Danno

PALIN replies to the BLAME GAME.

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Princess Palin.... the one who scrubbed the gunsights from her website immediately after the shootings.

Yeah she did.. of course the election has been over for what 4 months now?

IS there anyway Obama can retract his "They bring a knife... we bring a gun" pep talk?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Oh, I see. It was just taken down in due course following the election rather than in reaction to the shooting in Tucson? The take down having occured the very day of the shooting was mere coincidence, then? Interesting.

IS there anyway Obama can retract his "They bring a knife... we bring a gun" pep talk?

Palin is one of those mean spirited politicians and that kind of attitude is nothing but poison.

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Timeline

Oh, I see. It was just taken down in due course following the election rather than in reaction to the shooting in Tucson? The take down having occured the very day of the shooting was mere coincidence, then? Interesting.

If I had a photo=shopped image of the Rep who was shot as my signature here at VJ, I too would have taken it down upon learning of the events.

Dosen't mean I am guilty of anything... it simply reflects my sensitivity concerning the nature of the events.

Are you holding others to the same Standard.... as you seem to be Palin?

Lets Look at Obamas former No.1 man Rahm Emanuel... who seems more like a Mob boss than public servant.

The New York Times:

The best Rahm Emanuel story is not the one about the decomposing two-and-a-half-foot fish he sent to a pollster who displeased him. It is not about the time - the many times - that he hung up on political contributors in a Chicago mayor's race, saying he was embarrassed to accept their $5,000 checks because they were $25,000 kind of guys. No, the definitive Rahm Emanuel story takes place in Little Rock, Ark., in the heady days after Bill Clinton was first elected President.

It was there that Emanuel, then Clinton's chief fund-raiser, repaired with George Stephanopoulos, Mandy Grunwald and other aides to Doe's, the campaign hangout. Revenge was heavy in the air as the group discussed the enemies - Democrats, Republicans, members of the press - who wronged them during the 1992 campaign. Clifford Jackson, the ex-friend of the President and peddler of the Clinton draft-dodging stories, was high on the list. So was William Donald Schaefer, then the Governor of Maryland and a Democrat who endorsed George Bush. Nathan Landow, the fund-raiser who backed the candidacy of Paul Tsongas, made it, too.

Suddenly Emanuel grabbed his steak knife and, as those who were there remeber it, shouted out the name of another enemy, lifted the knife, then brought it down with full force into the table.

''Dead!'' he screamed.

The group immediately joined in the cathartic release: ''Nat Landow! Dead! Cliff Jackson! Dead! Bill Schaefer! Dead!''

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/rahm-emanuel-knife-fighte_n_141595.html

William Penn

Timeline

The headline should be:

Sarah Palin whores it up for the media

Thank you for that insight... mind if I use it in a future post?

:whistle:

William Penn

I dislike Sarah as much or more than anyone but on this issue she's not to blame and the sniping is silly. Forgive me the gun related term.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I obviously don't blame her, and its fine that she speaks up, but Blood Libel? Seriously? Does she share speech writers with Ahmadinejad? Sounds like something he would say.

Edited by Sousuke

I obviously don't blame her, and its fine that she speaks up, but Blood Libel? Seriously? Does she share speech writers with Ahmadinejad? Sounds like something he would say.

Both are crazy!

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Timeline

If I had a photo=shopped image of the Rep who was shot as my signature here at VJ, I too would have taken it down upon learning of the events.

Dosen't mean I am guilty of anything... it simply reflects my sensitivity concerning the nature of the events.

Are you holding others to the same Standard.... as you seem to be Palin?

Lets Look at Obamas former No.1 man Rahm Emanuel... who seems more like a Mob boss than public servant.

The New York Times:

The best Rahm Emanuel story is not the one about the decomposing two-and-a-half-foot fish he sent to a pollster who displeased him. It is not about the time - the many times - that he hung up on political contributors in a Chicago mayor's race, saying he was embarrassed to accept their $5,000 checks because they were $25,000 kind of guys. No, the definitive Rahm Emanuel story takes place in Little Rock, Ark., in the heady days after Bill Clinton was first elected President.

It was there that Emanuel, then Clinton's chief fund-raiser, repaired with George Stephanopoulos, Mandy Grunwald and other aides to Doe's, the campaign hangout. Revenge was heavy in the air as the group discussed the enemies - Democrats, Republicans, members of the press - who wronged them during the 1992 campaign. Clifford Jackson, the ex-friend of the President and peddler of the Clinton draft-dodging stories, was high on the list. So was William Donald Schaefer, then the Governor of Maryland and a Democrat who endorsed George Bush. Nathan Landow, the fund-raiser who backed the candidacy of Paul Tsongas, made it, too.

Suddenly Emanuel grabbed his steak knife and, as those who were there remeber it, shouted out the name of another enemy, lifted the knife, then brought it down with full force into the table.

''Dead!'' he screamed.

The group immediately joined in the cathartic release: ''Nat Landow! Dead! Cliff Jackson! Dead! Bill Schaefer! Dead!''

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/rahm-emanuel-knife-fighte_n_141595.html

Tasteless, yes. But very much different than holding campaign rallies and posting on your website suggestive imagery and rhetoric that, while conveniently ambiguous in a technical sense, works as 'dog-whistle' politicking to the base and is seen by more than a few on the fringe as a call to actual violence. And the proof of this is the lack of condemnation coming from rally organizers and Palin herself when there are an abundance of signs at her rallies with very explicit talk of potential violence! And no. she is not alone in this. What sets her apart is the degree to which this was/is a feature of her appearances and her campaigning.

Timeline

Tasteless, yes. But very much different than holding campaign rallies and posting on your website suggestive imagery and rhetoric that, while conveniently ambiguous in a technical sense, works as 'dog-whistle' politicking to the base and is seen by more than a few on the fringe as a call to actual violence. And the proof of this is the lack of condemnation coming from rally organizers and Palin herself when there are an abundance of signs at her rallies with very explicit talk of potential violence! And no. she is not alone in this. What sets her apart is the degree to which this was/is a feature of her appearances and her campaigning.

Do you have reasoning facilities ? Rahm calls for death, it means nothing, Palin uses the optics of a scope to pin point targets.... and you see Palin as the one calling for violence. :whistle:

Since palin sent out this "dog whistle" for violence, as you say..... is it fair to say it was in effective, or maybe you have a list of victims?

William Penn