Adam2

Cr1 interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can any body tell me what documents do I need to take to cr1 interview (morocco) beside the interview letter and medical? And how much the fee for it? Thanks

am not sure how it works in morocco. but in most cases, you need to take marriage license, original birth certificates for both you and the petitioner,medical

police certificate (if expired) proof that bona fide the marriage, such as bills in both names, lots of pictures, affidavits sign by family and friends, phone records, emails, or texts.plane ticket stubs, or itinerary,and just all that you can possibly get your hands on. hope this helps. someone else can interject if they are more informative.

best of luck :)

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable): 2009-03-17

I-130 Sent : 2009-12-21

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 RFE : 2010,11,06

I-130 RFE Sent : 2010,12,15

I-130 Approved : 2010-03-09

Interview Date : 2011-02-17 Submit Review

life is not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!♥♥♥

if god is for you who can be against you.

blue slipped!!

-- Second Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):

28/3/2011...APPROVED!!!!APPROVED, APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

am not sure how it works in morocco. but in most cases, you need to take marriage license, original birth certificates for both you and the petitioner,medical

police certificate (if expired) proof that bona fide the marriage, such as bills in both names, lots of pictures, affidavits sign by family and friends, phone records, emails, or texts.plane ticket stubs, or itinerary,and just all that you can possibly get your hands on. hope this helps. someone else can interject if they are more informative.

best of luck :)

You should take your marriage cert with translation. Take your current police cert and court cert, birth cert, cannot be expired and must have any documents translated from Arabic to English. I will have my husband bring a complete copy of what I sent to USCIS, NVC, and current proof of our correspondences. Your wedding album is necessary as most interviewers ask for that before youar ims, emails, etc.

As I found out more I will post that on my profile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.