love100

I am a February filer

322 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's been quite a heck for us this past days, we received the I-797 C together with the whole package. My baby put the wrong date on the cheque and the form that we use is the old form. It has been sent back to us 02/14. Fastly, we sent back the whole package same day with the correct details on the cheque and updated form......augh what a stressfull Vday :wacko: Though I'm not sure if it's already counted as NOA1 my baby said that I-797C is attached to the package.

Just curious what does the regular NOA1 package contain? When he sent it back he took the I-797C out and just put the revisions on top (as per instructed).

Good luck!!!

12/17/07 - Met in the US

12/22/10 - We got Engaged

02/03/11 - Mailed I-129F with Delivery Confirmation through USPS Express

02/06/11 - I-129F delivered to TX

02/10/11 - NOA-1 Received

05/16/11 - NOA-2 Received

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone doing??

Just received the text/email NOA1 update... 2:48am east coast time, yay!! I am so excited to be in the system. My case is also available online already. I was surprised to have access to it as I've read about many people having to wait up to several weeks for this. Hopefully this is a good sign for lots of movement and good things to come for all! As expected we were routed to the VSC.

Would you receive an RFE notice via text/email or information online prior to receiving the hard copy in the mail? Or will and RFE always sneak up on you through snail mail?

Thanks and good luck to all!

2-11-11 | I-129F sent

2-16-11 | NOA1

6-06-11 | NOA2

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How is everyone doing??

Just received the text/email NOA1 update... 2:48am east coast time, yay!! I am so excited to be in the system. My case is also available online already. I was surprised to have access to it as I've read about many people having to wait up to several weeks for this. Hopefully this is a good sign for lots of movement and good things to come for all! As expected we were routed to the VSC.

Would you receive an RFE notice via text/email or information online prior to receiving the hard copy in the mail? Or will and RFE always sneak up on you through snail mail?

Thanks and good luck to all!

Wooooooohoooooo! We match I got the same notification at the same exact time!I'm bout to chk uscis now. Not too sure about the email notification for RFEs prob not. Doing a little dance :)

FEB 11,2011 MAILED K1-VISA TO TX @ 09:38am

FEB 14,2011 Delivered LEWISVILLE TX 75067 @ 10:24am (signed by David Sawyers)

FEB 16,2011 NOA1 DATE (TRANSFERRED TO VSC)

FEB 18,2011 TOUCHED (USCIS TEXT/EMAIL NOA1 RECEIPT @ 2:48 AM)

FEB 23,2011 RECEIVED NOA1 HARD COPY

JULY 12,2011 NOA2 DATED

JULY 15,2011 NOA2 HARD COPY

JULY 25,2011 NVC RECEIVED CASE (GOT KNG2011#)

JULY 26,2011 NVC SENT TO KNG, JM

JULY 27,2011-AUG 3,2011 VISIT R!!!!

AUG 3,2011 USEM SENT PKG 3

AUG 4,2011 EMAILED USEM DS230 Pt.1/RUNNA PAID VISA FEE

AUG 29,2011 MEDICAL

SEPT 12,2011 INTERVIEW

SEPT 19,2011 2ND INFO WINDOW INTERVIEW

OCT 5,2011 POE MIAMI

OCT 10,2011 Wedding Date

joining in..february filer :)

question... how do we know which month the service centers are processing now? are there any links?

just so reassuring to have you guys in the waiting mode! may the heavens bless us all :)

sent 129F: Feb 1, 2011

NOA1: Feb 8, 2011 California Service Center..

02/08/2012 AOS Application Sent.

02/10/2012 Delivered

02/14/2012 NOA Text & Email received

02/21/2012 NOA received in mail for I485 & I76.

02/25/2012 Biometrics letter received. Bio scheduled at 1pm on 03/12.

02/27/2012 Successful Biometrics Walk-in done!

my_life ~ welcome :) I must admit I am a little jealous your application was sent to Cali and mine wasn't!

As for which months the service centers are processing there's a couple avenues. You can look at Igor's list (google Igor's list csc) and there's a graphic on the right which indicates % of petitions process for each month. This is not official and merely for our enjoyment/persistent need to check for updates :). You can also call and inquire - however they will give you the same answer for a month as the service reps who answer calls are only given a new date every 30-ish days... so until mid March they will probably tell you they are processing peitions from August 21st.

I read about the Feb filer who was approved in 15 days!! Is that true or was it a typo? Was it expedited? 15 days would be incredible. I actually had a dream 2 nights ago I got my NOA1 and NOA2 on the same day lol... oh how I wish!!

2-11-11 | I-129F sent

2-16-11 | NOA1

6-06-11 | NOA2

Is everybody monitoring their case online then?

