ivantulier

CENOMAR (certificate of No marriage)

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I WISH NEXT TIME WHEN YOU ASK QUESTION PUT SOME DETAILS ..

Intelligent people don't need the whole details nor the whole diary so to speak for them to be able to indentify what's missing.

The OP stated his question very clear up top.

Read the thread title itself!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

i guess opinion are not needed here but answers.

you are lucky maybe you have smart pinay? :wow:

You should ask yourself if what you have stated above whether or not is a form of a nonsense opinion before you open your mouth!

Also, it is not the other's fault if you are not smart as you're showing yourself so.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed per poster's request.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 2 weeks later...

Please see this link for examples of a Marriage Certificate, a Certificate of Marriage (CEMAR), and a Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR). Yes, for the Philippines, the Marriage Certificate and the Certificate of Marriage-Marriage Index(CEMAR) are two different things and you need both for the CR1/IR1 interview.

http://www.visajourn....php?album=3826

Actually, there is no such thing as a CEMAR(cf. ecensus webpage), and neither is required for the CR1. Please stop making up stories. Are you a Pinay scammer?

25 Oct 2010- Met as a joke, when I replied to a Filipina dating site, just for laughs, whilst browsing cheap apartments between jobs/visas

02 Nov 2010-Left China to meet this wonderful girl

20 Dec 2010 - Married in Mindanao

03 Jan 2011 - I-130 Filed in Manila, despite missing MC and LB (5 min processing at the US Embassy-no attorney)

15 Jan 2011- I-130 Approved

02 Mar 2011-Visa Interview-Approved

08 Mar 2011-Visa Received with passport!-Plane tickets purchased(looking for apartment!)

*NO ATTORNEY NOR FIXER WAS EVER USED!-THE PROCESS WAS EASY*

If you are not married, you need CENOMAR for CFO and interview at U.S. Embassy. If you are married, you MAY need "CRS Form 5 Advisory on Marriages" (some people refer to this as CEMAR). My wife did not need this form when she attended PRISM, but since learning of this form for married persons, she obtained one from NSO, just in case they ask for it at her interview and at CFO PDOS.

NSO doesn't offer said form. Also, what on earth is CFO? We never needed that either...

25 Oct 2010- Met as a joke, when I replied to a Filipina dating site, just for laughs, whilst browsing cheap apartments between jobs/visas

03 Jan 2011 - I-130 Filed in Manila, despite missing MC and LB (5 min processing at the US Embassy-no attorney)

08 Mar 2011-Visa Received with passport!-Plane tickets purchased(looking for apartment!)

if your marriage is registered in the NSO then you will apply for a CENOMAR, the NSO wont give you a CENOMAR but instead they will give you a certificate of marriages...but either way cenomar or cenmar it just serve one purporse...to prove if your married or not. :) no need to confuse people about CENOMAR and CENMAR..hehehhehe.

Again, never heard of it, and never needed it...

:wow:

You tried to scold me. You insulted my husband without provocation.

(and) You tell me "chillax"..?

:wow:

I tell you "chillax", stop trying to force feed your "opinion" and don't use insults as your defense!

Now...alis!

I take it this is not the maputi, but the Pinay talking. Ha, ha, ha! Typical.

:wow::pop: :pop: :pop:

:clock:^_^

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

NSO doesn't offer said form. Also, what on earth is CFO? We never needed that either...

ur wifey/ hubby need that seminar before boarding the plane... that is required by the PI govt. click the link below...

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=329&Itemid=78

2nd ur wifey/ hubby need a CEMAR or marriage index... the embassy wants to see all previous marriages of the beneficiary... CEMAR has really no form in the NSO, just fill up the form also when requesting for CENOMAR... but when u get the cert. u will gonna see there in the upper part it says advisory of marriage....

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Actually, there is no such thing as a CEMAR(cf. ecensus webpage), and neither is required for the CR1. Please stop making up stories. Are you a Pinay scammer?

Actually, my wife has her "CEMAR" ready to go in case it's asked for during her interview (they don't always ask). I've also posted a sample of one here on the site. Why must you be so confrontational? Just because they didn't ask you for one, doesn't mean it isn't something they ask for.

George

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Having a bad morning are we? Here's the link to the Commission on Filipino's Overseas. I've also posted a scanned copy of the CFO sticker attache to a passport, you can see it in my previous posts in this thread.

http://www.cfo.gov.p...d=234&Itemid=33

I actually do study and research things prior to posting them here on VJ, and NO there are no "Pinay Scammers" using our account here on VJ either.

George & Gina

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

I take it this is not the maputi, but the Pinay talking. Ha, ha, ha! Typical.

Huh? So what's your point?

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.