Danno

Why don't the Protesters look like America?

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dayum, I know Wisconsin is not the bastion of "diversity" but have you ever seen a whiter crowd?

IF we look at the Demographics of Madison we see more than 20% of the people there are -other than white... yet the crowd is white as a Klan rally.

Oddly enough (or not) color was a huge part of the Tea PArty reporting but it never surfaces here.

Even with the crowds bussed in from other states... it seems only white peeps wanted to come.

I could see if this was a gay rights march or an environmental gathering (notoriously white) but does a union demonstration have ta be in Detroit to get a little color in the crowd?

28992.jpg

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Wasn't there a union that didn't want to pay strike pay, so they paid the homeless to walk the picket line instead?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/09/26/video-the-daily-show-humiliates-union-for-using-non-union-picketers/

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Homeless-hired-to-picket-for-carpenters-union-111165654.html

Edited by Some Old Guy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hmmmmmmmm

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations on more stereotyping.

Yeah, Stereotyping, thats what I am wondering, if people are stereotyping Wis as an -only white place and giving them a pass?

Maybe they don't realize Milwaukee is just down the road.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Yeah, Stereotyping, thats what I am wondering, if people are stereotyping Wis as an -only white place and giving them a pass?

Or they took large samples of Milwaukee's best-known product PRIOR to filming? Edited by Saddle Bronc

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

You will find stereotyping as is convenient to any given cause. As usual, its the people that hold the more objective views that are overlooked.

Timeline

I also notice that accusations of stereotyping is a common way to avoid discussions.

Discussions are good.

As to the particular claim about WI pro-labor unions being mostly white... we'd need some factual information about what 'races' are predominantly represented by both Tea Party communities, and WI public servants.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

Discussions are good.

As to the particular claim about WI pro-labor unions being mostly white... we'd need some factual information about what 'races' are predominantly represented by both Tea Party communities, and WI public servants.

He didn't say that the unions were mostly white. He was pointing out that most of the protesters (paid or unpaid) were white.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

NY Unions Bus in Reinforcements to Wisconsin Protests

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, February 28, 2011, 7:16 PM

The AFL-CIO, whose president Richard Trumpka speaks to the White House everyday, is working hard to keep the Wisconsin protests going.

The New York AFL-CIO unions have been busing in reinforcements to Madison.

Unfortunately, not all of the reinforcements brought shoes.

leftist.jpg

Hallis Mailen sleeps on Sunday in the rotunda of the Wisconsin Capitol as a round-the-clock protest continues over the proposed budget and bargaining rights. (Post-Gazette)

New York is just one state that is busing in supporters to help the leftist protesters in Wisconsin.

The New York Daily News reported:

The Wisconsin workers who have staged a week-long protest against their union-busting governor are getting some New York reinforcements.

Teamsters Local 237, which represents various city workers, intends to “bus a couple hundred” members to Madison – possibly this week, deputy director Pete Gutierrez said.

“This governor has awakened a sleeping giant,” Gutierrez said Monday of Gov. Scott Walker, a Republican. “We’re going to bring down as many people as possible. It’s an important issue and legitimate cause.”

Transport Workers Union Local 100 also will send “a leadership delegation immediately, with the potential of a larger group shortly after,” union chief John Samuelsen emailed.

The standoff in Madison erupted last week after Walker tried to get the GOP-dominated state Senate to pass a bill to force government workers to chip in for their pensions and health insurance – and deny them the right to bargain for better working conditions.

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/02/ny-unions-bus-in-hundreds-of-protesters-to-madison/

Filed: Timeline

Those would be thugs?

Related to THUG

Synonyms: bully, gangbanger, gangsta, gangster, goon, gorilla, homeboy, homey (or homie), hood, hooligan, mobster, mug, plug-ugly, punk, roughneck, rowdy, ruffian, hoodlum, tough, toughie (also toughy), yob [british], yobbo [british]

Related Words: cutthroat, scoundrel, villain; assassin, bandit, bravo, brigand, criminal, crook, desperado, felon, gunman, highwayman, lawbreaker, mafioso, malefactor, offender, outlaw, perp, perpetrator, pirate; pickpocket, racketeer, robber, swindler, thief, vandal; juvenile delinquent, tearaway [british]

Timeline

He didn't say that the unions were mostly white. He was pointing out that most of the protesters (paid or unpaid) were white.

Most of the protesters seem to be white. So?

Is there a causal relationship between one thing and another?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Dems are racist, why did you think? They suppport the continuance of underpayment to people with brown skin, the denial of benefits, safe workplaces, environmental concerns, or any other wage or labor law for anyone that is not white so that business owners can avoid the expense of paying fair wages and provisding safe workplaces for ALL workers.

They also support a welfare system that at its root discourages education, work and traditional families and enslaves entire generations to the government dole. The people at these rallies are the nes that are "fighting poverty" by maing people slaves to the government. They are protecting their jobs and the future of poverty.

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, February 28, 2011, 7:16 PM

The AFL-CIO, whose president Richard Trumpka speaks to the White House everyday, is working hard to keep the Wisconsin protests going.

The New York AFL-CIO unions have been busing in reinforcements to Madison.

Unfortunately, not all of the reinforcements brought shoes.

leftist.jpg

Hallis Mailen sleeps on Sunday in the rotunda of the Wisconsin Capitol as a round-the-clock protest continues over the proposed budget and bargaining rights. (Post-Gazette)

New York is just one state that is busing in supporters to help the leftist protesters in Wisconsin.

The New York Daily News reported:

The Wisconsin workers who have staged a week-long protest against their union-busting governor are getting some New York reinforcements.

Teamsters Local 237, which represents various city workers, intends to “bus a couple hundred” members to Madison – possibly this week, deputy director Pete Gutierrez said.

“This governor has awakened a sleeping giant,” Gutierrez said Monday of Gov. Scott Walker, a Republican. “We’re going to bring down as many people as possible. It’s an important issue and legitimate cause.”

Transport Workers Union Local 100 also will send “a leadership delegation immediately, with the potential of a larger group shortly after,” union chief John Samuelsen emailed.

The standoff in Madison erupted last week after Walker tried to get the GOP-dominated state Senate to pass a bill to force government workers to chip in for their pensions and health insurance – and deny them the right to bargain for better working conditions.

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/02/ny-unions-bus-in-hundreds-of-protesters-to-madison/

Poor guy hasn't eaten in weeks.

leftist.jpg

“This governor has awakened a sleeping giant,”

:rofl:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla