Amby

Passive smoking increases stillbirth risk, says study

109 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

so if one doesn't want to pay child support, they should smoke?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

If one doesn't want to pay child support, the courts will make one pay. Whether one smokes or not.

you sure missed the boat on this one.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

People do some of their best thinking naked.

you just had to ruin my dinner, didn't you? :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

everything in your little head is invalidated when i post it. It's like a mental illness with you to troll around every post i make. Seriously, get a life.

:lol:

Thank you for your support. Again, more unsubstantiated information from you. I wonder if this last post constitutes a personal attack. I kind of think it does.

I guess I got beat to it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol:

Thank you for your support. Again, more unsubstantiated information from you. I wonder if this last post constitutes a personal attack. I kind of think it does.

I guess I got beat to it.

and now you're instigating and trolling. Like I said. Get off my nut sack.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Care to substantiate that?

27545_128416950509129_6586_n.jpg

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

and that's your opinion.

That's doesn't mean we need to legislate around it either as some Nazis like to try and do.

those numbers perhaps are unacceptable to most people. When you have a population as large as we have there again, it's a very very small number. There are also a lot bigger fish that are killing people each and every day as well.

To each his own situation, but numerically it's not significant.

On occassion, I have stopped someone from smoking in an unauthorized area (where I work). All I ask is that they move off campus or put the cigarette out. People know the rules but tend to get have a reaction that is disproportionately emotional to what I am suggesting they do.

I know you are trying to be logical, but bringing up Nazi's (again) in response to the thought of legisating child safety regulations. That's the type of response I'd expect from someone who is pissed off about being told to put out their cigarette.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Timeline

On occassion, I have stopped someone from smoking in an unauthorized area (where I work). All I ask is that they move off campus or put the cigarette out. People know the rules but tend to get have a reaction that is disproportionately emotional to what I am suggesting they do.

Do you work for corporate security? What is the nature of your role vis a vis enforcing smoking rules on campus?