15 days!? Ive heard about 2 months but that sounds way too lucky.

TIMELINE

2 0 1 1

3rd Feb - 129f Sent

10th Feb - NOA1

16th May - NOA2

8th August - Interview in London. APPROVED!

29th August - POE at SFO

7th Oct - Married

10th Oct - AOS Filed

17th Oct - NOA Letter(s)

20th Oct - Biometrics Letter (for 14th Nov)

28th Oct - Biometrics (walk-in)

2 0 1 2

3 Jan - Service Request Put In

13 Jan - EAD Approved

17 Jan - Interview Notice Received

24 Jan - EAD in hand

16 Feb - Interview Date. APPROVED!

2 0 1 3 / 2 0 1 4

21 Nov - ROC Filed

2 Dec - NOA

6 Jan - Biometrics (walk-in)

15 May - Card Ordered / Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I sent the petition on Wednesday Feb. 9th and I received the electronic notice at 2:51 a.m. this morning (such a weird time??). The cast is being forwarded to California.

12/30/10 - Engaged

02/09/11 - I-129F mailed

02/17/11 - NOA1

05/18/11 - NOA2

05/??/11 - NVC received petition

06/03/11 - NVC forwarded petition to Ciudad Juarez Consulate

06/??/11 - Consulate received petition

06/14/11 - Consulate sent out packet

Timeline

Also, how do they determine which center your case is forwarded to? And what does touched mean?

12/30/10 - Engaged

02/09/11 - I-129F mailed

02/17/11 - NOA1

05/18/11 - NOA2

Timeline

Also, how do they determine which center your case is forwarded to? And what does touched mean?

(Nevermind, I figured out "touched"...I'm surprised people are as obsessive as I am about checking things!)

12/30/10 - Engaged

02/09/11 - I-129F mailed

02/17/11 - NOA1

05/18/11 - NOA2

@nikki09r: anything special with CSc?? do they process much faster? does the uscis really process 6-7 cases/day?

its 5am and cant sleep. im obsessed!! thanks for sharing igor's list :) how are things withyou?

02/10/2012 Delivered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hello my fellow February filers! First I would like to praise this community of wonderful people. I think it's amazing how everyone is so supportive of each other. It really is a huge comfort knowing that there are people out in the world going through the same exact situation as you are. Having the support of family and friends is great, but only people going through the same situation as you are know exactly what it feels like.

My fiance and I are newbies to the vj community. I had started a thread earlier tonight for Feb. 2011 filers but I just realized that this one was already started which is great!

We sent our packet to the Dallas lock box on 02/16, it arrived on 02/18, and we are awaiting the official NOA1.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and I wish the best of luck to us all!!!

Sincerely,

The 'Ohioan' USC

hello february filers!.. just wanted to ask about being touched

we sent 129f: Feb 1

Received date Feb 3

our Notice Date is Feb 8

then our Last updated is Feb 10... is that a touch or just the time they input the file in their system?

thanks in advance! :)

sorry if my Q seem stupid.. just obsessing! :)

02/10/2012 Delivered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

also a FEB filer! praying that this process goes as quickly as possible for all of us. I hope I look at this post a year from now with my fiance (and then husband) by my side & remember how it felt in the beginning stages of our visa journey.

Mailed on Feb. 8, 2011

Receipt date Feb. 10, 2011

NOA1 Feb. 14, 2011 :)

good luck all!

@nikki09r: anything special with CSc?? do they process much faster? does the uscis really process 6-7 cases/day?

its 5am and cant sleep. im obsessed!! thanks for sharing igor's list :) how are things withyou?

Hi my_life, things are going okay here, thanks - trying not to get too optimistic that my fiance and I may be as lucky as those who have shared their <1 month wait from NOA1 to NOA2... but how nice that would be. How's you??

CSC seems to be about a month ahead of VSC. After waiting 5 months I don't think anyone is excited to have to wait another! I don't know how many they actually process a day. Igor's list tracks info shared by VisaJourney.com users, and we are only a small percentage of all K1 visa applicants so the 6-7 a day is only referring to VJ users who update their timelines.

For those wondering a touch is merely when your case is "updated last" ... this may not mean much more than it was opened or shifted from one pile or desk to another, but it's still a little encouraging to see it's been touched :)

2-11-11 | I-129F sent

2-16-11 | NOA1

6-06-11 | NOA2

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm a Feb 2011 Filer as well. Now I am awaiting the NOA-2 which will be the hardest of all. Being away from the love of my life is hard enough. Love is strong and it makes it all worth in the end.

My fiancee package has been sent to VSC for processing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.