ivantulier

CENOMAR (certificate of No marriage)

46 posts in this topic

CENOMAR or CEMAR is just the same... its just that if you have no marriage that is registered in NSO of course they will give you a certificate saying that you are not married or never been married at all. But if you are married then they will indicate the marriages you had or have that is registered in NSO. But in the Philippines CENOMAR is the common term for that certificate not the CEMAR. So no need to panic if the person is married and asking about CENOMAR...hehehehe.

God bless everyone..:)

Filed: Timeline

It amazes me that some other US visa pinay applicants don't know who needs CENOMAR/ CEMAR and who doesn't! And yet, VJers from other countries do?! :o

Only K-1 visa applicants need such (CENOMAR) certificate. Not the married ones.

@ OP:

Your wife need CEMAR not CENOMAR.

i guess opinion are not needed here but answers.

you are lucky maybe you have smart pinay? :wow:

??? Certificate of No Marriage?? Your profile shows IR-1/CR-1 and this is posted in the IR-1/CR-1 forum, this visa type is for spouse of a US citizen, this implies being married, how can you get a NO-Marriage cert when your are in fact Married???

The OP's profile indicates being married?? How can you get a No Marriage cert when being married??

OP is married. You are not.

Moving to regional forum.

well yes...that's is exactly what i am saying...i was just focusing on OP's question not even bother to read what visa they applied for.. :blush:

please help !!!!!

Please see this link for examples of a Marriage Certificate, a Certificate of Marriage (CEMAR), and a Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR). Yes, for the Philippines, the Marriage Certificate and the Certificate of Marriage-Marriage Index(CEMAR) are two different things and you need both for the CR1/IR1 interview.

http://www.visajourn....php?album=3826

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

i guess opinion are not needed here but answers.

you are lucky maybe you have smart pinay? :wow:

So...it's your "opinion" that opinions are not needed?

Just answers?...how 'bout we clarify that....how 'bout...CORRECT answers!?

In your ....opinion...correct answers are better than wrong answers? (if you don't mind giving your...opinion)

:wow: is right. Yes..I am married to a very smart Pinay. (and) Asawa ko wrote the post you replied to.

My wife and I share this account. No worries about you stating your "opinion" that I wrote the post bcoz you are NEW.

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

So...it's your "opinion" that opinions are not needed?

Just answers?...how 'bout we clarify that....how 'bout...CORRECT answers!?

In your ....opinion...correct answers are better than wrong answers? (if you don't mind giving your...opinion)

:wow: is right. Yes..I am married to a very smart Pinay. (and) Asawa ko wrote the post you replied to.

My wife and I share this account. No worries about you stating your "opinion" that I wrote the post bcoz you are NEW.

so,is there any problem being NEW here? what i was trying to say is, sometimes being opinionated can offend the OP. which is the OP needs only the answer..and yes you can give opinion but if it will offend others,better not be..

not unless OP ask for it!

so,is there any problem being NEW here? what i was trying to say is, sometimes being opinionated can offend the OP. which is the OP needs only the answer..and yes you can give opinion but if it will offend others,better not be..

not unless OP ask for it!

Re-read my previous post and PLEASE highlight it if you find something that might offend the OP.

Did we state there was a problem with you being "new here"? Nope! We stated .."no worries". We were offering you our understanding that your "opinion" was based on an ignorant assumption. You are "new here". Therefore you seemed to not be aware that we share this account and quickly assumed that the Kano wrote the post.

Do you have an "opinion" that there might be a problem with you being "new here"?

(if) We understand your "opinion" correctly. It's your "opinion" that giving "opinions" is only acceptable if the OP is not offended by the stated "opinion"...?

You sure do express your "opinion" without hesitation...but...we need to consider your "opinion" before we state our "opinions"? It's our opinion that your behavior contradicts your own"opinion".

Btw, did we ask for your "opinion"? Or did you just give it? Did you consider that your "opinion" might offend us?

We have an "opinion"...that YOU hijacked this thread. We apologize to the OP for participating in the hijack.

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

Re-read my previous post and PLEASE highlight it if you find something that might offend the OP.

Did we state there was a problem with you being "new here"? Nope! We stated .."no worries". We were offering you our understanding that your "opinion" was based on an ignorant assumption. You are "new here". Therefore you seemed to not be aware that we share this account and quickly assumed that the Kano wrote the post.

Do you have an "opinion" that there might be a problem with you being "new here"?

(if) We understand your "opinion" correctly. It's your "opinion" that giving "opinions" is only acceptable if the OP is not offended by the stated "opinion"...?

You sure do express your "opinion" without hesitation...but...we need to consider your "opinion" before we state our "opinions"? It's our opinion that your behavior contradicts your own"opinion".

Btw, did we ask for your "opinion"? Or did you just give it? Did you consider that your "opinion" might offend us?

We have an "opinion"...that YOU hijacked this thread. We apologize to the OP for participating in the hijack.

blah blah blah... gezzzz your talking to much. wow

Edited by acrossthemiles

blah blah blah... gezzzz your talking to much. wow

Is that your official "opinion"? :rofl:

Was that a personal attack? Are you trying to be offensive?

Be careful when you grab a tail because you may not like the cat's reaction. Just our "opinion"!

(procrastinated)

i'm a woman who talk less...and your a man who talk a lot. have a nice day.. .. adios.. :whistle: :whistle:

:wow:

Apparently your intention is to keep assuming that it is just my husband posting and that it is my husband engaged in this debate between you and I.

Already told you that my husband and I share this account.

It seems you feel ...cornered...so now you are insulting my husband as your defense. Reprehensible!

You tried to scold me with your "opinion". You don't like the taste of your own medicine? Perhaps you should follow your own advice and be careful when you express your "opinion".

More words or less words...a fool is easily recognized by what they say!

You said "adios"...I hope you meant it!

:ot2:

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

(procrastinated)

chillax B-)

You tried to scold me. You insulted my husband without provocation.

(and) You tell me "chillax"..?

I tell you "chillax", stop trying to force feed your "opinion" and don't use insults as your defense!

Now...alis!

(procrastinated)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.