky. But don't assume that they will be.

i am thankful and i appreciate how much blessing i have , i pray for other people to have same or better experience than me , but we can take benefit of positive experiences or at least take the regular process ( wish i see normal you see it rare hhhhh ) it will be better for her to feel hopeful than feeling nervous

تفائلو بالخير تجدوه

So you are saying that the dozens of MENA beneficiaries that are put on post-processing after the interview are because they have an atypical marriage for the region?

i didnt say that but it can be a reason of many .

i really dont know what u cant get from my posts lol , anywyas ok ok ok you are right i am wrong if that will end it

and i really really pray for her to get a visa that fast :thumbs:

Edited by karima and abdul

California Service Center I-751

VJName...........Date of I-751......NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

Puretaqwa.............04/09/13...........0-/--/13..........05/16/13...........--/--/--....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i am thankful and i appreciate how much blessing i have , i pray for other people to have same or better experience than me , but we can take benefit of positive experiences or at least take the regular process ( wish i see normal you see it rare hhhhh ) it will be better for her to feel hopeful than feeling nervous

تفائلو بالخير تجدوه

i didnt say that but it can be a reason of many .

i really dont know what u cant get from my posts lol , anywyas ok ok ok you are right i am wrong if that will end it

and i really really pray for her to get a visa that fast :thumbs:

Barakallahu fiki, your posts are helpful and I understand what you are saying. Insha'allah, that is the normal time when they are approved...not if they say come back for another interview or bring papers...etc.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

To fully dhikr-ize a to the point answer:

If she gets it right away, alhamdulilah.

If she doesn't, qadr Allah.

Could be one, could be the other, Allahu Alem.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

By the way...its getting a little catty in here. We shouldn't attack someone because their experience is different than ours. That is what this forum is for...sharing experiences and ideas insha'allah. B-)

???

No one has been attacked. I don't understand why some people perceive disagreement with their statement as some kind of personal attack. Certainly we are here to share ideas and give advice, but it's also very important to correct misinformation.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

To fully dhikr-ize a to the point answer:

If she gets it right away, alhamdulilah.

If she doesn't, qadr Allah.

Could be one, could be the other, Allahu Alem.

:thumbs: Love it! :star:

:ot:

I really hate it when I see a male refer to a number of females as being "catty" because they disagree.

:thumbs: I'm right there with ya!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The only thing catty in this thread is my signature.

And this smiley :luv:

And this Squeaky lol

e98d2031-81b1-4d16-8b51-95300114cd26.jpg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:ot:

I really hate it when I see a male refer to a number of females as being "catty" because they disagree.

Uppity wimminfolk. Don't they know men are talking ???????

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

While I find this statement completely baseless and inflammatory, I will concede that women from MENA have an easier time with visas.

oh god !

first i talk about Morocco , second i talk about my experience and real experiences i know in person , third if u find my talk baseless then please DO NOT take it ! so easy.

rek pooh

wa fika barak , thank you , i just wanted to help ,if i'm right then its ok , but if i'm wrong people can correct me in a good way , their experience are like mine built from same things , nobody is a consulate here , so nobody have right to act like he knows the best in a rude way .

Puretaqwa.............04/09/13...........0-/--/13..........05/16/13...........--/--/--....

Timeline

???

No one has been attacked. I don't understand why some people perceive disagreement with their statement as some kind of personal attack. Certainly we are here to share ideas and give advice, but it's also very important to correct misinformation.

i agree with u 100% but how we assume its a wrong information ? if its based of old posts we both can paste tens of posts show that we are right!

I think the concern is that if you are wrong and people took the advice to heart, then it could be consequential for them (i.e. - buying a plane ticket expecting a visa very soon, and having difficulties because of that). Bottom line - everyone is trying to help in their own way.

i agree with u 100% but how we assume its a wrong information ? if its based of old posts we both can paste tens of posts show that we are right!

You are right in that it happened to you and others that you know. It's not the correct information though to say it's what generally happens; it's just what you experienced. And, there can be negative consequences if someone followed your timeline.

It didn't happen for my husband and me, and he's older than me and we have no red flags, etc.

It did not happen for family members where the petitioner was Moroccan American male citizen and the beneficiary was Moroccan female. They had to wait a long time, and they had 0 red flags.

Point being there's no guarantee what will happen, so it's dangerous to say there is a "norm" that should be followed and planned upon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.