DanishBill

NOA2 Approved from the Vermont Service Center - 6 months

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi All,

I just received - via email, our approval for the NOA 2 - thought some folks might want to look at one, so here it is:

On February 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Met on line: 7-4-2007

Sent petition to Vermont Service Center on 8-11-2010

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

POE: LA/6-15-2011

Married 8-26-2011

AOS: Submitted 10-7-2011

AOS Interview: 2-23-2012 Approved

Green Card Recvd: 2-28-2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congrats!

Dealing with that consulate I highly advise joining http://candleforlove.com and studying the Interview Results forum there, it may help you avoid a pit fall. That consulate tends to hand out denials to K-1s like candy to the un-prepared.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

Congrats

John

Thanks!

Good luck to you - hang in there.

congratulations,

Thank You!

Congrats!

Dealing with that consulate I highly advise joining http://candleforlove.com and studying the Interview Results forum there, it may help you avoid a pit fall. That consulate tends to hand out denials to K-1s like candy to the un-prepared.

Thanks! I have joined candleforlove a while ago. You are right, it is very helpful, so we'll work hard and do the best we can.

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

Married 8-26-2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi All,

I just received - via email, our approval for the NOA 2 - thought some folks might want to look at one, so here it is:

On February 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Congrats!

I hope you get through the NVC much better than I am. I would opt in for the electronic processing. My lawyer screwed up badly. We have now been at the NVC since November 16. He sent the papers in my mail/fed-ex. I waited a month and called they did not receive them. He re-sent them again AOS and DS-230 Jan 7. I called last week still nothing. NO email no papers zip. I had him email them to finally OPT in I don't why he was so reluctant to opt in the first place. I don't know what's going on if I don't hear something soon I will be calling my Congressman this is total BS!

Timeline

Congrats!

I hope you get through the NVC much better than I am. I would opt in for the electronic processing. My lawyer screwed up badly. We have now been at the NVC since November 16. He sent the papers in my mail/fed-ex. I waited a month and called they did not receive them. He re-sent them again AOS and DS-230 Jan 7. I called last week still nothing. NO email no papers zip. I had him email them to finally OPT in I don't why he was so reluctant to opt in the first place. I don't know what's going on if I don't hear something soon I will be calling my Congressman this is total BS!

K-1 will pass through NVC in a matter of weeks, no interaction needed, however, what happens after it leaves NVC is in flux, it may be scanned at NVC and sent to consulate by an electronic method, but more than likely it will get placed on the slow boat to China, and get hung up in Chinese customs.

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Filed: IR-2 Country: China
Timeline

Congrats, and definitely optin to electronic processing. :thumbs:

07/07/09 : Married

08/18/09: I-130 Sent to Chicago

08/20/09: I-130 Received by USCIS

08/25/09: NOA1

09/22/09: NOA2

10/05/09: Received case# and gave emails

10/07/09: Received DS-3032 and AOS email

10/09/09: Sent DS-3032 email to optin electronic filing

10/15/09: Paid both AOS & IV fees

10/16/09: Received email electronic filing accepted

10/18/09: Sent AOS via email

10/23/09: Received email that AOS was accepted and waiting for IV

10/27/09: Sent IV via email

11/10/09: Signon to payment failure

11/19/09: Received email for interview - December 14th

12/14/09: Approved for Visa

12/16/09: Received Visa

Timeline

Congrats, and definitely optin to electronic processing. :thumbs:

This is an option for CR-1 and IR-1 visas, (I-130) petitions, not for K-1 (I-129F) petitions.

More: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

Filed: IR-2 Country: China
Timeline

This is an option for CR-1 and IR-1 visas, (I-130) petitions, not for K-1 (I-129F) petitions.

More: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

Opps, I missed that. I was hoping they were moving with the I-130 approvals.

07/07/09 : Married

08/18/09: I-130 Sent to Chicago

08/20/09: I-130 Received by USCIS

08/25/09: NOA1

09/22/09: NOA2

10/05/09: Received case# and gave emails

10/07/09: Received DS-3032 and AOS email

10/09/09: Sent DS-3032 email to optin electronic filing

10/15/09: Paid both AOS & IV fees

10/16/09: Received email electronic filing accepted

10/18/09: Sent AOS via email

10/23/09: Received email that AOS was accepted and waiting for IV

10/27/09: Sent IV via email

11/10/09: Signon to payment failure

11/19/09: Received email for interview - December 14th

12/14/09: Approved for Visa

12/16/09: Received Visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Cool ! NVC will have it for a bit, then it'll get to China, eventually.

Now's a good time to print out this topic -> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/264972-shortcuts-when-checking-for-updates-from-the-nvc-and-dos/

and program yer speed dials.

Dodi's posted 'how to call' and later down, I've posted 'what you can get, and when'

Also review my P3 Shortcut over at http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/GUZ_P3_Shortcut

Specifically for NVC - you want to know when the casefile was received, the newly assigned Embassy casefile number (starts with GUZ and is needed for DoS Inquiry), when it left, and how it was sent out (SAFEFILE SOLELY vs SAFEFILE with DHL)

Specifically for DoS - you want to know when the casefile was opened at GUZ IV, when they tagged it as 'P3 sent to beneficiary', and then later, DoS will know the interview date prior to yer lass receiving the P4 set (if you are a diligent user of the telephone)

If you have some time, soonish, please review the GUZ IV set of red flags, over at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/234971-red-flag-list-for-visa-denial/page__hl__appointment

Congratulations! And Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congrats!

These 2 fellas are K-1 hopefuls, Shenzhen, unlike you, chasing after a different visa type.

I'm convinced your lawyer is untrainable. You've months of evidence now to prove up this concept.

You can revoke the G-28 with NVC, now, complete all yourself.

Strongly suggest you do this, tonight, via telephone call INTO NVC.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Cool ! NVC will have it for a bit, then it'll get to China, eventually.

Now's a good time to print out this topic -> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/264972-shortcuts-when-checking-for-updates-from-the-nvc-and-dos/

and program yer speed dials.

Dodi's posted 'how to call' and later down, I've posted 'what you can get, and when'

Also review my P3 Shortcut over at http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/GUZ_P3_Shortcut

Specifically for NVC - you want to know when the casefile was received, the newly assigned Embassy casefile number (starts with GUZ and is needed for DoS Inquiry), when it left, and how it was sent out (SAFEFILE SOLELY vs SAFEFILE with DHL)

Specifically for DoS - you want to know when the casefile was opened at GUZ IV, when they tagged it as 'P3 sent to beneficiary', and then later, DoS will know the interview date prior to yer lass receiving the P4 set (if you are a diligent user of the telephone)

If you have some time, soonish, please review the GUZ IV set of red flags, over at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/234971-red-flag-list-for-visa-denial/page__hl__appointment

Congratulations! And Good Luck !

Thanks for all the info - greatly appreciated!!

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

Married 8-26-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.