Brusik

The Waiting game

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

18 days?? I hope you dont have the misfortune that all of us in this group have had...18 days is nothing... I am getting tired of changing my password at USCIS every 60 days!

Edited by xelance

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

This was meant for humor.. To smile a little

look at page 158 of this thread... I thought was cute

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/281110-california-service-center-to-texas-service-center/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

This was meant for humor.. To smile a little

look at page 158 of this thread... I thought was cute

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/281110-california-service-center-to-texas-service-center/

veryyy funny,i just hope not to wait 30 years!!!JK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Thank god I can be with my husabnd now... We got married in Austria in November and then I flew to the US in December. Then we sent the I 130 in. Yeah but I have to leave again in March... and then there will be waiting. :wacko:

But there might be an interesting thing to consider, maybe not only for me but for you all: What about your husband/wife working remotely for their company in your country? My husband wants to bring that up when he talks to his boss. He wouldn't be the first person doing that... More than 5 months being apart is not healthy for a relationship...

Edited by redsnap

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Austria

Marriage: 2010-11-19

I-130 Sent : 2010-12-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2011-01-05

I-130 NOA2 : 2011-05-09

Received NVC Case Number on 5/21,

Sent DS-3032 and paid AOS bill on 5/21,

Paid IV Bill on 5/25

Sent both packages on 6/1

Packages arrived 6/6

SIF & CC 6/20

Medical 7/25

Interview 8/9

Received visa 8/16

Flight to the US 10/4 (POE = IAD)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.