NickD

A decision cannot be made at this time.

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Now my head is completely spinning and feel I am ready to crack up. Just received this e-mail from my senators office.

Mr. De XXXXX,

My name is Lauren and I’m Laura Ortiz’s intern. I’m assisting with her casework while she is out of the country. We did hear from USCIS that no further documentation is needed from Jessica. There seemed to be some sort of miscommunication. The representative from USCIS said that she recommended that Jessica’s application be approved, as is. Assuming that her recommendation is heeded, Jessica will then receive information regarding the date and time of her oath ceremony. Additionally, Jessica should be receiving an acknowledgment letter and privacy release form in the mail from our office. Even though we’ve already contacted the agency and received a response, we need the privacy release form on file for legal reasons. She just needs to fill it out and send it back to our office as soon as she can.

Thanks,

Lauren

Do not feel that posting her name is confidential as is listed in the senators' site along with phone, fax, and e-mail information. That is where I found the contact information. But we just about have all the requested documents, one more should be in the mail today. What do I do with that? Send it in anyway after all this work and chasing around? Couldn't the USCIS have notified us this was a miscommunication. The letter we received from them exactly one week ago is quite threatening and with a deadline.

I read some posts on this board that I feel are written by crackpots, I also feel that I am also a crackpot. This is unbelievable!!!

Now my head is completely spinning and feel I am ready to crack up. Just received this e-mail from my senators office.

Do not feel that posting her name is confidential as is listed in the senators' site along with phone, fax, and e-mail information. That is where I found the contact information. But we just about have all the requested documents, one more should be in the mail today. What do I do with that? Send it in anyway after all this work and chasing around? Couldn't the USCIS have notified us this was a miscommunication. The letter we received from them exactly one week ago is quite threatening and with a deadline.

I read some posts on this board that I feel are written by crackpots, I also feel that I am also a crackpot. This is unbelievable!!!

Don't you just love the word miscommunication & not sorry Mistakes was made Insult to crackpots IMHO :bonk:

You could send your evidence with a cover letter, but don't hold your breath in them to reply back about the topic....

She's "semi" approved now, until she gets the oath letter a bit early yet as the fat lady is not singing just yet,

so Congrats anyways.....:dance:

Makes you wonder why we pay $85 for a backround check when some like yourself have to get court records and this and that.....just doing there job for them.... me think.. :whistle:

Timeline

That last bit if evidence didn't come in the mail today, as they say with the government, maybe tomorrow. But not about to rip up all that work until we get verification from the USCIS that all is okay.

Last time this happened when we had Senator Feingold's help, they also e-mailed my wifes' oath letter, in three days! But not expecting that. But that wasn't a miscommunication, it was a misplaced.

Does astrology have anything to do with this kind of luck? That would complete the picture if it does, not only place of birth, but date of birth as well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey Nick, any news?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Hey Nick, any news?

Yes, great news, yesterday her oath letter came in, I got a call from Senator Kohls' immigration manager, she told me that letter was a miscommunication for additional evidence. I did ask her if she could request a letter of verification to that effect. She said no, was disappointed and felt we should respond to that letter anyway with a two week period.

But then the mailman came with stepdaughters' oath letter, so all that stress and worry is over now. Must be the USCIS's was of saying, well they never make an error, that she is approved. March 24, 2011 is the big day.

Thank you for your concern.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, great news, yesterday her oath letter came in, I got a call from Senator Kohls' immigration manager, she told me that letter was a miscommunication for additional evidence. I did ask her if she could request a letter of verification to that effect. She said no, was disappointed and felt we should respond to that letter anyway with a two week period.

But then the mailman came with stepdaughters' oath letter, so all that stress and worry is over now. Must be the USCIS's was of saying, well they never make an error, that she is approved. March 24, 2011 is the big day.

Thank you for your concern.

So happy to hear that she got her oath letter, Nick. CONGRATULATIONS :dance:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congratulations!! :dance:

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.