krissyjoe

lost xray cd from St. Lukes

15 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My friend message me this morning and told me that she had been robbed last night and those guys took away her folder with her St. Lukes chest X-ray on it. She is really worried that she might not get a replacement for it? Is it possible to attain a new copy of it? and the mere fact that her flight is going to be on the 10 of Feb :( Is there some one out here who got through this thing? What did you do? Thank you so much and I hope to hear from all of you guys.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

The medical center gives the x-ray to visa holder as something you can give your family doctor state side.

After visa medical, you wont need it again for immigrations.

In our case the x-ray remained in it's tube never to be needed again after the visa medical.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

My friend message me this morning and told me that she had been robbed last night and those guys took away her folder with her St. Lukes chest X-ray on it. She is really worried that she might not get a replacement for it? Is it possible to attain a new copy of it? and the mere fact that her flight is going to be on the 10 of Feb :( Is there some one out here who got through this thing? What did you do? Thank you so much and I hope to hear from all of you guys.

Timeline

The medical center gives the x-ray to visa holder as something you can give your family doctor state side.

After visa medical, you wont need it again for immigrations.

In our case the x-ray remained in it's tube never to be needed again after the visa medical.

so it's okay for her not to get a new one? cause once she enter the States with out that it won't be a problem? or is it something that can be obtain in the States again once someone ask for it? I bet my friend will be happy to know this. Thank you for the info!! You're such a big help :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

so it's okay for her not to get a new one? cause once she enter the States with out that it won't be a problem? or is it something that can be obtain in the States again once someone ask for it? I bet my friend will be happy to know this. Thank you for the info!! You're such a big help :)

The x-ray is used at he medical to look for evidence of TB, if none detected then not needed after. If visa is marked something like Class A or B condition they may want to look at complete medical at POE. Happens rarely..

www.cdc.gov/ncpdcid/dgmq/pdfs/hguide.pdf

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

she passed her medical exam at St. Lukes with flying colors so I don't think she has any problems with her chest xray. I guess I'll just tell her to not worry about it and just go on with her flight with out that cd :) thank you so much for answering :)

she passed her medical exam at St. Lukes with flying colors so I don't think she has any problems with her chest xray. I guess I'll just tell her to not worry about it and just go on with her flight with out that cd :) thank you so much for answering :)

:yes::thumbs: one thing that might prove inconvenient is if she also lost her DS-3025 vaccination record from St Lukes. it's used during AOS. it's posssible she may have to retake vaccinations if she doesn't have vaccination records.

Edited by sunandmoon

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

:yes::thumbs: one thing that might prove inconvenient is if she also lost her DS-3025 vaccination record from St Lukes. it's used during AOS. it's posssible she may have to retake vaccinations if she doesn't have vaccination records.

she said that she kept that sheet at home ;) good thing she didn't have it with her during that time or else it will be a big inconvenience on her part. Thank you :)

Your friend will be fine. The CD that I got from ST LUkes is useless. When I filed my AOS and have my medical for additional vaccination, evrything goes so smooth. With this CD that I got from ST. LUke, im given 2 option by the doctor, its either to have my TB test or look for a radiologist to read the xray CD. But of course, I just choosed to have my tb test again which is much cheaper....in short my CD from ST. Lukes is nothing :(

In my case, when I had my immunizations re-done for THEIR (US Health Unit) File, I had to show to them my immunization records before I receive all the vaccines as my age requires here. Back then, they gave me a skin test which turned out positive. Since I have my XRAY CD WITH ME, I didn't have to do it over here. I saved me $150 bucks.

So if you think you your friend will be in the same situation, I would suggest have her get another copy if it wouldn't be that much.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

• 3 months later...

Your friend will be fine. The CD that I got from ST LUkes is useless. When I filed my AOS and have my medical for additional vaccination, evrything goes so smooth. With this CD that I got from ST. LUke, im given 2 option by the doctor, its either to have my TB test or look for a radiologist to read the xray CD. But of course, I just choosed to have my tb test again which is much cheaper....in short my CD from ST. Lukes is nothing :(

question....im already here in california...when do i have to visit the doctor for my medical (xray and vaccine followup)..)

can you share what you did when you first arrived us....your help is a big help..thanks rizallen.

question....im already here in california...when do i have to visit the doctor for my medical (xray and vaccine followup)..)

can you share what you did when you first arrived us....your help is a big help..thanks rizallen.

From reading your timeline, you came to the U.S. on a K-1 Fiancée visa, so you don't need to get another medical exam.

You simply need to have a civil surgeon transcribe your DS-3025 vaccination record from St. Lukes. The civil surgeon will seal the transcription in an envelope and you will include it in your petition to adjust your status.

The only problem is finding a civil surgeon who understands that you need only a simple transcription, not another medical exam nor more vaccinations. If you shop around, you can find a civil surgeon who knows the drill. We found a civil surgeon who charged us about $35 for the transcription service, and it only took about 15 minutes at the civil surgeon's office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Urgent reply needed. My fiancee and her daugther 2 yo arrived in USA 2 weeks ago on K-1/K2 visa but she told me that the immigration officer kept all the documents in the sealed envelope. So we dont have any vacination records or X-Rays to show for a follow up medical. From reading the past thread this seem NOT the standard proceedure? What can we do now at this point? Should we go back to the airport and inquire with the immiration officials?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.