July-lucky

Any idea how to prepare power of Attorney

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys,

I am now preparing to move to the states and the amount of things that I have to do is starting to get overwhelming. one of them is Power of attorney so a member of my family would be able to deal with fianacial, legal, etc issues on my behalf. so has anyone in here had to prepare a power of attorney? If so, did you have to write the letter your self and sign infront of a lawyer or used one of those websites where you pay and you had to put yours and your attorney information and they would prepare the rest of power of attorney. Then you would still sign infront of a lawyer and 2 other people?

If anyone can help with this matter I'd appereciate it so much.

Thanks a lot guys

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I would imagine you have some very special circumstances that need this, I deal with all the things you mentioned as I would in the UK.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I would imagine you have some very special circumstances that need this, I deal with all the things you mentioned as I would in the UK.

Well since the current exchange rate is not that great I was hoping not to transfer money for the time being and may be a member of my family would do that for me once the rate has improved. Also they would have access to my account and things like that.

Timeline

You can do that from anywhere in the world, just need an internet connection.

Actually the rate is not bad at the moment.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

topic title edited from aby to any.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Thanks guys. Regarding the exchange rate, it seems that I'm still clinging on to the time when £1=$2 which was not so long ago (around 2008?). I know the rate will not return to that for some time but I am waiting for a little longer to see if if it will go up.

Timeline

Thanks guys. Regarding the exchange rate, it seems that I'm still clinging on to the time when £1=$2 which was not so long ago (around 2008?). I know the rate will not return to that for some time but I am waiting for a little longer to see if if it will go up.

And there may be Yanks going the other way waiting for 1.3.

Which way will it go, well which economy is worse? Now that is an interesting discussion.

Timeline

And there may be Yanks going the other way waiting for 1.3.

Which way will it go, well which economy is worse? Now that is an interesting discussion.

I think pound will increase against the dollar slowly..haha... What do you guys think?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.