Maxbar209

Biometrics & Possible Mistake

4 posts in this topic

Hello fellow VJ members,

I realized a couple of days ago i may have made an error during my Biometrics walk-in (went in a about a week or so early with appointment letter.) on the intake form that they had me sign as soon as i walked into the office it asked for My A# which out of me not paying attention i did not realize it was at the top of my appointment letter, the form said if i did not have an A# i could put down my SS# which i did put down, i'm starting to wonder if this could have been a bigger problem than i first estimated?

I have not had any changes on the UCIS status site No Touches for almost a month now, my official appointment date was a few days ago and still nothing. Hoping to get some advice

Thanks

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

after your boimetrics your prints goe's to the FBI to be checked and investagated, and the uscis doe's a back round check, and all your documents are in order in two or three months to process hopefuly approval,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

No problem. The form that was important is the biometrics. It has a barcode that automatically links to your file. The paperwork is probably an internal thing for their office. In fact.. if I remember right, was the the one that asked your height and weight etc? if so, again, don't stress. That's just for you to fill in before your appt so they aren't waiting for you to figure out the stuff, they can just look and know.

No problem. The form that was important is the biometrics. It has a barcode that automatically links to your file. The paperwork is probably an internal thing for their office. In fact.. if I remember right, was the the one that asked your height and weight etc? if so, again, don't stress. That's just for you to fill in before your appt so they aren't waiting for you to figure out the stuff, they can just look and know.

Thank you very much your answer makes 100% sense i forgot about the barcode :-)! I feel a lot better now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.